What's new

The future of air warfare: Bayraktar KIZILELMA

I am not impressed. What a waste of human, material and financial effort and resources in this company in Turkey focusing on producing this instrument of war when it should have been also producing spacecraft that should land humans, even Turks, on Mars in six years time. Why be a Bayraktar UCAV company when it could be a company like SpaceX and Relativity Space. Forget being the future of air warfare, be the future of humanity in general.

Moon mission 2023

The 10-year space program envisages making contact with the celestial body in 2023, sending citizens into space, working with other countries on building a spaceport and creating a global brand in satellite technology.

An in 10-year space road map that includes missions to the moon, sending Turkish astronauts to a scientific mission in space and developing internationally viable satellite systems.

Turkey's mission to the moon will be completed in two stages:

In the first stage, a rough landing will be made on the moon with a national and authentic hybrid rocket that will be launched into orbit at the end of 2023

“When completing this task, we will be one of the countries that have managed to reach the moon, and we will gather necessary information for the second stage of the mission,” the president said.

In the second stage in 2028, the initial launching, which carried Turkey's probe to orbit, will be made with the country's own rockets, Erdoğan noted, adding: “As we make a soft landing on the moon, we will be one of the few countries that could conduct scientific activities on it.”

“Our feet will be on Earth but our eyes will be in space. Our roots will be on Earth; our branches will be up in the sky,” he said.

“I hope that this road map, which will carry Turkey to the top league in the global space race, will come to life successfully," Erdoğan said.

I am not impressed. What a waste of human, material and financial effort and resources in this company in Turkey focusing on producing this instrument of war when it should have been also producing spacecraft that should land humans, even Turks, on Mars in six years time. Why be a Bayraktar UCAV company when it could be a company like SpaceX and Relativity Space. Forget being the future of air warfare, be the future of humanity in general.

The company is working on Space Technologies as well. The founder is Europe's and Asia's Elon Musk and will make Turkey only 2nd to USA and China.

Look like you still dont aware with what happened with Ukraine

Please make me aware.

Moon mission 2023

The 10-year space program envisages making contact with the celestial body in 2023, sending citizens into space, working with other countries on building a spaceport and creating a global brand in satellite technology.

An in 10-year space road map that includes missions to the moon, sending Turkish astronauts to a scientific mission in space and developing internationally viable satellite systems.

Turkey's mission to the moon will be completed in two stages:

In the first stage, a rough landing will be made on the moon with a national and authentic hybrid rocket that will be launched into orbit at the end of 2023

“When completing this task, we will be one of the countries that have managed to reach the moon, and we will gather necessary information for the second stage of the mission,” the president said.

In the second stage in 2028, the initial launching, which carried Turkey's probe to orbit, will be made with the country's own rockets, Erdoğan noted, adding: “As we make a soft landing on the moon, we will be one of the few countries that could conduct scientific activities on it.”

“Our feet will be on Earth but our eyes will be in space. Our roots will be on Earth; our branches will be up in the sky,” he said.

“I hope that this road map, which will carry Turkey to the top league in the global space race, will come to life successfully," Erdoğan said.

Sorry but the vid presentation of Turkey's space program is just vague, not at all ambitious ( no human Mars settlement even let alone going beyond the Solar System ) and the rocket shown doesn't at all seem sophisticated unlike say the SpaceX Starship which can carry 100 people. Even the rocket method for spacecraft propulsion is being considered for change ( link 1, link 2 ).

About your text of the Moon missions I didn't understand what is a rough landing. And if Turkey wishes to achieve a soft landing on the Moon by 2028 when will it achieve a human landing on Mars, considering that SpaceX has said that it will achieve a human landing on Mars by 2028 ?

So what will be Turkey's "top league in the global space race" ?

The company is working on Space Technologies as well. The founder is Europe's and Asia's Elon Musk and will make Turkey only 2nd to USA and China.

I think you are overselling this person as Europe's and Asia's Elon Musk. In India itself there are three private space companies out of which two ( Skyroot Aerospace and Agnikul Cosmos are developing satellite launch rockets to start with ) and one, Bellatrix Aerospace, is developing an in-space propulsion system that uses water as propellant ( probably as pre-propellant, a safe way to carry fuel, from which hydrogen and oxygen are obtained via electrolysis to then push the spacecraft ). In China there is at least one private company which is developing a reusable rocket.

What you are actually imagining is Tony Stark's weapons company, not Elon Musk. :)

Last edited:
Please make me aware.

