What's new

The Five Most-Powerful Navies on the Planet

nobody ever tell me war is fought this easily when i was fighting one lol. You dont need anything but a few fighter and a few maritime patrol craft then zim-zam-zom the war is over...

lol dont really know what was I doing overthere lol

That wonders me too ... yeah right "sir" to your boss or ex-boss, don't fight, still good girl, oh but he is not brit?
Oooops ... :hitwall:

Stick to topic lest someone bring your masters into the picture, you so fawningly 'ranked' above ya all. While you are it, can you change your dp back to old one :) suits you more

Stick to topic lest someone bring your masters into the picture, you so fawningly 'ranked' above ya all. While you are it, can you change your dp back to old one :) suits you more

Angry? ... Cute
Yeah, u stick to the topic, top 5 ... oooops ... no india in the ranks? ... no surprise ... relax your boss or "sir" ranks. Stick your F to it.
Why u sound like a Merck test guinea pig? ... poor little girl.
:hitwall:

Angry? ... Cute
Yeah, u stick to the topic, top 5 ... oooops ... no india in the ranks? ... no surprise ... relax your boss or "sir" ranks. Stick your F to it.
Why u sound like a Merck test guinea pig? ... poor little girl.
:hitwall:

It was getting boring indulging in this oneupmanship and your insults don't work. You should be getting back to 'throwing more light' at these above rankings. I was quite enjoying reading about it. So get back to it.

It was getting boring indulging in this oneupmanship and your insults don't work. You should be getting back to 'throwing more light' at these above rankings. I was quite enjoying reading about it. So get back to it.
u brought insults not me when u troll "masters" oh unbelievably stupid troll go check with ur grandpa ok? u keep trolling ok come on ... LMAO
wow ordering me to get back to it? u r inviting insult ... i don't care what u said

u brought insults not me when u troll "masters" oh unbelievably stupid troll go check with ur grandpa ok? u keep trolling ok come on ... LMAO
wow ordering me to get back to it? u r inviting insult ... i don't care what u said

Lol man, you are not even worth trolling. Remind me of little girls arguing among themselves.
This thread has already been derailed from legit listing of navy's strength and capability, expert opinions and competent analysis by you, so i suggest you to get back to writing relevant pieces. And change to your earlier DP while you are at it.

Lol man, you are not even worth trolling. Remind me of little girls arguing among themselves.
This thread has already been derailed from legit listing of navy's strength and capability, expert opinions and competent analysis by you, so i suggest you to get back to writing relevant pieces. And change to your earlier DP while you are at it.
Yeah my little girl me not worth trolling then why troll "masters" before checking with ur grandpa ha?
Now troll "earlier DP"? display picture? OK i got a better idea, not earlier, but a new one instead

Yeah my little girl me not worth trolling then why troll "masters" before checking with ur grandpa ha?
Now troll "earlier DP"? display picture? OK i got a better idea, not earlier, but a new one instead

haha wtf was that ?

A J-20 can fire Mach 4+ YJ-12 ramjet powered anti ship missiles at a carrier from 400 km away. How far can F-35C engage an air target? About 100 km with AMRAAM. What's the carrier gonna do? Huh? What the carrier gonna do? :rofl: J-20 dominates the skies, the sea. Only subs are safe from J-20. But subs are not safe from Y-8 FQ sub hunters. :D:D

J-20_2015c.jpg

best_e310a56bb6-1-images1283015-Y-8GX6-2-baodatviet.vn.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom