What's new

The J-10s are coming ...in months

We will have a complete SDQ of J-10A and 4 J-10B by April next year. We should get the first 4 in December this year. Again these things are not like cars you order them and get them, There are many things which play role few might expedite them and a few might delay them. China may be our best friend but they are very careful making such deals.

Good news that we will get 4 of j-10s this year!!

@ Sir Muradk- can u explain what will be the problem PAF will face to buy j-10s from china?? Are u talking about finances??

Thanks & Regards.

A fine artists impression of the J-10 in PAF colors. :smitten:

4a33c212f277363a614775a379e176ec.jpg

well never heared of any such news,, they were due for 2010!!

can someone kindly confirm this news!!

For those that can not find it...
>>>

... We certainly do not know at this stage whether they will be western or Chinese avionics and what China has to offer. Maybe the best Chinese stuff isn't on offer and the next best one doesn't fulfill PAF's requirement.

Btw, anyone can confirm this news from the Chinese side?

His comments make perfect sense. Chinese avionics is not the greatest yet and PAF is more comfortable with Western avionics.

JF-17 is also equipped with Western avionics and system as oppose to Chinese equipment.

Procurement of Western equipment also helps Pakistan enjoy some leverage through different lobbies of that particular country.

We can't just kill all our relationships because of Chinese jets. :pakistan:

but what is the point sir are they really comming sonn!!

i am is it going to happen before 2010, actually as far as i know we wanted the FC20 and it was no where close to Roll-out, any time soon!!
so can anyone tell what is being finalized, have the PAF decided to go for the J10z alos, it wont be a bad option mixing up the J10 and the J10b or the FC20 and inducting them in largere numbers as the F16 deal is seemingly going to a dead eng once again!!!!

see FC-20 is still a pending contract we haven't signed on the dotted line....but what sir MURADK said means we r fast tracking that order and paying attention to the needs of the PAF...so yes a roll out is possible and likely by the end of this year....however in the media there is no news as of yet....maybe our government is waiting for us to recieve it and then announce that ok we finally have them...but i have a question isn't FC-20 based on the Israeli Lavi design....won't this fighter make the israelis and indians furious....and destroy israeli relations with China....? just a thought...

see FC-20 is still a pending contract we haven't signed on the dotted line....but what sir MURADK said means we r fast tracking that order and paying attention to the needs of the PAF...so yes a roll out is possible and likely by the end of this year....however in the media there is no news as of yet....maybe our government is waiting for us to recieve it and then announce that ok we finally have them...but i have a question isn't FC-20 based on the Israeli Lavi design....won't this fighter make the israelis and indians furious....and destroy israeli relations with China....? just a thought...

thankyou bro!

as far as your concern is considered, i dont think so, the israelis have pulled out of this since long time ago! if there was a point to make by them it would have happened long time ago, we have been hearing about this FC20 deal for Pakistan since long and have never heared of an argument made by israel!!

and about the roll-out, i wish you are right! i will be mre than happy to see it flying by 2010 or even in 2009!!

:yahoo:

:pakistan:

No, China paid money for Lavi and it has exclusive rights because LAVI Project is dead.

he put his vision year ago about J 10 but what happened we wasted all that year and now wasting a even more time to sign a deal if we sign a deal in 2009 we gonna get them after several years

i hope that paf put some some good colors in J 10 and JF 17 please paf dont put colors which you put on F 16 which likes very ugly

i hope that paf put some some good colors in J 10 and JF 17 please paf dont put colors which you put on F 16 which likes very ugly

hmm perhaps something like the F15 strike eagle will be good!!:enjoy:

they have dark grey colors and I LOVE THEM!!!!

:cheers:

yes black J 10 would be great and put some desert camo on J 10 which will be stationed near thar desert i hope and on some Jf 17 for good sake paf dont put same type of camo on all fighter jets J 10 drak black colour will suite it

but i have a question isn't FC-20 based on the Israeli Lavi design....won't this fighter make the israelis and indians furious....and destroy israeli relations with China....? just a thought...
Lavi and J-10 are two entriely different machines. Some people especially our beloved Indian friends argue that J-10 is a moderanized Lavi. I reply with the following:

J-10 is NOT modernazied Lavi just like F-18 is NOT modernized F-5 (althought it may have EVOLVED from F-5) or justl like Tornado is NOT modernized Jaguar or MiG-19 is NOT modernized MiG-15/17 or MiG-21 is not a moderanized Su-7 or Mirage 2000 is NOT modernized Mirage III/V. Concepts are borrowed but not everything is a modernized version of something from which a concept is borrowed. Lavi has adopted several features from F-16 and J-10 has benefitted from both, the F-16 and Lavi.

Last edited:
From what I have heard F-16/B52 deal just went south so tata to block-52.

This means we are not getting F-16s. Wow all these years we waited as usual for nothing, In the end we are getting no F-16s.
Sir what about the ones that were getting MLUs? Are we going to get those or should we say goodbye to them as well?

Which means more J-10s to compensate the shortage.

Ahh well, it seems PAF is going to be a made in China airforce.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

Back
Top Bottom