What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

One bitch was crying.

I watched it twice and would to say " Good kill boys" :enjoy:

InsAllah every single militant of pkk will be dead like those mountain rats. :sniper::taz:

Last edited:
Who's the bitch crying when they get pulverized ?

Dunno, a local supporter i think. What did explosed there?
Hand Grenade?

Edit:
I watched it again, I think he killed hiself with a Hand Grenade, after he was wounded.

Hand Grenade?
Yes grenade.

I think mountain rat tried to set up kind of trap before going to the hell but couldn't manage it .

Last edited:
Yes grenade.

I think mountain rat tried to set up kind of trap before going to the hell but couldn't manage it .
After he ate the first two shot, he falls on the ground and you can see him reaching towards his pocket to grab something and makes quick movements. After that he got hit more than 2+ times and I think the impact of the bullets set off the booby trap. He was definitely trying to make a booby trap. Also sad to see that local girl calling these terrorists who are spreading terror "guerrilla", perhaps she was part of PKK to film the propaganda piece. We definitely need undercover police. Where the f*ck are they? MIT is doing a horrible job.

2054395.jpg
s%CC%A7ehidin-cebinden-vasiyeti-c%CC%A7ikti-bakin-ne-yazmis%CC%A7!.png

The Testament of one of the today 4 martyred Police

Paralel yapının şehit polis üzerinden kanlı ve çirkin oyunu - Güncel Haberler

Şehidin babasından vasiyet iddiasına tepki - Anadolu Ajansı

Last edited:
Vay serefsizler vay.hayvanlar sehite bile saygilari yok. Bunlar insan degil. Feto terör örgütü

Aslında her şeyleri ortada ama bizim insanımız bir şeyi tutunca futbol takımı tutar gibi tuttuğu için, fanatiklikten vazgeçemiyorlar. Olan devlete oluyor.

Goruldugu uzere Tunceli halkinda dersim olayindan bu gune kadar bir degisme olmamis ama bizim icin degisen cok sey var. En vahim degisiklik o gun 20 kusur gencecik delikanli mehmetcikleri acimasizca katledenleri gozunu kirpmadan cezalandiran bir yonetim "devlet" varken bugun o katil, terorist sozde halka katliyam yapildigini soyleyecek kadar serefsiz bir yonetim ve o yonetime desdek veren haysiyetsiz, karaktersiz secemen var.

O zaman kazanan bizler iken bugun kaybeden bizlerin neden kaybettigi acik ve net. Bundan once nasil 15 devletimizi ayni yanlis yuzunden yiktik ve 16.sini kiyisina getirdikse ayni ahmakligi yapmaya devam ediyoruz.

Tarih tekerrurden ibaretmis, insan hic ibret almasini bilseydi tarih tekerrur edermiydi? Hele hele biz Turkler ibret ve ders alsaydik bugun 16.ci ulkemizi kaybetmenin esigine getirirmiydik?

Ne desek bos eldeki "mal" belli.

Hand Grenade?

Edit:
I watched it again, I think he killed hiself with a Hand Grenade, after he was wounded.

It´s not very clear to say what happened there, maybe it was an explosion from a grenade launcher because they look like to escape.

Iki domuzun oldurulmesinin ardindan polisi linc etmeye calisan tuncelili vatandaslarin(!) videosunu izledim. Illa elinde silah olani degil o silahsiz dolasan militanlarinda les edilmesi sart.

Tunceli kötülüklerin anasi. Türkiyenin kalbinde PKK, DHKP-C, TIKKIO, TKP-ML ve ne ararsan var cogu ateist. Gercek dindar Alevi insanlarimiza hakaret bunlar.

Back
Top Bottom