What's new

The Game is in the final over what are the possible political outcomes

What are the Possible outcomes from the current political turmoil

• Imran will emerge victorious again against the opposition

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Imran will be removed as PM but will become more Khatarnak for the opponents

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Imran will be removed, put on ECL, Jailed , media blackout and party broken into different groups

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No one will gain anything and democracy will be derailed

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
I don’t think people will care about that I think imma turn anti pak if he gets kicked out 😂.

All of this is just cope lmao, immi isn’t gonna be authoritative on provinces. Maybe after this fiasco he’ll be authoritative on the PDM people. Also never underestimate bajwas love for halwa poory.
They're part of PDM too ..... idg your point
IK is the only leader that puts Pakistan above himself, he'll never turn anti Pak unlike the rest of the corrupt lot.

Honestly people spreading panick atm, the next 10 days will be important for Pak. We'll find out the result on the 28th March. My gut feeling is Ik will be staying, let's see what happens.

Ultimately a system change is where this is all going to end, establishment has also hinted at this previously, who knows maybe this will trigger real change that we desperately need in time for 2023 GE.

I feel martial law is more likely that MNS/Zardari coming back in power, in my opinion

All part of sold out corrupt mafia, no surprises here. This is what PDM is made up of ..

If the generals keep trying to preserve the rotten system and if Imran Khan is ousted then he needs to go full berserk and call a revolution. Let the people come out into the street, catch the criminals and hang them on lampposts.

No confidence motions are a normal political exercise in democratic countries. In the case of Pakistan, it's a completely different matter. Since our political history no one has ever been dislodged by a no-confidence vote, the sitting Govts always have unlimited tools to quash the motion.

This time around some well-seasoned opponents have lined up to take on the might of the Govt. It would have been an ideal situation to let the govt complete its full tenure, but since our inception, no PM has ever completed its full tenure. If the move succeeds the new incumbent govt will become very unpopular in a very short space of time, unless they have a good strategy to deal with the KHATARNAK Imran Khan.

Whatever the outcome, the next two weeks will decide our political direction. I hope sanity will prevail, things will settle down amicably and there will be no turmoil on the streets. :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:
Imran shot on his foot from day one by insisting on this brain dead for a CM Punjab and bringing in the turncoats from PPP and PMLn that have deserted him as the winds changed.
odds are against him, unless if Army does something unconstitutional or unless if PTI government misuses the state machinery and violence to subdue the opposition, Imran's days as PM are sadly over.
and with him the dream of a viable third option of a clean and fresh political party are over forever.
when I saw Imran insisting on giving tickets to electable and saw MQM joining the coalition I knew how this script is going to play out.

throughout his entire tenure, Imran told us how much Zardari is a scumbag and how much greedy and thieving rascals the Noon league family is, which is all true but he had already told that before coming to power. while in Power as PM he was supposed to turn our fortunes for better. he failed to address or control his own party, remained oblivious and dismissive and lost his so called allies one after another.
the only net gain and beneficiary are the Manica family ..

I feel sad when PTI supporters use meaningless graphs and vague comparisons that have no bearing to the reality of daily life. fuel, food, utility charges continue top increase, mini budgets every other month if not every month.

same old stories of mismanagement, funds embezzlement and abuse of power by ruling party members gave the life to opposition and all the filth and grime got together and is poised to oust him and is praying that PTI government does something utterly stupid, resorts to violence and destruction further banishing itself to forever condemnation and obscurity.

Pakistan ka Khuda Hi Hafiz.

Imran khan is the only pm in decades to have the balls to go against foreign powers trying to influence Pakistan. these donkeys are publically saying that Imran khan shouldn’t have said this to America blah blah, openly wanting to be slaves of foreign counties, yet we got a huge amount of patwaris supporting these traitors. honest to god if Imran khan is removed I don’t think I’ll ever be interested in Pakistan (economically or development wise) again.

In India Modi won in 4 states and here Imran Khan janaab failed to protect his own government. This clearly means trust deficit and political turmoil within. The leadership has failed, whether he is an honest man or not.

How are we suppose to show the world that we have a stable government?

Talk to the Pashtuns of Quetta and tell them that 🤣. We all supported PKMAP and Achakzai until like 5-10 years ago. This convo isn’t about us we don’t matter. This convo is about the attempted coup that’s going on.

I don’t want to sound alarm bells or anything but if Imran Khan gets kicked out people of Pakistan have to take to the streets like the Turkish people did for Erdogan.

Imran Khan is the only national leader of Pakistan. My people will stick behind him thick and thin.

Count the people of AJK in as well bro, we'll make a mighty noise in our mountains.

I think this is a huge win for Modi and India as they get to buy the next puppet corrupt government of Pakistan full of Patwari.

Watch and see.... We will all be singing Jai Hind... Jai Shri Ram Ram...

hindutva.JPG

Bro for the love of Allah please put a graphic content warning up before you put these horrible faces up.

Lol!!! They, the corrupt opposition can make a PM, a CM of their own, they can choose Zardari as President, they can pick any one for any post as they like, but everything will be an alternate reality....do opposition have these posts. They can come up with all these fancy(billi kay Khwab mein cheechray) delusions by creating these posts in the opposition. Morons....
President isn't going anywhere

Hence the rape fetish these filth have, which woman on earth would sleep with this demonic spawn.
Bro forget the Indians right now

We are being domestically and royally r*ped

Yes, anything is possible in Pakistan
Any logic behind it?

Seems like it is near impossible for him to survive

Like I said in another thread, IK cannot do anything. Those who gave 18th amendment to zardari must now realize the consequences.

IK can sit in the opposition and let this circus unfold. N league, PPP and JUI cannot run the govt even with US and indian support.

May be military establishment would also like someone like Shahbaz Sharif a corrupt, non confrontational and pro US man, but he will only be temporary. They would like him to continue but Nawaz Sharif will never allow him.

Anti military groups within PPP, N league and Jui will create problems for the military.

So, interesting times ahead.

They're part of PDM too ..... idg your point
IK is the only leader that puts Pakistan above himself, he'll never turn anti Pak unlike the rest of the corrupt lot.

Honestly people spreading panick atm, the next 10 days will be important for Pak. We'll find out the result on the 28th March. My gut feeling is Ik will be staying, let's see what happens.

Ultimately a system change is where this is all going to end, establishment has also hinted at this previously, who knows maybe this will trigger real change that we desperately need in time for 2023 GE.

I feel martial law is more likely that MNS/Zardari coming back in power, in my opinion

All part of sold out corrupt mafia, no surprises here. This is what PDM is made up of ..

Doesn’t matter we’ll get our own piece of the pie. That’s what at least the people who I’ve talked to and asked who support Imran khan are going to do.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom