What's new

The J-10s are coming ...in months

mean_bird

Reaction score
China has offered Pakistan a special package of soft loan for the purchase of J-10 fighter jets. The offer has been immediately accepted and GoP has given green signal of go-ahead. The first few planes will be delivered in coming months.

Source: ARY/DUNIYA TV

Added to my earlier breaking news......it says that the offer was made right after the Pak air space violation by IAF in Dec. 2008. The agreement is going to be signed in upcoming precedent's visit to China. The news was aired thrice on Duniya TV

Credit to Naveed from pakdef

PLZ show the, delivery date, kindly!
your majesty,sir:lol::tsk:

The news should become more clear after Zardari's visit later this month (if I am not mistaken).

YOUR majesty sir
plz stop, assumptions & stop swinging your swords in the dark,plz give at set date, with out it, this thread should be closed!:cheesy::azn:

I hope we will soon see them in Pakistan in PAF arsenal.

I think they will deliver Few of them days before 23rd March Parade.

This news will be verified after Our President Visits China.

if some of them come before 23rd march, that will be awesome

Great news! I hope we will see these babies in action before the 23rd of March or on that beautiful day itself.
Can someone confirm this news by the way?

still no confirmation has been done year ago air chief said we will be getting J 10 in 2009 total 36 if J 10 do same as eurofighter it dosent need after burner to get super sonic sped i think J 10 gonna beat hell out of any 5 gen fighter jet if it can do what eurofighter do any way i think increase the number of jets from 36 to 50 would be good idea

Well, I reported as I saw and gave the source.

One thing that comes to the mind is "engines". Will Russia be willing to allow the export of AL-31FN engine to pakistan? They did allow the RD-93 but are they going to allow this one as well? I don't thing the chinese WS-10A engine is ready just as yet.

still no confirmation has been done year ago air chief said we will be getting J 10 in 2009 total 36 if J 10 do same as eurofighter it dosent need after burner to get super sonic sped i think J 10 gonna beat hell out of any 5 gen fighter jet if it can do what eurofighter do any way i think increase the number of jets from 36 to 50 would be good idea

just a correction, he said "we will be signing the contract in the next 12 months".

Thank Allah for this great news...Where will these jest be placed my guess they will be placed in sargodha while it is confirmed that F-16 Block52+ will be at Jacobabad...while some F-16A/B will shift to Karachi to defend against Mig-29 at Jamnagar and Su-30 at Pune

Thank Allah for this great news...Where will these jest be placed my guess they will be placed in sargodha while it is confirmed that F-16 Block52+ will be at Jacobabad...while some F-16A/B will shift to Karachi to defend against Mig-29 at Jamnagar and Su-30 at Pune

It seems you have already planned every thing for PAF. :lol:

This is great news and I would again give credit to the people of Pakistan for their patience and also to Gen. Musharraf and PAF chief for have the vision a year ago!

Back
Top Bottom