What's new

The Formula1 in India

Nabil you are a legend in defence related topics and i respect you for that but dont post bs about things you dont know

Nabil you are a legend in defence related topics and i respect you for that but dont post bs about things you dont know

Brother read my last post! Two congrats by me yar. All the best. i just had some fun thats all. :D

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

In India In India In India In India In India

So India is in Antarctica?

In India In India In India In India In India

Hah - these people want to claim Indian successes as the "subcontinent's" now!! Subcontinent, my arse. Never will Pakistan be able to put up anything to show to the world. SL can do it now, BD will be able to do it within this decade, and so will Nepal and Bhutan. Not Pakistan.

There is no such thing as the sub continent, its South Asia.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/108586-its-south-asia-not-mythical-subcontinent.html

The things I have learned on PDF.

laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0.png

Hah - these people want to claim Indian successes as the "subcontinent's" now!! Subcontinent, my arse. Never will Pakistan be able to put up anything to show to the world. SL can do it now, BD will be able to do it within this decade, and so will Nepal and Bhutan. Not Pakistan.

Easy... Remember that its called INDIAN subcontinent ;)

Brother read my last post! Two congrats by me yar. All the best. i just had some fun thats all. :D

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

No but India is not sub-continent.How it is pakistan achievement,its India's achievement.

i just cant help but laugh at such posts,every country has its set of shortcomings,stop being a cynic,its for ur own good

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

VH1 i guess ;D

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

R we going to see metallica live on any channel? ?
VH1 i guess

---------- Post added at 08:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 PM ----------

Team India comprised on foreign players. one billion and not a single F-1 race driver? lol

lol spare a thought before hitting the reply button and making a fool out of urself

Back
Top Bottom