What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

From Cizre?

I really wish they would give us some info regarding those urban sweeps they do from time to time.

Also they should stop posting pics like that imo.

Yesterday 5000 Security Forces operated in Cizre. Has somebody latest news ?

With Video :

Sokağa Çıkma Yasağı Uygulanan Cizre’de Büyük Operasyon

I wonder that some Turkish Media Media TV and newspapers publishes photos of so called German "instructors" on Kandil , their operation modus and their job. Dubious what is going on.

Update
2 Police were martyred in Diyarbakir / Sur. It was an RPG attack on a Shorland.

30 persons one dutch journalist in custody after trying to build a human shield in Yüksekova Military Zone.

Yesterday 5000 Security Forces operated in Cizre. Has somebody latest news ?

With Video :

Sokağa Çıkma Yasağı Uygulanan Cizre’de Büyük Operasyon

I wonder that some Turkish Media Media TV and newspapers publishes photos of so called German "instructors" on Kandil , their operation modus and their job. Dubious what is going on.

Update
2 Police were martyred in Diyarbakir / Sur. It was an RPG attack on a Shorland.

30 persons one dutch journalist in custody after trying to build a human shield in Yüksekova Military Zone.

Is that the same journalist who was arrested a couple months ago for aiding pkk?

Naked Gorilla
hs98zE5.jpg
What is this? :)Who is that guy?

Update:

More than 30 martyred soldiers in DAGLICA. PM Davutoglu cancelled all and is on the way to Daglica !

3 day ago I wrote almost 700 terrorists heavy armed passed Irak !

Last edited by a moderator:
My heart is bleeding ! Write some normal things pls.

We are in a civil war. Economic crisis going on. USD passed 3.00 TL.

Kurds are living in low conditions for centuries, Turks should learn to endure hardships as well. Acting emotionally wont help.

These are our new normals.

Incoming news isn't great.

This was probably an attack they've been preparing for and are going to milk extra hard.

Oh well, ''vatan sagolsun''.

Incoming news isn't great.

This was probably an attack they've been preparing for and are going to milk extra hard.

Oh well, ''vatan sagolsun''.

I wrote and posted Google maps 700 passed from Irak for an attack !

Wtf is Anka, Göktürk .... ? My heard is realy bleeding and I don't want to say Details;

it was a "Massacre". ONLY for rel TÜRk Feelings.

It doen't interest me , whether we kill 200 or more;

my 30 Soldiers are GONE !

30 soldiers? God damnit.

Wtf is this? How can our politicians (and I mean all of those useless parasites) allow the PKK to have festered during the 3 year disaster dubbed the peace process? And how can our military make such an amateurish mistake? First a soldier is kidnapped on patrol (!) and now 30 more gone. The General Staff better stop with "Guclu Ordu, Guclu Turkiye" bullshit because it's obvious the military isn't as "guclu" as it should be.

Baris surecini baslatan AKP nin, HDP baraji gecsin diye bir yerlerini yirtan Dogan media si ve "aydin" kesimin (oyle aydinin ben taa...), guvenlik paketini yumusatip anca o zaman gecmesine izin veren CHP/MHP ve ustune ustelik ulkemiz bu durumla karsi karsiyayken sirf oy kazanmak ve "prensiplerini" korumak icin hukumet kurmayan siyasilerin ana..... Ulkeyi darp ettiniz orospunun evlatlari. Bunun hesabi elbet kesilir bir gun.

Last edited:
War not going well, not? You folks must be glad for having Erdogan putting an end to the conflict, like he promised. Oh, wait…

Back
Top Bottom