What's new

‘The journey stops here, my mothers are getting killed, raped. I must fight for them’

Shoot him if he tries to return. Preferably after castrating him, shaving him clean like a snooker ball.. and then handing him over to a bull to rape.
bulls :o: ... I see what you did there. :p:

Hey, its all for a good cause, and to ensure that his near and dear one's learn from his example and abstain from wearing jeans or god forbid tea-shirts.:p:

What's wrong with wearing t-shirts and jeans? It's just cotton. Is he suggesting that we go out naked?

Yes, yes, genitalia everywhere!:p:

In addition, you can see the benefit your family jewels get in this dress, free to move about as they wish. Although some clanging about may turn painful in certain strenuous activities.
471719726_537.jpg

In addition, you can see the benefit your family jewels get in this dress, free to move about as they wish. Although some clanging about may turn painful in certain strenuous activities.
471719726_537.jpg

What is truly heinous is how reductionist these fools are, reducing piety to an absurd worship of supposed dogma and treating violence against the other as its truest indicator.

What is truly heinous is how reductionist these fools are, reducing piety to an absurd worship of supposed dogma and treating violence against the other as its truest indicator.

It is the basic human instinct of territory control. Its all that it is. Interestingly, a lot of the initial "shirk" identified was the hallmark of Hindu-Muslims(Muslims of the subcontinent) and was not considered shirk until the recent Wahhabi and neo-Deobandi activism.

Human tendency to be with power or under most powerful ..religion promises that its god is most powerful ..and all these two legged animals are ready to kill for his attention ..nono

Wahabism is something like idol worshipping,and worship idols in name of God or Gods. Wahabism has nothing to do with Islam.

Wahabism is something like idol worshipping, and worship idols in name of God or Gods. Wahabism has nothing to do with Islam.
Whats idol worshipping ?
Deeper meaning is they are worshipping the ideals recognized with that idol
What will you do if someone burns your holybook ?
If you feel offended by it then you too are object worshipper ..object may be a idol of a god or book of a god what difference it makes ?
Idol worshippers or book worsippers idea is to pray to god ..keep your mine is bigger and stronger type attitude inside ur house or you are prone to confrontation

Back
Top Bottom