What's new

The JF-17 is a truly remarkable plane

IT was officially made to Tackle Mig-29s, Gripens, and Su-27s . Pakistan didnt bought the Gripens because they Knew JF-17 Thunders are better.While Mig-29 Fulcrum, JAS-39C Gripen, and SU-27 Flanker are far superior than Mig-21 Fishbed. I think You are a little jealous of JF-17 Thunder :chilli:. As we Pakistani are Proud of it. :smitten: :pakistan:
View attachment 50562
-
you can proud of jf
but we jelous .. heee

-
you can proud of jf
but we jelous .. heee
I didnt say all indian are Jealous as some indian are loving JF-17 Thunder.I was replying to @DRAY message. :coffee:

I like The XL version of JF-17. :smitten:
6d432c0629de293d44b7f24337519b7c.jpg

2b01f3687ed0b5d6ba6cf9bc84797f6f.jpeg

How about improving aft visibility & increasing size for 9 hard points ??? and name it as JF-19 :yahoo:

b6d9affe5c5fff6b3daefa201f181f28.jpg

IT was officially made to Tackle Mig-29s, Gripens, and Su-27s . Pakistan didnt bought the Gripens because they Knew JF-17 Thunders are better.While Mig-29 Fulcrum, JAS-39C Gripen, and SU-27 Flanker are far superior than Mig-21 Fishbed. I think You are a little jealous of JF-17 Thunder :chilli:. As we Pakistani are Proud of it. :smitten: :pakistan:
View attachment 50562

I doubt if J-10 would be at per with the latest versions of the planes that you have mentioned, and Chinese are not using JF-17 themselves, so we can draw our conclusion. :)

I doubt if J-10 would be at per with the latest versions of the planes that you have mentioned, and Chinese are not using JF-17 themselves, so we can draw our conclusion. :)
1. JF-17 Block 1 Thunder was design to Tackle Mig-29 Fulcrum, Gripen, SU-27 and LCA.
2. J-10B are design to Tackle F-16, F-15, F-18, Rafale and Su-30MKI.
While China Faces threat from America which has stealth fighters.And Pakistan faces a threat of SU-30MKI not stealth fighters from India so JF-17s and J-10Bs are enough. And if India buys F-35 Stealth fighter PAF will be going for J-2X, J-31 AND Block 3 stealth version of JF-17 Thunder. :coffee:

1. JF-17 Block 1 Thunder was design to Tackle Mig-29 Fulcrum, Gripen, SU-27 and LCA.
While China Faces threat from America which has stealth fighters.And Pakistan faces a threat of SU-30MKI not stealth fighters from India so JF-17s and J-10Bs are enough. And if India buys F-35 Stealth fighter PAF will be going for J-2X, J-31 AND Block 3 stealth version of JF-17 Thunder. :coffee:
-
rafael ..?
J10b not coming to pak
source.. pdf have detialed thread of same

Okay okay!! Calm down mate!! :D

--
Price - yes
Multi role ..may be
BVR -- yes ..
maintenace.. easy ?
easy to fly .. how ?

Read JF-17 project director in JF-17 info thread, He explained the whole maintenance and easy to fly thing.

Not maybe, JF-17 is multi role. I can drop PGM, Bombs, AsCM, all the things multi-rile that can do!

Read JF-17 project director in JF-17 info thread, He explained the whole maintenance and easy to fly thing.

Not maybe, JF-17 is multi role. I can drop PGM, Bombs, AsCM, all the things multi-rile that can do!
--
russian engine .. is not that much maintenance easy stuff.. but may be other system will be easier

Why should I be? It's just a JF-17, not a F-22. :)

Now stick to the topic please, yes its a low cost solution for a cash-starved country wanting to replace its old 3rd gen fighters with something more capable, and JF-17 fits the bill. It is not a world-beater, neither you can afford a world-beater. :)

Try Harder ..... :wave:
my dear Indian member .... :kiss3:

exercising-walrus-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom