What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

What !!!!! You must be kidding.

It was right wing org (RSS) whose volunteers saved many innocent sikhs from congress mobs in Delhi.the sikhs are considered one among the four Dharmic religions and if anyone says right-wingers hate sikhs,he is just a nutcase.

Though I may agree just the congress part for obvious reasons.

One should not assume that sikh genocide happened because congress hates them. There is no institutional hatred in congress towards sikhs, otherwise they will never gain power in punjab.
The killing was obviously organized to please some people, they would have killed madrasis, or beharis, if Indira was killed by them.

What !!!!! You must be kidding.

It was right wing org (RSS) whose volunteers saved many innocent sikhs from congress mobs in Delhi.the sikhs are considered one among the four Dharmic religions and if anyone says right-wingers hate sikhs,he is just a nutcase.

Though I may agree just the congress part for obvious reasons.

RSS doesn't say so and Mohan bhagwat has already clarified it. It is just propaganda that some spread about RSS TO malign it among sikhs
Any sources? Forgive my ignorance but how can someone be a Hindu nationalist and in favour of the Sikhs? A paradox surely? And Sikhs are NOT Hindus, look them up they have very different ideologies.

loser.jpg

guys don't live in 1984....come on its 2011....
When i was kid,i used to live in a sikh family neighbour when my parents used to go to work...
they were sikh family who loved a hindu kid....
i felt no difference then and now too..
today i came to know this...becoz of some wrong events happened in 1980 dont hate people now..
just shut this thread and dont create differences now

Missing the crux?

^^^ Brother as a fellow Sikh I feel your pain, I agree the scum who committed these horrendous crimes need to be located and brought to justice. But India today is much different than 1984, even then it was only a very small minority of cowards who committed such crimes. Sikhs are at the core of modern day India, they are proud people who carry India on their backs. Please stop starting these hate filled Khalistani threads, it does no good for anyone as today the idea of Khalistan has long winced past. Modern day India looms. Sikhs with their Hindu, Christian, Jewish, Jain (etc) working together for the motherland cannot can accomish anything.

"...Each Hindu family should convert at least one child into Singh, who can take care of this world which is our family..."-Pandit Maddan Mohan Malwia

Considering the history of the thread starter, I am sure he created this thread just to flame. However, I ask you (a Sikh?) - How do you feel riding so high on the success story of the same India that has been ruled by the same Congress Party, which failed to punish the main culprits of Sikh genocide even after almost 3 decades?

Don't we all know that the same Sikh Prime Minister had not won a single election when he was made the Prime Minister? Not lost on anyone that he is nothing more than a front face for everything sinister going on in the background. How do you feel about this India? Please do let us know the true feelings, and if possible, your age. That will be very helpful.

You may be too young, but I was alive then, and I do remember a lot of things. I am a Hindu, and I myself can not forgive the Congress Party for all that happened post Indira assassination. I wonder how can you - a Sikh!

I solicit your answer only to the bold part. Feel free to dismiss the rest.

Any sources? Forgive my ignorance but how can someone be a Hindu nationalist and in favour of the Sikhs? A paradox surely? And Sikhs are NOT Hindus, look them up they have very different ideologies.

Only rightwing organization things so, and I told you the reason.
Why would you make a statement based on mere assumption. BJP and Akalis are best friends.

U wanna see how hindu temple was destroyed in kashmir????

Sun_temple_martand_indogreek.jpg

Photograph of the Surya Temple, The most impressive and grandest ruins in Kashmir, at Marttand-Hardy Cole's Archaeological Survey of India Report 'Illustrations of Ancient Buildings in Kashmir.' (1869)

guys don't live in 1984....come on its 2011....
When i was kid,i used to live in a sikh family neighbour when my parents used to go to work...
they were sikh family who loved a hindu kid....
i felt no difference then and now too..
today i came to know this...becoz of some wrong events happened in 1980 dont hate people now..
just shut this thread and dont create differences now

See tallboy123, it depends on whether the crime is recognized and the culprits are punished. If they were punished in 1985 itself, there won't be all this talk even in 1986. But if they remain unpunished (as they have, and rather got rewarded with constituencies) even in 2184, the matter will still be alive. What is the justification in forgetting a legal, as well as a moral crime solely on the basis of the number of years that passed through?

The Mohammedan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. The Islamic historians and scholars have recorded with great glee and pride the slaughters of Hindus, forced conversions, abduction of Hindu women and children to slave markets and the destruction of temples carried out by the warriors of Islam during 800 AD to 1700 AD. Millions of Hindus were converted to Islam by sword during this period.

u guys forgot this?????
who will punish him???

Forgive my ignorance once again but as an NRI I cannot really answer this Q. Generally in India how are Sikhs viewed by 99% (excluding the 1% of nutters there are in EVERY country) of the people (Hindu and Muslim)? And are Sikh contributions to India remembered?:

Hinduism and Sikhism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Forgive my bluntness but it seems Sikhs have done a considerable amount (i'm sure it has been recipricated also by Hindus) for their Hindu brothers despite their disproportional size in terms of population.

There is no hindu-sikh riots. On the other hand there is regular hindu-muslim riots( and occasional hindu-christian riots).
1984 was not riot, it was political party sponsored massacre.

Which means hindu-sikh get along better than hindu-muslim or hindu-christian.

People dont bother about history when hatred takes in the form of riots, hindus will kill hindus and muslims will kill muslims.

Timur the Lame's Campaign against India
Main article: Timur

Tīmūr bin Taraghay Barlas (Chagatai Turkic: تیمور - Tēmōr, "iron") (1336 – February 1405), known in the West as Tamerlane, was a 14th century warlord of Turco-Mongol descent,[18][19][20][21] conqueror of much of western and central Asia, and founder of the Timurid Empire and Timurid dynasty (1370–1405) in Central Asia, which survived in some form until 1857. Perhaps, he is more commonly known by his pejorative Persian name Timur-e Lang (Persian: تیمور لنگ) which translates to Timur the Lame, as he was lame after sustaining an injury to the leg in battle.

Informed about civil war in India, Timur began a trek starting in 1397 to invade the territory of the reigning Sultan Nasir-u Din Mehmud of the Tughlaq Dynasty in the north Indian city of Delhi.

Timur crossed the Indus River at Attock on September 24. The capture of towns and villages was often followed by the massacre of their inhabitants and the raping of their women, as well as pillaging to support his massive army. Timur wrote many times in his memoirs of his specific disdain for the 'idolatrous' Hindus, although he also waged war against Muslim Indians during his campaign.

Timur's invasion did not go unopposed and he did meet some resistance during his march to Delhi, most notably by the Sarv Khap coalition in northern India, and the Governor of Meerut. Although impressed and momentarily stalled by the valour of Ilyaas Awan, Timur was able to continue his relentless approach to Delhi, arriving in 1398 to combat the armies of Sultan Mehmud, already weakened by an internal battle for ascension within the royal family.

The Sultan's army was easily defeated on December 17, 1398. Timur entered Delhi and the city was sacked, destroyed, and left in ruins. Before the battle for Delhi, Timur executed more than 100,000 captives.
another lame guy

check out the muslim LOVE JIHAD

Kerala is a Hindu majority state but with the most slim majority in India.[67] Kerala has witnessed many riots and rebellions against Hindus throughout it history and more so in independent India; notably the Marad Massacre. Many Muslim organizations allegedly supported Love Jihad where Muslim boys targeted non-Muslim young girls, especially Hindu girls to convert them to Islam by feigning love

Back
Top Bottom