What's new

The Five Most-Powerful Navies on the Planet

I speak facts. J-20 dominates the skies and the surface of the seas. Like it or not, this is fact. No aircraft, no ship can survive an encounter with J-20.

Sound like an invincible warships from Romulan or Klingon for me, i had no idea Chinese is capable to hacking and stole their data too

with more than seventy Arleigh Burke class and dozen Ticonderoga cruiser, US surface fleet is the most largest and at the same time is the most potent in the world

Sound like an invincible warships from Romulan or Klingon for me, i had no idea Chinese is capable to hacking and stole their data too

with more than seventy Arleigh Burke class and dozen Ticonderoga cruiser, US surface fleet is the most largest and at the same time is the most potent in the world

It has 27 Ticonderoga cruisers!
I don't think any other nation has even 1.

They missed out a real naval power, Lesotho. It has various ships patrolling its seas and its submarine force is considerable

Pffft, that number ain't nothing. Japan had like hundreds of warships at the start of 1942 and lost all of them by 1945.

J-20 is terror bird. Name me 1 fighter jet that can beat J-20. The answer is there isn't any. J-20 is the deadliest fighter jet ever built by humanity.

Pffft, that number ain't nothing. Japan had like hundreds of warships at the start of 1942 and lost all of them by 1945.

J-20 is terror bird. Name me 1 fighter jet that can beat J-20. The answer is there isn't any. J-20 is the deadliest fighter jet ever built by humanity.

i love how you preach the number of Chinese warship in the begining of this post then negate it all in this number is nothing....

lol this is really gold.

i love how you preach the number of Chinese warship in the begining of this post then negate it all in this number is nothing....

lol this is really gold.

China has puny 1 Type 052D, but it's more advanced than any Japanese ship. Type 055 is the terror ship.

just got an email saying

your IQ just drop 5 point just by looking at @Superboy post
Everytime you look at his post, your braincell dies a little

oh ok, i got it, Chinese J-20 is unmatched for anything in this world, they had been designed to destroying Star Destroyer. End case. Period

Russia has a lot of nuclear submarines, and those are the real power in the ocean.

USA has the most nuclear submarines, they obviously take the number 1 spot.

China has a huge submarine fleet but they are mostly conventional submarines, since those are the most cost effective for defending the near seas.

I agree. I don't think many people realize how scary a nuclear powered submarine is. It can go full throttle for long periods of time crossing vast distances in relatively short order.

just got an email saying

your IQ just drop 5 point just by looking at @Superboy post
Everytime you look at his post, your braincell dies a little

Superboy still living in his dream world I see. I guess some things around here never change.

Superboy still living in his dream world I see. I guess some things around here never change.

He belong to a special group inside a special place.

It strike me most when he said in a couple of other thread that he owns firearms.....

Back
Top Bottom