What's new

The fiction of the Ideology of Pakistan: YLH

That's pretty insensitive. Delete that comment. You are an administer on a Pakistani forum and a Pakistani is not just sunni Muslim. Its everybody of all religion that call themselves a Pakistani.

No its not. There are many things that one can disagree with in this article but there are some good points. There is little research on the founding father. We need to study our founding fathers more and more. Understand them to understand their thoughts.

and to this day we struggle with our ideology. In fact pakistanism and religionism have been more in question in Pakistan then they are now. Questions of what should Pakistan do? And whether whatever benefits Pakistan benefits the Islamic world at large from religious sense?

Plus I agree. One of our greatest issue has been that we have been tied by our previous generation's whims.

What our founding father wanted was for Pakistan to be a prosperous state where people can live happily as respected citizens of a respected state.

That is the goal.

To reach that goal we must carve our own path even if it takes us very far from the view point of our ancestors...
It’s not an admin or other office holders it’s about “ Pakistani mentality “ they all above the laws ( they think )

Answerable to whom?

ALLAH.

State plays a key and very important role in Islam.

(اُتۡلُ مَاۤ اُوۡحِىَ اِلَيۡكَ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِ وَاَقِمِ الصَّلٰوةَ ؕ اِنَّ الصَّلٰوةَ تَنۡهٰى عَنِ الۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَالۡمُنۡكَرِؕ وَلَذِكۡرُ اللّٰهِ اَكۡبَرُ ؕ وَاللّٰهُ يَعۡلَمُ مَا تَصۡنَعُوۡنَ‏ ﴿29:45

Now you can take traditionally accepted meaning of this verse and have a very narrow limited view that daily 5 times prostrating and praying in mosques and homes would help curb the "bayhayai aur burai kay kam" (by these standards Pakistan should have been crime and bayhayai free) ........ or you can accept a more broader meaning of Salat .... i.e. a state, its laws, functions and its systems. If a state fails to provide a healthy peaceful environment for and to its populace, it surely is going to be held responsible and answerable for that. There was a reason that pious, righteous people were afraid of undertaking a role to govern.

People like YLH keep failing to realise that man called Jinnah pretty much understood the Quranic principles and wished the newly formed state to move forward based on those principles .... bring one address (the ones that get debated again and again) of Jinnah where he said anything that would hint that his statements are against Islam or Quran ......... I don't know how people manage to confuse themselves to such scales that in their confusion they make Jinnah a controversial figure ...... take this simple "Unity Faith Discipline" ...... I may have read this many times since young age .... but I never tried to understand where these words were derived from, even no one ever tried explaining it to me? Now when I am about to hit my forty ....... I realised these three simple words are the main key Islamic principles, mentioned again and again in Quran for success of humanity. And the person who said these words surely held great knowledge of Quranic and Islamic principles.

You see my friend there is no individuality in Islam, there is no separate existence and practicing of faith behind closed doors in Islam, Islam is against division and sectarianism, Islam calls the humanity an Ummah ............ Islam wants humans to make this world a heaven for themselves, live together, exploit the resources bestowed upon them and remain just. Separate Islam from state and make it an individual's personal matter ...... you have gone against the very principles, purpose and ideology of Islam. Exit the unity and you are a kharji.

This whole debate of (mutated version of) secularism in Pakistan i.e. separating state from Islam ........ well that actually is an attack on Islam (intentional or out of ignorance whatever but its an attack). Having said this it doesn't mean that I support the version(s) of Islam in Pakistan and want that /those to takeover and start governing Pakistan. A lot needs to be done before we can reach a point where we are united (again the key in Islam) and Islamic ideas of equality, respect and opportunities for all are implemented.

@Oscar @Horus @Retired Troll @lastofthepatriots @I.R.A @Indus Pakistan

Let me put a rest to this canard about Yasser Pai being a "Qadiani" (not that there is anything wrong in being one). He is not, although his late Father (may he be granted jannat) was one. A fact YLH has never hidden. He is a Qaidiani (i.e. a follower of the Qaid and his Sole Spokesman as I am his own Sole Spokesman), not a Qadiyani.

Regards

Let me put a rest to this canard about Yasser Pai being a "Qadiani" (not that there is anything wrong in being one). He is not, although his late Father (may he be granted jannat) was one. A fact YLH has never hidden. He is a Qaidiani (i.e. a follower of the Qaid and his Sole Spokesman as I am his own Sole Spokesman), not a Qadiyani.

Regards

I am not discussing his beliefs. He can be anything I don't care, and if there is a discussion about our beliefs and he is supportive of Qadiyani Ideology, I won't hesitate to call spade a spade. Mine and his understanding and views are 180 in any case.

Regards

I have asked you before to tell YLH to release the slaves from bondage.

ALLAH.

State plays a key and very important role in Islam.

(اُتۡلُ مَاۤ اُوۡحِىَ اِلَيۡكَ مِنَ الۡكِتٰبِ وَاَقِمِ الصَّلٰوةَ ؕ اِنَّ الصَّلٰوةَ تَنۡهٰى عَنِ الۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَالۡمُنۡكَرِؕ وَلَذِكۡرُ اللّٰهِ اَكۡبَرُ ؕ وَاللّٰهُ يَعۡلَمُ مَا تَصۡنَعُوۡنَ‏ ﴿29:45

Now you can take traditionally accepted meaning of this verse and have a very narrow limited view that daily 5 times prostrating and praying in mosques and homes would help curb the "bayhayai aur burai kay kam" (by these standards Pakistan should have been crime and bayhayai free) ........ or you can accept a more broader meaning of Salat .... i.e. a state, its laws, functions and its systems. If a state fails to provide a healthy peaceful environment for and to its populace, it surely is going to be held responsible and answerable for that. There was a reason that pious, righteous people were afraid of undertaking a role to govern.

People like YLH keep failing to realise that man called Jinnah pretty much understood the Quranic principles and wished the newly formed state to move forward based on those principles .... bring one address (the ones that get debated again and again) of Jinnah where he said anything that would hint that his statements are against Islam or Quran ......... I don't know how people manage to confuse themselves to such scales that in their confusion they make Jinnah a controversial figure ...... take this simple "Unity Faith Discipline" ...... I may have read this many times since young age .... but I never tried to understand where these words were derived from, even no one ever tried explaining it to me? Now when I am about to hit my forty ....... I realised these three simple words are the main key Islamic principles, mentioned again and again in Quran for success of humanity. And the person who said these words surely held great knowledge of Quranic and Islamic principles.

You see my friend there is no individuality in Islam, there is no separate existence and practicing of faith behind closed doors in Islam, Islam is against division and sectarianism, Islam calls the humanity an Ummah ............ Islam wants humans to make this world a heaven for themselves, live together, exploit the resources bestowed upon them and remain just. Separate Islam from state and make it an individual's personal matter ...... you have gone against the very principles, purpose and ideology of Islam. Exit the unity and you are a kharji.

This whole debate of (mutated version of) secularism in Pakistan i.e. separating state from Islam ........ well that actually is an attack on Islam (intentional or out of ignorance whatever but its an attack). Having said this it doesn't mean that I support the version(s) of Islam in Pakistan and want that /those to takeover and start governing Pakistan. A lot needs to be done before we can reach a point where we are united (again the key in Islam) and Islamic ideas of equality, respect and opportunities for all are implemented.

Pakistan is an ideological country and thus the ideology it represents need be taken out during this imposed war.

Why this all bloody indians and their goons in Pakistan always after Pakistani Ideology.
from 2013 on wards there are talk shows and news papers matter fact any medium india can come up with we have seen this crap.
This is not india's Problem and we not seeking any help from them so they sud STFU and control insurgency in Kashmir control mao wadi nextilies Khalistan's moment their poverty and from becoming Rapistan then Hindustan.

This whole debate of (mutated version of) secularism in Pakistan i.e. separating state from Islam ........ well that actually is an attack on Islam (intentional or out of ignorance whatever but its an attack).

No my friend, it is not an attack on Islam ... You have your own understanding of Islam which is not compatible with secularism. The Founding Fathers of this Nation clearly disagreed with your version of Islam ... What you are describing as an "attack" on Islam was declared perfectly Islamic by none other than Allama Muhammad Iqbal himself.

@Oscar @Horus

Here is a challenge, thrown on FB, from my dear friend Yasser Latif Hamdani to his detractors including your kind selves

I challenge my detractors on PDF to call for an investigation into my finances and show one cent that I have received from any foreign sponsor. Nor am I an Ahmadi. One does not have to be Ahmadi alone to speak sense. Some people can’t argue on the content but come up with baseless lies. If these detractors would only reveal their addresses I would sue them for defamation but they won’t because they hide behind their online avatars impugning other people's reputations and integrity

Regards

PS: As is my friends wont, the challenge was somewhat more fiestily worded, however this being a family forum, I have without due authorisation, edited the content to make it compatible with PDF's gentlemanly discourse.

@Oscar @Horus

Here is a challenge, thrown on FB, from my dear friend Yasser Latif Hamdani to his detractors including your kind selves

I challenge my detractors on PDF to call for an investigation into my finances and show one cent that I have received from any foreign sponsor. Nor am I an Ahmadi. One does not have to be Ahmadi alone to speak sense. Some people can’t argue on the content but come up with baseless lies. If these detractors would only reveal their addresses I would sue them for defamation but they won’t because they hide behind their online avatars impugning other people's reputations and integrity

Regards

PS: As is my friends wont, the challenge was somewhat more fiestily worded, however this being a family forum, I have without due authorisation, edited the content to make it compatible with PDF's gentlemanly discourse.

Tell your friend that he is taking PDF kids way too seriously .. Tell him to laugh it off and keep doing what he is doing; separating myth from reality

Sarmad bhai,

I dont know Horus much but Oscar sb is one of the most seasoned and intelligent posters here.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom