What's new

“The Israeli Dream”

The population of Muslims will soon exceed the population of jews in Gaza/israel/west bank

they will be a minority in the immediate vicinity of the land they covet forget about anywhere else

They have to use thousands of troops against a small resistance group and think a greater Israel will have no opposing factions inside the territory. They will be massacred in the thousands. They should be grateful for the illegal land the British gave them. If they even dare to enter Madina they will be pushed into the sea. I am sure of it.

Sounds like the OP wanted not to be a troll for a day and was infected by the gaza war and saddened indeed

Iranians and Arabs (Specially GCC) need to resolve their issues with each other.

Shia-Sunni divide must be eliminated permanently and Muslims should be united.

Once that achieved, get to economic development and scientific recovery and progress and military buildup.

If that happens, we are safe Inshallah.

Otherwise, nobody knows how brutal future would be for us.

Iranians and Arabs (Specially GCC) need to resolve their issues with each other.

Shia-Sunni divide must be eliminated permanently and Muslims should be united.

Once that achieved, get to economic development and scientific recovery and progress and military buildup.

If that happens, we are safe Inshallah.

Otherwise, nobody knows how brutal future would be for us.
even if muslims united there would be no affect Israel , can you imagine the entire muslim to go war with USA?

even if muslims united there would be no affect Israel , can you imagine the entire muslim to go war with USA?

My Afghan bro, no one is going to fight USA. U have posted 5 cms here, let other people to post their commonts in a nutshell.

Nothing like Greater Israel can ever come to exist, not while countries like Iran, Pakistan, and KSA are there. Therefore I think that the above article may have some historical relevance, but no practical implication. It is little more than an alarmist piece.
I do not agree with your assessment. If you go back in the history of the Palestinians, arab states and Arab dignitaries help directly or indirectly the increase of the jewish settlers in Palestine. To say that Iran, Pakistan and KSA will stop the expansion of Israel, is a little bit far fetched. Iran and Israel were allies in not long distant past and can be allies again..you have just to visit Tel Aviv and you can see that commerce between the two countries is still flourishing, KSA was and still is impotent when it comes to stand in up to any country and Pakistan is far from the MENA area, and if she was bordering Israel, I doubt that she will be able to change the statu quo.

Nothing like Greater Israel can ever come to exist, not while countries like Iran, Pakistan, and KSA are there. Therefore I think that the above article may have some historical relevance, but no practical implication. It is little more than an alarmist piece.

It's a dream some believe Israel might accomplish. Objectively speaking, KSA is one of Israel's main enablers. That applies to Turkey as well. If you support America or Europe you automatically support Israel. Turkey is currently supplying Iraqi-Kurdish oil to Israel.

Its a dream and quite frankly its a wet one .

Who gives a shyte ? They probably dream abt their dads too .

That's why its called dady issue. No one gives a finger :bounce:

Unfortunately I will respectfully disagree here. Although it may sound like a dream for now but it is not impossible because Muslim countries have no unity. OIC needs to be more active in bringing unity among it's member states & if possible establish it's own Peace Keeping Force otherwise occupiers will keep terrorizing innocent Palestinians, Kashmiris, etc.

that why Westerns want to divide these countries to smaller pray ....
and unfortunately , KSA and Turkey are helping them ....

Killing civilians has always been part of Israeli doctrine.

"The Israeli army has always struck civilian populations, purposely and consciously. The army has never distinguished civilian from military targets, but has purposely attacked civilian targets. - Mordecai Gur (Israeli politician and the 10th Chief of Staff of the IDF) "There was a rational prospect, ultimately fulfilled, that affected populations would exert pressure for the cessation of hostilities, satisfying Israel’s goals."

you acting like an idiot ... even Resistance axis was about to surrender Israel completely and finish it in long term ( 15-30 year ) without any real war , that why Britania and USA formed group like FSA and ISIS ; to breake this unseen siege ...

Israel is nothing , the problem is among muslims ....

As far as Pakistan is concern we have already failed their dream of balkanization of our country......now the latest date abt Pakistan is 2045 LOL we will see when that comes.

As far as Pakistan is concern we have already failed their dream of balkanization of our country......now the latest date abt Pakistan is 2045 LOL we will see when that comes.

well , they injected Salafism and Wahabism ideology in Pakistan .... there won't be any bright future for Pakistan ....

Back
Top Bottom