What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Good news!

PKK have successfully dropped 4 unguided bombs from a mini UAV over a base area in Hakkari. No of the bombs detonated and the UAV have been downed

Update: The attack commenced with 4 mini UAV's. 2 of them are downed other 2 managed to escape.
Do we have data to the "minimum detectable size of target vs distance" for air defence systems?

Do we have data to the "minimum detectable size of target vs distance" for air defence systems?
Not sure bro.

And nobody informed us on the great news??? Shame!

In joint operation of the Turkish Armed Forces and MIT four high ranked commanders of PKK were neutralized in Northern Iraq.
D2p1p57WkAEDv0u.jpg:large

And nobody informed us on the great news??? Shame!

In joint operation of the Turkish Armed Forces and MIT four high ranked commanders of PKK were neutralized in Northern Iraq.

I did, previous page :)

Well daily game of.cat and mouse hunting must stop as it produces only violence any permanent solution is possible ?? War only bring misery destruction

Well daily game of.cat and mouse hunting must stop as it produces only violence any permanent solution is possible ?? War only bring misery destruction
There is no solution as long as PKK doesn't put down its weapons and stop its illegal activities in Turkey and abroad. Nobody must think that with the killing of their highest ranks PKK will stop functioning both militarily and politically.

First of all their real supporters must be identified and if there is a big support base they must officially declare their demands and as long as the demands are not endangering the ideals of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk and that of the constitution of the Republic of Turkey the most acceptable option must be chosen.

Nobody must think that such problems can be resolved militarily. The problem is deeper than just an armed struggle. Turkey is not unique with that problem and there were also other countries with such problems like Spain with ETA, Ireland with IRA and Colombia with FARC. No of the countries managed to resolve their problems with weapons. The military aspect of the whole conflict is important but for sure not the way for the solution of the problem. For the solution Turkey must take serious steps in its internal affairs, education and cultural integration and not on the last place investments in the less developed places in the country because even if we enter Qandil mountain and conduct the needed military operation with success PKK will not die. The cause, the ideals and ideas for which people died will stay and there will be still people remembering and train the newer generations to continue this fight. The most important thing after the military aspects is what steps the Republic of Turkey will take in order to convince the newer generation and the people which support the terrorist organization that there is a state which have all the resource and the authority to look after its people and that state is both their mother and father. As long as their support base is there PKK will continue their activity openly and secretly and there will be no solution. All of the terror, the organized crime and other illegal activities among the population will continue.

If there is not an official roadmap for the solution of the problems, the disarming of the terrorist organization in the National Assembly and coordination between the military and the political part of the state solution of the problem will not be achieved and separatism will continue to grow and while looking at the region and the geopolitical realities concerning Turkey and the region the situation is not good.

So much violence going on all around the world and I do not recall you doing the same statement anywhere else, so a bit curious why to write it here and now?

So much violence going on all around the world and I do not recall you doing the same statement anywhere else, so a bit curious why to write it here and now?
Well Turks are.developed more closer.to.europeans . Kurds are bascially mountain uncivilozed guys they have problem with Syria Iran Iraq turkey

Well Turks are.developed more closer.to.europeans . Kurds are bascially mountain uncivilozed guys they have problem with Syria Iran Iraq turkey
Not that I agree with your statement but which part of it answers my question?

Not that I agree with your statement but which part of it answers my question?
I mean kurds are rag tag wild creatures violence is what they only.love they r getting killed in large numbers but still they don't stop fighting with Turk army on the other hand Turks are modern civilised poeple and civilised people often end conflict with dialogue finding a peaceful solution IAM only saying this because Turkish soldier life matters ,Turks should try finding out.peacful solution acceptable to both parties besides military option

I mean kurds are rag tag wild creatures violence is what they only.love they r getting killed in large numbers but still they don't stop fighting with Turk army on the other hand Turks are modern civilised poeple and civilised people often end conflict with dialogue finding a peaceful solution IAM only saying this because Turkish soldier life matters ,Turks should try finding out.peacful solution acceptable to both parties besides military option
I see now, I thought you would have background info regarding the conflict before you post anything but it looks like it is not an issue for you. Regards.

Back
Top Bottom