What's new

The Indian Factor

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By WSJ Staff

“After my article ‘The 90%’ was published in The Indian Express on April 4, I got a call from the Delhi correspondent of The Wall Street Journal asking me on what basis I had mentioned the figure 90 per cent when I said that 90 per cent Indians are fools. I replied that it was not a mathematical figure, what I meant was that an overwhelming number of Indians were fools. Therefore the figure might be 85 per cent, on the other hand it could be 95 per cent.”

For back ground to this story and to caste your vote, follow the link.
WSJ is a reputable paper, some 60% of it's readers have voted "YES" to the survey.

Vote: Do You Agree that 90% of Indians Are Fools? - India Real Time - WSJ

FOOLS International.com

OB-SR522_ifools_D_20120423031343.jpg

I believe We indian are Straight hearted..... when some says something to us we expect them to honour....
More so our Leadership ....
IF thats is foolishness then we must be fool....Otherwise there is no explanation for why are we Bearing u guys And your stupidity for last 50 yrs....:hitwall::hitwall:

I agree because Rekha became MP, Ms Pratibha patil is our President

Both of your PM and president are corrupt one has taken NRO and other pledged guilty in saving other ...this is the highest post in ur country.....sirf samajdar hi log aisa logo ko elect kar sakta hai is post ka liya...:lol:

The fact that we had elected the congress to sc*** our country for 60 years prove that we really are fools

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom