What's new

The India-Vietnam Axis

Let help us to convince Thailand to join the defensive line with VietNam-India, then VN -India will get stronger bcz India will have friendly sea border with ASEAN countries :cheers:

I have been advocating that for a long time.. A base in southwestern Thailand is a much needed strategic point. Hope Govt listens to that.

India's interests in the Asia Pacific is primarily commercial in nature. Trade is the predominant factor in our 'Look East' policy. Strategic imperatives of all counties are different. Strategic considerations of the Pacific rim countries are very different from ours. However, convergence of strategic interests do exist between India and certain other countries like Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Philippines, Australia etc. We have to handle each case on its merits. We have to work steadily to ensure that these mutually shared strategic interests are nurtured into lasting and full blown strategic partnerships. Lasting relationships are better built on mutual respect, trade and people to people interactions rather than on shared suspicion or hatred of a third party. To this extent, India and Vietnam should endeavor to broad base our interactions to include all areas mutually beneficial to both countries and not only focus on the military aspects.

We want Vietnam to be our long term friend and strategic partner. China should not be the only factor bringing the two countries together.

It's not the first time that Vietnam is used as counterweight to China: French, U.S, U.S.S.R, all didnd't get a tangible result? I'm wondering what India gonna do better, sure selling Brahmos??? if you Indians think that Vietnam can be a bargain chip for Kashire issue than, you can always try.

Don't try to jump of joy so fast...China gorvernment didn't react explicitly but certainly India will get proportional respond soon or later...I will keep this fun later.

Dude dude!!! similarly pakistan was used in 1965 1971 1984 and 1999..used will do what we can u do what u can and listen we indians did not start the dirty game still against the chinese as u guys do by supporting terrorists orgs in pakistan...Imagine chinese men blowing up themselves in shangai malls xingaing let india get some more strong leader we will teach u chinese a apt lesson..

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

What.. I can't have my opinion?? If people post in India section of this forum is labeled as insecure about India-alliance than why not post everything you want to say in secret channel?..you will feel more secure this way :lol:

Certainly ... If ur a supporter of the chinese government u certainly dont have rights to cast ur opinion..:rofl::rofl::rofl: ur country's rules what can we do??

India, Vietnam related thread??? Haha..sure dude..nothing relate to China. Asking anyone in this Forum if this thread relate to China or not?

Ego and Insecurity?? only Insecure people has always bring up China into discussion..not the one who has different view point, opinion or argument...how many thread relate to India-Vietnam that you guys have brought up? which one is not China related?

Who care if India back down or not, as I said on my previous post...China will bring a proportional responds...you can consider that as hollow threat... I'm curious to know also what will be the China's answer.

PLEASe tell me WHY!!! jut WHY! your goverment is behaving like a 10 year old Nazi kid! huh? WHy are you being little prick comming here and disrepecting every member?

You kno what claim the whole damn world, and see what happens china will get punched in nostrilsss of it fantasy dragon! I think chinse are mental, seriously i think the japanese have done a number on your brain cells and your ability to think!!! China HAS NO FRIENDS! China is A rouge state!

I dont think south vietnma Sea belongs to anyone except VIETNAM!

By lashing out against India for its dealings with Vietnam, China has shown it will try to deter strategic competitors from collaborating against it. But if both India and Vietnam stand firm, they could force Beijing to moderate its expansionist claims on the South China Sea and adopt a more conciliatory stance on other regional matters.

It seems the Chinese are trying to make up for the disaster in the 1979 war against Vietnam. Hanoi's post-incursion depiction of the border war was that Beijing had sustained a military setback if not an outright defeat. Most observers doubted that China would risk another war with Vietnam in the near future.

Gerald Segal, in his 1985 book, Defending China, concluded that China's 1979 war against Vietnam was a complete failure: "China failed to force a Vietnamese withdrawal from Cambodia, failed to end border clashes, failed to cast doubt on the strength of the Soviet power, failed to dispel the image of China as a paper tiger, and failed to draw the United States into an anti-Soviet coalition."
Paper tiger? Yeah, right! It's all bluster and inconsequential muscle flexing. :argh:

China HAS NO FRIENDS!
Wrong! It has a captive Pakistan at its beck and call! In a future World War III scenario, it would probably be China and Pakistan Vs the rest of the world!

It seems the Chinese are trying to make up for the disaster in the 1979 war against Vietnam. Hanoi's post-incursion depiction of the border war was that Beijing had sustained a military setback if not an outright defeat. Most observers doubted that China would risk another war with Vietnam in the near future.

Gerald Segal, in his 1985 book, Defending China, concluded that China's 1979 war against Vietnam was a complete failure: "China failed to force a Vietnamese withdrawal from Cambodia, failed to end border clashes, failed to cast doubt on the strength of the Soviet power, failed to dispel the image of China as a paper tiger, and failed to draw the United States into an anti-Soviet coalition."
Paper tiger? Yeah, right! It's all bluster and inconsequential muscle flexing. :argh:

Wrong! It has a captive Pakistan at its beck and call! In a future World War III scenario, it would probably be China and Pakistan Vs the rest of the world!
It hardly even matters how many third world holes you bring to the party -- Vietnam, India, Philippines -- China has enough nukes to turn them all into wasteland.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...s-chinas-actual-nuclear-stockpile-3600-a.html

In fact, declaring your plots against China publicly just gives China a great excuse to cripple and weaken its evil neighbors forever.

Dude dude!!! similarly pakistan was used in 1965 1971 1984 and 1999..used will do what we can u do what u can and listen we indians did not start the dirty game still against the chinese as u guys do by supporting terrorists orgs in pakistan...Imagine chinese men blowing up themselves in shangai malls xingaing let india get some more strong leader we will teach u chinese a apt lesson..

Certainly ... If ur a supporter of the chinese government u certainly dont have rights to cast ur opinion..:rofl::rofl::rofl: ur country's rules what can we do??

IS there any end to the terrible psychological obsession you guys seem to have with Pakistan ? :undecided: I cant understand how exactly Pakistan is related to some Indo-Viet-China thread ? Any explanation ?

It hardly even matters how many third world holes you bring to the party -- Vietnam, India, Philippines -- China has enough nukes to turn them all into wasteland.

and how does it feel to be unable to subdue a puny taiwan, despite the mighty nukes :lol:
Nukes are a deterrent as long as they are on the ground, once you launch there will be plenty coming back to you. China will be handing over Asia (on a silver platter) to US and her allies if it ever decided to lob a nuke. You're blessed your leadership doesn't think like you.

and how does it feel to be unable to subdue a puny taiwan, despite the mighty nukes :lol:
Nukes are a deterrent as long as they are on the ground, once you launch there will be plenty coming back to you. China will be handing over Asia (on a silver platter) to US and her allies if it ever decided to lob a nuke. You're blessed your leadership doesn't think like you.
LOL..... the time for nukes to fly in Asia is not quite yet. It will come though. Just because we don't nuke you tomorrow doesn't mean we are afraid of you :rofl:

We need to build up our aircraft carrier fleet first to project power together with nuclear deterrence :lol: this will pacify our evil neighbors.

I think its disrespectful to compare Pakistan to Vietnam.

Vietnam is a great country that has fought very tough wars and yet still are able to manufacture great stuff like cars etc and hardware items.

I think its disrespectful to show your obsession everywhere :P
Yeah since Vietnam's a nuclear country , develops missiles , tank and planes :rofl: and well Pakistan hasn't fought any wars :woot:
You are getting worst than Vietnamese trolls here who think Brahmos can take any adversary :D

I think its disrespectful to show your obsession everywhere :P
Yeah since Vietnam's a nuclear country , develops missiles , tank and planes :rofl: and well Pakistan hasn't fought any wars :woot:
You are getting worst than Vietnamese trolls here who think Brahmos can take any adversary :D

So was USSR who were brilliant with planes, tanks, nuclear weapons, but now look at USSR. lol

A positive and great country is a nation that can be able to make cars, computers, white goods etc, VN shouldnt be compared to Pakistan.

Plus Vietnam, doesnt need India as much as Pakistan needs China.

VN is a brave country with great guerrilla warfare skills.

So was USSR who were brilliant with planes, tanks, nuclear weapons, but now look at USSR. lol

A positive and great country is a nation that can be able to make cars, computers, white goods etc, VN shouldnt be compared to Pakistan.

Plus Vietnam, doesnt need India as much as Pakistan needs China.

VN is a brave country with great guerrilla warfare skills.
Yeah it is the other way around here , India needs Vietnam to poke its nose into South China Sea :P I can understand after years of Chinese cooperation with Pakistan , huge development projects in Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas and deployment of forces along LOC and not to forget grabbing Indian land inches by inches ... Indians need something to get rid of the inferiority complex that their Govt does nothing :rofl: Well Enjoy it while it lasts ... The Chinese Govt issued a official warning days earlier about oil deal ... Lets see how long Indian Govt can handle the pressure ... Last time it took Govt of China just 20 hours to take Paracel Islands :D I am betting 24 hour to get Indian drillers out at max :wave:

and on a side note , It was once again Trolling vayu sena who dragged Pakistan into otherwise unrelated thread

Yeah it is the other way around here , India needs Vietnam to poke its nose into South China Sea :P I can understand after years of Chinese cooperation with Pakistan , huge development projects in Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas and deployment of forces along LOC and not to forget grabbing Indian land inches by inches ... Indians need something to get rid of the inferiority complex that their Govt does nothing :rofl: Well Enjoy it while it lasts ... The Chinese Govt issued a official warning days earlier about oil deal ... Lets see how long Indian Govt can handle the pressure ... Last time it took Govt of China just 20 hours to take Paracel Islands :D I am betting 24 hour to get Indian drillers out at max :wave:

and on a side note , It was once again Trolling vayu sena who dragged Pakistan into otherwise unrelated thread

You should put more smileys than words. Either way your posts dont make any sense. At least more smileys are entertaining.

As for poking nose, It is an art we learnt from China. China's nose in is Pakistan all the time

You should put more smileys than words. Either way your posts dont make any sense. At least more smileys are entertaining.

As for poking nose, It is an art we learnt from China. China's nose in is Pakistan all the time
Sure sir , any more lessons on writing posts ? :rofl: Weren't you telling us earlier how people posting their opinions shows their insecurity ? Doesn't make sense ? Let me explain it then ... I was simply telling you how India is reacting feebly to almost 3 decades of Chinese covert actions against Indian interests thus denying it the chance to become the so called Super power :P Yeah , you need to learn a lot of things from China . I am glad that your Govt has realized it at last :cheers:

Sure sir , any more lessons on writing posts ? :rofl: Weren't you telling us earlier how people posting their opinions shows their insecurity ? Doesn't makes sense ? Let me explain it then I was simply telling you how India is reacting feebly to almost 3 decades of Chinese covert actions against Indian interests and denying them the chance to become so called Super power :P Yeah , you need to learn a lot of things from China . I am glad that your Govt has realized it at last :cheers:

Your advice taken :tup: From now on we will react strongly to China. As a first step we are going ahead with Vietnam oil drilling. We will not back down :no:

Back
Top Bottom