What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

What does the Turkish army do with the various captured weapons??

Do they use it, store them or issue it to reserves.

I mean AT4 is too good not to be destroyed here.
we have a law about it. we can use captured weapons.

we have a law about it. we can use captured weapons.
Yes when i was working in the field in Batman - Diyarbakır - Siirt 2017-8, the local kurdish protectors (since 1990s) allowed me to use their ak-47s for shoting at some targets and they were saying these arms were seized from pkk shits. I think mostly protectors are using these seized arms.

PKK made its heaviest attack from a lot of time. The winter is starting to go and they wake up. We gave 4 martyrs and 6 wounded. May Allah grant them Jannah and may he gives power and patience to our nation and their family and friends.
D4k1NNjW4AArfo7.jpg:large

Even if the tragedy is big it seems that with the reaction of the guard soldier even bigger tragedy was prevented. They planned to attack the base from 4 sides and completely destroy it. They used specially hand made fire resistant equipment in order to hide their infiltration from the thermal cameras.

In the first contact the guard soldier saw the infiltration attempt and close contact was established. The terrorists gave dead and wounded and they retreated. In the same hours the terrorists started to make infiltration attempts on different points of the base which again were met with fierce resistance from our soldiers and our soldiers prevented them to enter and overwhelm the base. While the terrorists tried to retrieve their casualties and tried to retreat they were bombed with artillery and jets.
D4lqe_NXkAAxBQI.jpg

D4lqfpvW4AAzQhK.jpg

Source: Derin Kuvvet

According to the first gathered information on the sites where bombardments happened at least 20 PKK terrorists were killed in the response of our soldiers. Still it is early to comment with sure numbers because of the environment, weather conditions and the state of the body parts. Soon it will come out.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom