What's new

The Game is in the final over what are the possible political outcomes

What are the Possible outcomes from the current political turmoil

• Imran will emerge victorious again against the opposition

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Imran will be removed as PM but will become more Khatarnak for the opponents

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Imran will be removed, put on ECL, Jailed , media blackout and party broken into different groups

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No one will gain anything and democracy will be derailed

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
End of this British Colonian System is coming , no more Prime Minister system
More like end of Pakistan. US/India plan of balkanizing Pakistan coming to fruition.

Having said all this... it is a pity that Imran is being sent packing. A big shame!!! Let him complete his term--not much time left anyway. Pakistan is better off with stability, even with inefficiency and corruption, than with instability. I wish Imran Khan rides it out and this time if the Deep States helps Imran Khan then it would be welcomed by me.
He repeated the same mistake of Musharraf. He let Nawaz Sharif go.
Those who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it. This one is on IK himself.

Za dera dareegum, zamoog mashar ta dua wakarai 😭

We'll go back to pre-2012 status quo. Thats only if Imran Khan gets kicked out. I am just telling you the word of mouth as no one from this forum is from my area. The Imran Khan lovers and PTIwalas are gonna go back to Achakzai/PKMAP some of the younger people will start supporting NDM.
Dw IK.isnt going anywhere, current system on other hand is on its way out..

The last truly elected and independent civilian leader in Pakistan was Zulfi Bhutto and he was removed from power in 1977 and hanged in a 'judicial murder'.
He was rightly hanged.He assassinated 200+ opponents with his FSF force.He was the first true civilian dictator of Pakistan.
Since he used call Ayub 'Daddy', soon he conspired against hi and formed his own party with govt. funds and became martial law administrator based on his closeness with Yahya Khan in 1971.
For his own politics and rule he shredded Polish Resolution at UN assembly which would have saved Army from a surrender.
And ofcourse how he ruined the economy with nationalization..
The list is long..

Last edited:
BEST OUTCOME:
The Trump Card turns out to be JKT and PML-Q surprising the opposition and announcing their allegiance with Imran Khan (PTI). Will turn out that this game was played to flush out snakes. Opposition fails in no-confidence motion. IK gives them the royal salute and dissolves assemblies, calls fresh elections. New election date announced. IK comes back with new (non-electable) candidates, wins 2/3rd majority, brings presidential system.

MOST LIKELY OUTCOME:
Speaker will delay the session, buys time (April gone), then judge the votes void of those who crossed floor, buys more time (May gone), opposition approaches high court, more time passes (June and July gone), High Courts rule in favour of opposition and opposition files appeal in Supreme Court (August), SCP deliberate (Sept, Oct and November), New Army Chief appointed by IK, SCP rules in favour of Opposition. IK goes. New election date announced. IK comes back with new (non-electable) candidates, wins 2/3rd majority, brings presidential system.

WORST OUTCOME:
Zardari President, Shahbaz Sharif PM, Hamza Shahbaz CM Punjab, Fazlu CM or Governor KPK, Pervez Elahi getting key ministries. Basically Pakistan on way towards getting royally fked with silent aasheerwaad (backing and support) of establishment.

This looks like the first change of govt in Pakistan of a Prime Minister in Pakistan but apparently this time WITHOUT the official backing of the Pakistani Deep State since the 1950s. As of now, the Deep State of Pakistan either doesn't care about who is the civilian face as long as some broad policies are adhered with or more unlikely, is putting Imran in place as a reminder who is the boss.

The last truly elected and independent civilian leader in Pakistan was Zulfi Bhutto and he was removed from power in 1977 and hanged in a 'judicial murder'.

Having said all this... it is a pity that Imran is being sent packing. A big shame!!! Let him complete his term--not much time left anyway. Pakistan is better off with stability, even with inefficiency and corruption, than with instability. I wish Imran Khan rides it out and this time if the Deep States helps Imran Khan then it would be welcomed by me.

Imran Khan is going nowhere. In sha Allah, he will complete this term and next 5 years too.

It's the establishment that is shivering and scared of backlash from general public. And rightly so, because they have done too much ayaashi.

-

This colonial slave mindset must end.

Rizq dene wala Allah hai.

Maryam Na-ehal Nawaz aur uskay baap ka kya hoga if the no-confidence motion goes through ?

Don't know but there are three things that seem out of place to me and I can be wrong.

1) The establishment always has a real-time reading of which way the public is inclined. And it is clear that the public at large still supports IK. So while establishment has publicly and overtly distanced itself from these political activities going on, I strongly feel that a more complex game is in play behind the scenes - a game which involves (a) further exposing the rottenness of this current political parliamentary system; (b) identifying para-troopers / snakes and exposing the; and (c) let this government fall in order to bring back a cleaner and stronger political setup in the next five to six months (by October max). A government free from the rottenness of previous decades, based on a stronger platform (Presidential) and supported by technocrats.

2) JKT - whatever I know of this person, and I have known him since the past several years, also on a personal level, it is my reading that he will not screw IK in this manner. Despite all the differences he might have with IK, this (what is happening currently in Sindh House ISB) is not JKT. So I'm expecting a surprise from JKT during final overs, and which basically is to facilitate (1) above.

3) PML-Q - these chaps are not getting the CM-ship from PML-N. That's clear. PPP cannot convince PML-N to do this either. CM-ship will remain within Sharif family (Hamza). So, I don't understand what Parvez and Monis Elahi have to gain from this. They are better off in alliance with PTI and even much better off being absorbed into PTI. So, in case of PML-Q also, I feel there's more at play here and a surprise from this side will also be coming shortly.

The third surprise which I am expecting, if the above 3 stand true, is on the D-day, there'll be a number of (between 12 to 20) opposition members who will suddenly go AWOL and not vote.

We don't know for sure. Didn't 25 people turn their back on PTI and they were elected officials lol.
It's too early to day everything is over. Anything can happen in next 10 days. Let's not give up hope yet, everything will be ok Inshallah. Maybe this is needed to bring real change as we all know previous system wasn't working. Stay positive, all will be well inshallah

Last edited:
It’s all up to us Pakistani awam now. The most powerful force is us awam. We must take a stand today whatever the consequences to build a better tomorrow. Even if it means all 230 million Pakistanis flood the streets and forcefully get rid of these corrupt elements and set up the awams court.
This post will probably get deleted for “inciting violence” by mods
BUT
Real change will come when awam flood the streets and do their Justice on these corrupt elements and get rid of this system and establish a proper system that’s worthy of Pakistan.

Everywhere around the world, real change came when awam pour onto the streets, drag their corrupt leaders and do street Justice on them. If that means putting heads of some under the guillotine, it must be done!

Btw I’m patriotic Pakistani but for the future of Pakistan, a revolution is needed in Pakistan. Peaceful or violent, revolution will be needed if you want to get rid of these corrupt family mafias. Nowhere in the world has change come without a revolution.

Btw mods this post isn’t to incite violence plz don’t delete it. It’s just the butter truth. Think yourself, will we ever succeed in the current system with the current family mafias in Pakistan? Think your self, do you want change now and build our future OR go along with this system and Pakistan be on ICU for the rest of its life and be slaves of west?
It’s the bitter truth. Revolution is needed. Army can lead the revolution.

People always make fun of Zaid Hamid, but this is exactly what he saying back in 2014 and even before that...

It doesn't seem like it'll happen, but hoping for the motor mouth to remain prime minister atleast for one more term!

Maryam Na-ehal Nawaz aur uskay baap ka kya hoga if the no-confidence motion goes through ?

@Norwegian

images.jpeg

He as rightly hanged.He assassinated 200+ opponents with his FSF force.He was the first true civilian dictator of Pakistan.
Since he used call Ayub 'Daddy', soon he conspired against him.. He formed his own part with govt. funds and became martial law administrator based on his closeness with Yahya Khan in 1971.
For his own politics and rule he shredded Polish Resolution at UN assembly which would have saved Army from a surrender.
And ofcourse how he ruined the economy with nationalization..
The list is long..
And Bhutto was never democratically elected, the only election that he participated in where there was some semblance of fairness, he came in a distant second. Had no right to form the gov't, yet the "momin" connection with Yahya worked in his favor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom