What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

Who fight against state they have to pay of their penalty. I hope police and intelligent service record of those people to catch them when time come.

After election we have to do an strong constitution to make criminals neutralize.

Bring in Capital Punishment, *^*$ EU

Last edited by a moderator:
Pkk militants have killed 1 civilian and another 1 wounded in Hakkari.

AK Partili Şemdinli İlçe yöneticilerinden Miran Kaya'nın aracına ateş açtı. Kaya saldırıdan yara almadan kurtulurken, yanında bulunan ve ağır yaralanan Celal İnan, kaldırıldığı hastanede yaşamını yitirdi.

Simdi acilimin kendilerine dusen kismini almaya baslamislar. Hadi goreyim Miran Kaya'yi simdi acilim diyor mu?

1 more civilian has lost her life in Tunceli.

Last edited:
This is so ridiculous and disgusting. These dogs are killing civillians and there is no mention in international media anywhere. Yet when pkk dogs are bombed, Turkey is immediately shown as an isis supporter.
Pathetic.

Who fight against state they have to pay of their penalty. I hope police and intelligent service record of those people to catch them when time come.

After election we have to do an strong constitution to make neutralize of criminals.
@[TR]AHMET
Something is going wrong in the bureaucracy in TÜRKIYE. Interpol refused Red Bullettin against ZEK , cause they argued they don't nothing know about FETO organization.

MUCH EASIER IT HAD BEEN TO SEND EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS A CORRUPT PROSECUTOR. That he faked evidences and took Money and was corrupted

@[TR]AHMET
Something is going wrong in the bureaucracy in TÜRKIYE. Interpol refused Red Bullettin against ZEK , cause they argued they don't nothing know about FETO organization.

MUCH EASIER IT HAD BEEN TO SEND EVIDENCE THAT HE WAS A CORRUPT PROSECUTOR. That he faked evidences and took Money and was corrupted

Yes, but sending in that evidence would also reveal how erdogan and the rest of akp were also involved in all the corruption and false accusations against kemalist generals.

They would be shooting themselve in their foot, hopefully they will be that stupid.

You are 100 % right. Seems to become a comedy.

Yes, a very bad sitcom.
Akp who is corrupt to the bone and care more about them selves than the country, mhp with a no-good fossilized dinosaur as their leader, chp with a leader with no charisma and a sketchy past, hdp who support terrorists.

Turkish people are very screwed if they don't wake up from their coma.

I know that WHAT I NOW write is very sensible ! Sorry if I now dissapoint some guys who read my Posts up to now.

I discussed it before with law experts, security Forces and other friends.

They all agree that from OSLO on Gov. stopped all active/protective measuers and practically surrendered !

They told me that at boarder regions heavy infectious diseases are spread, they talked from many especially Dysanteria, Tuberculosis and Menengitis cases .

The only chanche to avoid a national catastrophy without OHAL would be a "Legitim Quarantene" of the regions !

They told me that this is a "STANDART PROCEDERE" in USA, China and EU for national protection !

@xxxKULxxx You dissapointed me. Loving Türkiye is not blind following !

993742.jpg

Back
Top Bottom