What's new

The Fight against PKK Terrorism

. They must understand if they became militant of pkk, their family members will get harm from that wrong decision.

You mean like Israel do.. I dont think that this is the right path.. it could be that one idiotic family member is going the nut dumb path and then you will harm the normal ppl and radicalisize them

What we should do is to shoot first and ask later.. We should take care of terrorist children and teach them to be a normal citizens.. surly the terrorist failed to be good parents..

@Serpentine
Why my reply to Bismark has been removed?

Because you deserve it..

You don't even have the balls to ask the section mod why he removed it..

Cobras do their job more than we have expected.

Pkk has started to attack and kill innocent citizens again. Yesterday i have read they have murdered one boy who was 5-8 years old with his parents. Also one woman who was 40+ years old. They have started to show their real face.

They have no guts to attack army bases or outposts. Those dishonored filthy life forms act like chickens.

If they hurt us with our beloved ones, we must hurt them with their beloved ones(eye to eye policy). They must understand if they became militant of pkk, their family members will get harm from that wrong decision.
No , we shoudnt do that. We are a civilized nation with honor. Let them kill innocent civilans, they will only lose suport and shoot theirselves in the foot ..

Because you deserve it..

You don't even have the balls to ask the section mod why he removed it..

Next time If I will look for one solid ball guy I will address you but for now just go and find a cue for yourself and chill out.

Next time If I will look for one solid ball guy I will address you but for now just go and find a cue for yourself and chill out.

sorry man this had to be written this way.. why do you ask serpetine and not @Hakan ?

Syrian PKK terrorists got order from Kandil command to infiltrate Tükiye and keep there as silent cells.

''Turkey introduces up to $2 million reward system in its struggle against terror

Turkey's Ministry of Interior released a new regulation on Monday within the scope of counter-terrorism legislation that foresees a reward up to $2 million for citizens that report identities and locations of suspects or help law enforcement agencies.
The rewards will be awarded by a commission chaired by the deputy undersecretary for the Ministry of Interior and will be comprised of six members from Turkey's police and gendarmerie forces. The rewards will be only for crimes defined by Article 3713 Counter-Terrorism Code.
An application for such a reward will be required, and foreign nationals can also benefit from the reward system. Identities of beneficiaries will be confidential.
Public officials and security forces cannot benefit from this legislation, however, Turkey's village guards were taken into the scope of reward system.'' Daily Sabah
_______

:D

Demirtaş'tan PKK'yı ihbar etmeyin uyarısı! - SİYASET Haberleri

Last edited:
Maximum 200.000 TL depends on quality of the arrested person and contribution of the informant. Commission of Ministery for Interior will decide. 4 Million for each Kandil council member.

Province TUNCELI isolated. Attack Helicopters erased PKK and other Terrorist Group facilities, Special Operation Forces landed in the area and are hunting terrorists from different organizations in Mehmetçik, Pülümür Valley, Venk, Alacık and Zağge area as well as in the whole Munzur Valley.
Only secure alternative roads available. Operations will end Thursday.

Yollar kapatıldı PKK tek tek bombalandı

UPDATE :

KUBAT BARZANI (son of Barzani ) allowed the Transport of 30 trucks logistic material from Germany to PKKs Kandil Region

PKK'nın imdadına yetişti! 30 TIR yardım yolladı

Province TUNCELI isolated. Attack Helicopters erased PKK and other Terrorist Group facilities, Special Operation Forces landed in the area and are hunting terrorists from different organizations in Mehmetçik, Pülümür Valley, Venk, Alacık and Zağge area as well as in the whole Munzur Valley.

UPDATE :

KUBAT BARZANI (son of Barzani ) allowed the Transport of 30 trucks logistic material from Germany to PKKs Kandil Region

bomb them to hell :)

UPDATE :

You are sure it's not Talabanis' son?

I have to apologize.It was my mistake. It was KUBAT TALABANI. Thank you brother. It seems that TALABANI Clan will be again an active actor in the region.
@Bismarck

Was his father not in coma and in Berlin ?

I have to apologize.It was my mistake. It was KUBAT TALABANI. Thank you brother. It seems that TALABANI Clan will be again an active actor in the region.
@Bismarck

Was his father not in coma and in Berlin ?

Don't know much about Talabani clan (lol). Only that Barzani clan is good with Turkey. So I was little bit confused.

PKK talks monitored from GES

1. We are at the end battle
2. Fvck in Local people don't support us
3. What happened that Turkish Forces are so effective
4. Our last chanche is to mobilize foreign media and let them say TSK is killing innocents.
5. What new strategies? All are demoralized and would like surrender
PKK'daki panik telsiz konuşmalarına yansıdı - HABERTÜRK

From yesterday night on heavy clashes in Sirnak, Uludere and Beytüssebap triangle country Region.
Almost 400 PKK Terrorist surrounded and under heavy fire of AH-1s and Atak s, more then 3000 additional SF deployed to the area. No combat casualties on our side. BUT heavy and severe losses of TERRORISTS.
( almost 130)

Şırnak Güçlükonak'ta çatışma | Gündem Haberleri

DOES TURKEY has TESLA wepaons ?

Earthquake 4.2 on Richter Scala in SIRNAK

Surprise of ARMY, as we have suprises at Navy and AF ?

Şırnak'ta 4.2 büyüklüğünde deprem | Gündem Haberleri

Retired General Ismail Hakki PEKIN :

Cumhuriyet and some officers of TSK makesPropaganda to weaken Motivation of COMBAT decision of TSK

İsmail Hakkı Pekin: Vatan hainliğidir

TUNCELI is the IDEOLOGIC CORE of PKK and other Terror organisations !
More important than the boarder regions, its in Türkiyes heart !

It is their heart and Castle , cause of DERSIM massacre against Turkish Soldiers and revolt against the Young Turkish Republic !

Up to now every Government was tolerant also as AKP was/is. BUT if you dont erase Terror in TUNCELI you can not win that war against TERROR.

Teröristler Tunceli'de o yolu kesti

Türkye Cumhuriyeti Silahli Kuvvetleri makes greatest "Cleaning Action" in TUNCELI Region in Republic History,
it began at 22. Juli 2015 and will not stopped until the Terrorist Groups PKK, DHKP-C, TIKKO, TKP-Maoist and others will be erased in rurala and Urban Areas .
We wrote about it yesterday. Some roads are already open and secure again ! Operation could be finalized up to Thursday !

PKK'ya Tunceli'de hava harekatı: Barınma noktalarına imha! | Gündem Haberleri

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom