What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

I hate the work of two security organizations in Turkey. One is MIT and the other is Emniyet Istihbarat. It seems that they also started to wake up and be more proactive. These things are getting my hope up for the future of the organizations. They are doing great job recently.

Packages ready :D
D4vYcZXXoAA2_Zs.jpg:large

I hate the work of two security organizations in Turkey. One is MIT and the other is Emniyet Istihbarat. It seems that they also started to wake up and be more proactive. These things are getting my hope up for the future of the organizations. They are doing great job recently.

Packages ready :D
D4vYcZXXoAA2_Zs.jpg:large

They could do much more especially within the country... Social Media terrorists and supporters etc.

They could do much more especially within the country... Social Media terrorists and supporters etc.

On twitter a lot of these terrorists support pkk not to mention live in Turkey while sprouting out Anti Turkism. They should all be watched!!

Majority of them are Kurds.

General Ozgur NUHUT refused to shake hands with HDP representatives. I hope nothing happens to him. In the past when a General didn't give salute to a politician he was painted as a member of terrorist organization within the scales of FETO plans for the destroying of the army and the politician said that he is the prosecutor and that he paid the price for his disrespect.

I think we may have a situation in Northern Iraq. He is saying that moving in convoys is dangerous, the Turkish Air Forces are a nightmare and we may wake up with a good surprise.

We have a UAV flying in Zap camp with Call Sign TCT009 flying at 18.500ft, speed 100kts in 00:45 Zulu Time.
upload_2019-4-26_3-46-23.png

General Ozgur NUHUT refused to shake hands with HDP representatives. I hope nothing happens to him. In the past when a General didn't give salute to a politician he was painted as a member of terrorist organization within the scales of FETO plans for the destroying of the army and the politician said that he is the prosecutor and that he paid the price for his disrespect.
Again weird propaganda bs. Blabla.. Don't worry boy, you are not more patriotic than Erdogan and current Government.. Give up your bs propaganda.. it does not work for geniues people..

Again weird propaganda bs. Blabla.. Don't worry boy, you are not more patriotic than Erdogan and current Government.. Give up your bs propaganda.. it does not work for geniues people..
Who are you to judge my patriotism? Wasn't you the one working with his power here to divide the Turkish Nation? You are the last person on the earth to judge me and my words. I also prefer the things I say to be bullshit but its not. I am here and will do everything possible to expose the traitors here. For me ideology, religion, nationality, ethnicity, party is not important. You? If you keep your destructive behavior you will not end good. Write whatever you want but I want to warn you. Work for the country and expose the traitors. Think before you write, debate and defend your point of view with proof. Don't mess with me.

Who are you to judge my patriotism? Wasn't you the one working with his power here to divide the Turkish Nation? You are the last person on the earth to judge me and my words. I also prefer the things I say to be bullshit but its not. I am here and will do everything possible to expose the traitors here. For me ideology, religion, nationality, ethnicity, party is not important. You? If you keep your destructive behavior you will not end good. Write whatever you want but I want to warn you. Work for the country and expose the traitors. Think before you write, debate and defend your point of view with proof. Don't mess with me.
Will not end well.. what??? Bs. i already expose traitors here.. and i am defending my homeland and homeland defender Erdoğan..

in the "good" past time, americanists generals were helping to PKK.. and this is not surprise when we see the cooperation between CHP, ip, and HDP now... They toppled Erbakan and prevented independent Turkey so far.. thank to Allah Erdoğan came to power and again making Turkey great independent power in the world..

Back
Top Bottom