Sorry but the vid presentation of Turkey's space program is just vague, not at all ambitious ( no human Mars settlement even let alone going beyond the Solar System ) and the rocket shown doesn't at all seem sophisticated unlike say the SpaceX Starship which can carry 100 people. Even the rocket method for spacecraft propulsion is being considered for change ( link 1, link 2 ).

About your text of the Moon missions I didn't understand what is a rough landing. And if Turkey wishes to achieve a soft landing on the Moon by 2028 when will it achieve a human landing on Mars, considering that SpaceX has said that it will achieve a human landing on Mars by 2028 ?

I think you are overselling this person as Europe's and Asia's Elon Musk. In India itself there are three private space companies out of which two ( Skyroot Aerospace and Agnikul Cosmos are developing satellite launch rockets to start with ) and one, Bellatrix Aerospace, is developing an in-space propulsion system that uses water as propellant ( probably as pre-propellant, a safe way to carry fuel, from which hydrogen and oxygen are obtained via electrolysis to then push the spacecraft ). In China there is at least one private company which is developing a reusable rocket.

What you are actually imagining is Tony Stark's weapons company, not Elon Musk. :)

How many of those companies in India and China are making +1bn USD in revenue? How many of those have developed technologies which revolutionised warfare? When Baykar Technology is saying they are doing something, it will be done - and they have the ressources to invest massively in R&D. Also, when Baykar Technologies say they are going to do something, they have already been working on the topic secretly for many years. Expect some BIG news from Baykar Technologies on space in the next 1-2 years.

How many of those companies in India and China are making +1bn USD in revenue? How many of those have developed technologies which revolutionised warfare? When Baykar Technology is saying they are doing something, it will be done - and they have the ressources to invest massively in R&D. Also, when Baykar Technologies say they are going to do something, they have already been working on the topic secretly for many years. Expect some BIG news from Baykar Technologies on space in the next 1-2 years.

Bhai jaan, it should concern you that Baykar is profiting off killing people, that too for wrong ideology or for the artificial concept of Nation State both of which are also done by the massive American military-industrial complex. Capitalism.

A smaller company in USA like Relativity Space, which has not yet started earning revenue unlike Baykar's one billion dollar per year, is developing the Terran R rocket that can carry 20,000 kgs to low Earth orbit and is being fully 3D Printed and the company says this rocket will be launched in 2024.

This article is about the Chinese private company Deep Blue Aerospace completing a 100 meter altitude test flight of a reusable test launch-rocket and the test was done last year and the article has the vid of that test.

About one Indian company, Bellatrix Aerospace, it has developed this in-space propulsion engine :
Bellatrix Aerospace has developed and patented Microwave Electro-thermal Thrusters (MET), an advanced type of electric propulsion for satellites. This is an efficient electric propulsion system and has an unique distinction of being able to efficiently work on several propellants such as Argon, Xenon, Nitrogen, Ammonia and Water Vapour. MET is an electrode less (zero erosion), vortex stabilized thruster where microwaves are used to heat the propellant and produce a high temperature exhaust for in-space propulsion.

What about Baykar ? And how do you know Baykar has been working on a spacerocket and spaceship secretly ?

Please make me aware.

while making the first Iron Man movie in 2008, director Jon Favreau and Robert Downey Jr. based Tony Stark on billionaire engineer and inventor Elon Musk, the co-founder of PayPal and Tesla Motors, and founder of SpaceX. In fact, Elon Musk makes a cameo appearance as himself in Iron Man 2.
, https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/80687/real-people-who-inspired-5-comic-book-characters

@jamahir Can you stop spamming this thread about rocket and Mars? This is a drone related thread. Please read the title and make another thread for your desired topic.

well, some mod deleted my first post calling it "Pointless". That post occurred to me naturally. Let's not be topic Nazis going deep and deep into a topic and losing sight of the big picture. What I wrote in subsequent posts here is important info. Anyway, carry on.

while making the first Iron Man movie in 2008, director Jon Favreau and Robert Downey Jr. based Tony Stark on billionaire engineer and inventor Elon Musk, the co-founder of PayPal and Tesla Motors, and founder of SpaceX. In fact, Elon Musk makes a cameo appearance as himself in Iron Man 2.
, https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/80687/real-people-who-inspired-5-comic-book-characters

Yes, I know of Elon being the inspiration for Iron Man and also watched his appearance in the second part on YouTube because though I don't think have watched part 2.

FOfAvfpXsAYmATz

Ukrainian engine, will be interesting to see if Ukraine would be able to deliver on those considering their whole country is now destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom