What's new

The fate of minorities in Pakistan

I DON'T believe electoral system for the minorities in Pakistan is wrong, It is the best system for the times we live in.
Read all my posts.
Quite to the contrary I merely put up the Amendment proposal as a record to show what exists and how vested interests get into the habit of milking the system. Your response is preaching to the converted.

On the other hand I dispute the concept of separate electorates because while it secures adequate political representation it does little else towards good governance and national integration. A secular Hindu politician getting elected from an immigrant population weighted concentration in Karachi ( Example: Sharfabad ) would be the ultimate triumph of national integration and religious harmony. That is an ideal world and two generations into the future.

What happens in India has no relevance to our internal political structure, and community relations so I am not commenting on that portion of your post.

Your previous posts were contradictory, but you have provided few clarifications, although raise others. It is indeed the best for our times, beautifully put, I hope you realize that is the logic applied in every country, even today, even in US and UK, the largest actual democracy in the world and the oldest.

Almost 25% percent of Americans are Catholics, but they have only had two Catholic presidents in nearly 250 years of its history, first in 1962 and the second in 2020, yet they don't cry foul, unlike us. Their supreme court justices serve a life term, imagine our supreme court justices being appointed for life, I can assure you there will be a lot of upheavals. There are other examples, but each system to its own.

In the UK, I have no hope of becoming the king, does that mean I am discriminated against, the supreme court justices were until around 10 years ago members of the House of Lords, the legislature, imagine that. Even today over 2 dozen Bishops sit in the House of Lords, imagine giving Fazl and other bearded ones permanent seats in the senate. The lesson being let's not get too obsessed with criticism.

And, that secular Hindu can and is able to get elected from Karachi constituency right now, you fail to grasp that there is nothing to stop him/her from doing that right now, in a general seat, over and above the quota reserved for him/her in the parliament. You keep repeating statements that imply an incomplete understanding of the system as it stands.

Read the following link, you will find it interesting, and realize that Pakistan's system of electoral rights for minorities is the best in the world, without equal.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/i...-percentage-in-parliament-report-2146701.html

If that is the case then I would assume that majority of the people I have known or interacted from my childhood till date are not "Regular Pakistani Civilians"

Obviously not. Observational bias is easy to fall for. Read Khansaheeb's comments below, he's working from the opposite end.

Do you honestly believe the minorities in Pakistan are treated worse than in India?

No, no. I was contending the complete opposite. Think my post might've been confusing.

I am not sure what made you take offence.

As I mentioned, your agenda ridden disingenuous remark about Indian minorities Vs Pakistani minorities. Not only was it absolutely false, you some how thought that you could use my post to prop up India against Pakistan.

I am not aware if the religious intolerance in Pakistan is going up, down or staying at level.
In India, I agree it is going up these days.
However, given the size of the minority (which is not as insignificant) in India, it is not that oppressed or fearful as in Pakistan (using your own logic to your compatriots).
Plus, constitutionally at least, minorities have equal rights in India. Whereas, Pakistani constitution, in many areas, discriminates minorities (eg. you cannot reach the pinnacle posts - PM, Prez, Army Chief). I understand that given only 2% or so, it is not likely to reach such posts, but even the mathematical possibility is taken away.
In India, a Parsi became Army Chief although Parsis are less than 0.1% of population.

Again, I am not saying that we should brush off the issues in India just because things are probably not as worse (yet) as compared to Pak.

And there you go again. The facts are way too obvious and way too readily available for anyone and everyone who would want to compare the two. Won't let you turn this into a false claims contest. Keep it on topic or keep it out.

I had an interaction with a so called Pakistani Christian minority who claimed political asylum in the US. He was the biggest fraudster, had it good in Pakistan but hated Pakistan since he had become a money worshipper. He was gay and had an Arab boyfriend even though he was married. He was embodiment of the devil himself and one of the weirdest guys I had ever met. Through him I found that the church in Pakistan is more of a mafia and anti- Pakistan ring than followers of a religion. They are well networked and endow favours on each other. They turn a blind eye to abuse and don't want to talk about it or hear about and I wouldn't be surprised if he was a victim or an abuser himself. Pakistani agencies should definitely infiltrate and monitor these type of despicable people and deal with them appropriately.

................Smart of you to villainize millions based on your experience from one.

According to you. Majority believes otherwise. Majority is in support of that law, that's why no one even dares to talk against it openly in the public. That is democracy for you, just be a democrat and try convincing the majority by openly taking a stance against it in the public.

If you think majority is not in support of that law then why dont you people try to amend the law, if it is inhumane?

What the bloody fudge water do you think is happening in this thread?

that's why no one even dares to talk against it openly in the public. That is democracy for you,

No. No one does because a rabid degenerate would kill him/her for it. That is a rabidly intolerant society for you.

This is not garbage think. In Pakistan we definitely need to upgrade our Justice system. Even our PM failed to get desire Justice in Senate election. All cases which having hard evidence, out Justice system give them clean chit. For Example, Ayyan Ali, Uzair Baloch, Talha case, Shahzab Khan, Naqeebullah Case and many more. This is the problem of our system and we need to correct it. Please undo negative ratting.
@The Eagle and all other PDF Moderator please review this.

Already answered in a previous post.

Last edited:
Obviously not. Observational bias is easy to fall for. Read that Khansaheeb's comments below, he's working from the opposite end.
Of course it depends from area to area such that when you go out in rural areas every type of crime is increased be it a crime on children, elders, women, men, Muslims, non-Muslims. Only rich and powerful are safe irrespective of their religion, caste or gender. That said, justice should be equal for all people as God has made all humans equal. Privilegism of minorities will only make matters worse.

Khansaheeb's blanket generalization is no different than your blanket generalization over few incidents that entire non-Muslim community is somehow living under opression.

p.s
1615916699780.png

No. No one does because a rabid degenerate would kill him/her for it. That is a rabidly intolerant society for you.

Rabid degenerates are those who tolerate blasphemy of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H. Even they are worse than degenerates.

Rabid degenerates are those who tolerate blasphemy of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H. Even they are worse than degenerates.

You just abused the Prophet (S.A.W), the Sahabah, and Allah himself, given the Prophet's (S.A.W) teachings, the Sahabah's actions, and the +50 direct verses in the Quran on the matter. So, my friend, when are you turning yourself in to the authorities to be strung up? Or would you like to keep it a quiet affair with only your close family and a 10,000 strong mob outside your house?

Also, goes to show how much your actual "love" for the Prophet (S.A.W) and his religion is when you purposefully refuse to follow direct teachings and commands that men far closer to the Prophet (S.A.W) did not dare refuse. I mean these aren't even vague examples. Guess that's a matter worth discussing after justice has been dispensed for your blasphemy. So, what will it be?

You just abused the Prophet (S.A.W), the Sahabah, and Allah himself, given the Prophet's (S.A.W) teachings, the Sahabah's actions, and the +50 direct verses in the Quran on the matter.

Enlighten us with those verses and teachings of Prophet P.B.U.H which teaches us that Blasphemers of Rasool Allah should be allowed to say whatever they want, in an Islamic state. Your empty words along with statements of Ghamdi have no value in matters of Shariah.

So, my friend, when are you turning yourself in to the authorities to be strung up?

Why should I turn myself in? I didnt opposed Blasphemy laws, I dint supported Blasphemers, unlike you. For you, the life of Prophet's P.B.U.H Blasphemer is sacred, for me its worst than an animal.

Or would you like to keep it a quiet affair with only your close family and a 10,000 strong mob outside your house?

Fortunately, these numbers in Pakistan turn up against liberal goons, like yourself, who somehow believes that respect and sanctity of them and their families is more important than respect of Prophet P.B.U.H.

Also, goes to show how much your actual "love" for the Prophet (S.A.W) and his religion is when you purposefully refuse to follow direct teachings and commands that men far closer to the Prophet (S.A.W) did not dare refuse.

I am not aware of any teachings in Islam which teaches us to allow Blasphemers of Prophet P.B.U.H to roam freely in an Islamic state. Enlighten me!

Guess that's a matter worth discussing after justice has been dispensed for your blasphemy.

I dont think calling supporters of Blasphemers as degenerates is blasphemy. Maybe, it is in your twisted ideology.

Enlighten us with those verses and teachings of Prophet P.B.U.H which teaches us that Blasphemers of Rasool Allah should be allowed to say whatever they want, in an Islamic state. Your empty words along with statements of Ghamdi have no value in matters of Shariah.

Idiotic comment. Ad hominem will never get you anywhere. Had you had any education on the matter you would have known that there is a sea of scholars opposing these punishments ever since they were brought about. In fact, the majority of today's blasphemy laws were imported in Muslim countries through British Imperialism. Regardless, there are more than 50 verses in the Quran directly advising on what to do when faced with ridicule against Islam, Allah (S.W.T), or the Prophet (S.A.W). You can easily google them. Although I can bet anything that you already know at least a few of them. I will not be posting them here since it is against the forum rules.

Why should I turn myself in? I didnt opposed Blasphemy laws, I dint supported Blasphemers, unlike you.

You said, and I quote, "Rabid degenerates are those who tolerate blasphemy of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H. Even they are worse than degenerates." Leave the Quran and the Sahabah alone, the Prophet (S.A.W) himself tolerated and then forgave thousands of blasphemers. Heck he chose to forgive physical assault. Chose not to bring down two mountains on Taif when given explicit divine allowance, while his boots were still full of blood. So, you just called him what you did. You blasphemed. Reminds me of that Monty Python skit in The holly Grail. So what will it be?

For you, the life of Prophet's P.B.U.H Blasphemer is sacred, for me its worst than an animal.

No one cares what it is or is not for you. The sentiments of an insecure nobody hold no sway on the religion. Give me arguments, not infantile feelings.

Fortunately, these numbers in Pakistan turn up against liberal goons, like yourself, who somehow believes that respect and sanctity of them and their families is more important than respect of Prophet P.B.U.H.

Exactly the point. And don't kid yourself, these laws are not about the "respect of Prophet P.B.U.H." They exist to protect the fragile egos and insecurities of corrupt "Musalmans". The same Musalmans who proudly give the examples of the Prophet's (S.A.W) mercy as proof of themselves being 'peaceful'. There is literally nothing anyone can ever say or do to malign Him (S.A.W). Except when "Musalmans" commit heinous acts in His (S.A.W) name.

Given that someone needs to educate you and your lot on the sanctity of human life shows exactly how much you know about the religion you claim to "protect".

I am not aware of any teachings in Islam which teaches us to allow Blasphemers of Prophet P.B.U.H to roam freely in an Islamic state. Enlighten me!

Refer to the above, or the fact that neither during the time of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the Rashidun was there any law of the sort ever enacted. In fact, it wasn't enacted until hundreds of years after the death of the Prophet (S.A.W). When it was, it was enacted upon Muslims and not non-Muslims. That too with a fair few caveats. The largest fiqh, for example, only allows capital punishment if the offender also commits treason after committing blasphemy. If he does not, he goes free. Consider yourself enlightened.

I dont think calling supporters of Blasphemers as degenerates is blasphemy. Maybe, it is in your twisted ideology.

Read the post again, pretty simple to understand.

The fate of minorities in Pakistan is way better than the fate of minorities in the west, say france, Switzerland etc.,

Incorrect.

Regardless, just because the other guy thousands of miles away has more excrement smeared on his face does not make the amount smeared on yours ok. The minorities in Pakistan are not French or Swiss. What in God's name does what happens or does not happen in France or Switzerland have to do with Pakistan and its minorities?

Last edited:
Idiotic comment. Ad hominem will never get you anywhere. Had you had any education on the matter you would have known that there is a sea of scholars opposing these punishments ever since they were brought about. In fact, the majority of today's blasphemy laws were imported in Muslim countries through British Imperialism. Regardless, there are more than 50 verses in the Quran directly advising on what to do when faced with ridicule against Islam, Allah (S.W.T), or the Prophet (S.A.W). You can easily google them. Although I can bet anything that you already know at least a few of them. I will not be posting them here since it is against the forum rules.

You said, and I quote, "Rabid degenerates are those who tolerate blasphemy of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H. Even they are worse than degenerates." Leave the Quran and the Sahabah alone, the Prophet (S.A.W) himself tolerated and then forgave thousands of blasphemers. Heck he chose to forgive physical assault. Chose not to bring down two mountains on Taif when given explicit divine allowance, while his boots were still full of blood. So, you just called him what you did. You blasphemed. Reminds me of that Monty Python skit in The holly Grail. So what will it be?

No one cares what it is or is not for you. The sentiments of an insecure nobody hold no sway on the religion. Give me arguments, not infantile feelings.

Exactly the point. And don't kid yourself, these laws are not about the "respect of Prophet P.B.U.H." They exist to protect the fragile egos and insecurities of corrupt "Musalmans". The same Musalmans who proudly give the examples of the Prophet's (S.A.W) mercy as proof of themselves being 'peaceful'. There is literally nothing anyone can ever say or do to malign Him (S.A.W). Except when "Musalmans" commit heinous acts in His (S.A.W) name.

Given that someone needs to educate you and your lot on the sanctity of human life shows exactly how much you know about the religion you claim to "protect".

Refer to the above, or the fact that neither during the time of the Prophet (S.A.W) or the Rashidun was there any law of the sort ever enacted. In fact, it wasn't enacted until hundreds of years after the death of the Prophet (S.A.W). When it was, it was enacted upon Muslims and not non-Muslims. That too with a fair few caveats. The largest fiqh, for example, only allows capital punishment if the offender also commits treason after committing blasphemy. If he does not, he goes free. Consider yourself enlightened.

Read the post again, pretty simple to understand.

Incorrect.

Regardless, just because the other guy thousands of miles away has more excrement smeared on his face does not make the amount smeared on yours ok. The minorities in Pakistan are not French or Swiss. What in God's name does what happens or does not happen in France or Switzerland have to do with Pakistan and its minorities?
I just said minorities in Pakistan are more safe comparatively to those white men countries who funds ngos/individuals to bark against blasphemy law.

This law is to stay here, adjust your lives accordingly.

ps: canadians/americans/europeans should stay the **** out of our business.

Last edited:
I don't know why you people suffer from such intense self loathing. Is it a mental illness?

It is anything but self loathing. It is instead the very basic concept of 'acknowledging a problem so that we can fix it'. Instead of, you know, keeping up false pretenses just to appease my itty bitty little fragile and insecure ego. Especially in a country where the go to MO is to burry one's head in the dirt, repeating the mantra that all is ok. It is not. I've seen it, you've seen it. I admit it, you do not. I do not care how the world sees us, I am not that insecure. I only care how we actually are because believe it or not, that is what matters more. Our house is on fire. It has progressively gotten worse over the past 74 years. Think it's time to wake up, grow up, and maybe be a little less dishonest and defensive.

You're willing to do and say anything other than accept that the state of Pakistan and all the institutes associated with the law in Pakistan are to blame for persecution of minorities. The people of Pakistan are not to blame.

Firstly, the state and all its institutes are a safety net. The first and most potent line of defense of any society is its societal values. The majority of people refrain from doing what is wrong not because the "state will get them" but because the society as a whole has built a perception/understanding that it is wrong. You do not kill because you know it is wrong, not because you won't be able to get away with it. Your friend in Pakistan does not spit on helpless people because it is wrong, not because he'll face jail time. A man in Britain does not cut in front of you not because the police will come take him but because it is wrong. The state's task is to take care of the outliers in extreme cases. The concepts of religion, culture, and tradition are built upon it. Any freshman student of Sociology, Anthropology, or Law could have told you that.

Secondly, most of the prejudice and oppression a non-Muslim faces in the country comes in matters that fall beyond the capacity and/or responsibility of the state. Can the state come and charge you for telling a non-Muslim to leave Pakistan, as a few on this very thread have done? Or charge Khansaheeb for implying that all minorities are dishonest snakes? I'm sure you've experienced racism against yourself or Islam at least once. How were the laws there able to stop it? Did you go to the police?

Thirdly, the state cannot do anything until there is mass support for it to happen. If the masses do not support the change it will never come about. A) Politicians and civil servants come from the exact same crop, they are 'the people' and a direct representation of the society's mentality. Where the bloody Dickens do you think they come from? How do you expect them to change anything? B) The scant number who can think beyond their societal indoctrination are still more fearful for their seats, if not their lives, than the rights of their minorities, a la Imran Khan and the Ahmadi economists saga. The people built a mazar at the grave of the man who shot the one politician who only suggested that we should review a certain religious law.

So, no. The people of Pakistan are directly to blame for the disproportionate oppression that their minorities face at their and their system's hands. If they weren't then the minorities would be facing exactly as much oppression and prejudice as the rest of us. It is idiotic to even suggest otherwise. The ills of any society are of and from its people. The government, politicians, and state does not import them from elsewhere. Neither can they the cure, the times of divine intervention are long gone. Change never comes from the top, it has to be cultured at the roots. Definitely not when the people sit on their useless behinds claiming that the problem does not even exist.

Individuals who support bigotry and commit excesses against people, exist in all societies.

......Nonesense excuse. The factor here is the degree and the extent. People are killed in all countries, should we let the Indians kill as many Kashmiris as they want?

People like me have no responsibility in this. If you two as individuals are responsible for either the direct persecution of religious minorities, or through negligence of duties on behalf of the state of Pakistan, then you should clarify your point. Otherwise you should both shut up and stop blaming common people for the failures of the state.

Another excuse born from insecurities and apathy, again. If there is injustice in your country, society, and/or surrounding then it is your responsibility as a human being, as a Muslim, and as a citizen of Pakistan to do as much as you can against it. If you do not then the one committing the act might be the cancer but you are the rot. Religion, law, common sense, and basic human decency all tell you that. Denying it all together is clearly aiding and abetting.

It never stops our countrymen from burning half of their own city down for something a Dane does thousands of miles away. But "what can I possibly do against bigotry in my own country", eh?

@krash

I whole heartedly agree with this statement;

The minorities in Pakistan face oppression, subjugation, and injustice far more and in far more different ways than the common Pakistani does, i.e. A Muslim. While they face all of the issues that you and I do, there's a plethora more which you and I do not (examples already given).

I completely disagree with this one;

They face most of them primarily from and due to the apathy and bigotry of the Majority, i.e. you and I. It is not about the system not providing them justice, it is about you and I not only not given two-bits about them but also exploiting and subjugating them every chance we get.

I've explained this bit above.

I have never exploited anyone or subjugated them, regardless of race, religious or any other identity. If you have - that's on you.

'Straw man', doesn't have anything to do with the argument. It is not about you and I, it is about our society. Do you also keep your head buried deep under the dirt when it comes to corruption in the country? I'm sure you haven't committed any yourself and don't have to face it as much since you live abroad.

I lay the failure purely at the feet of the state of Pakistan, at it's lawmakers, it's judicary and it's law enforcement officials.

They as individuals and as institutions have failed to provide justice and legal protection to all Pakistani's, including religious minorities.

Escapism. Explained above.

Lets take the famous case of Asia Bibi. The SCP actually wrote a detailed public judgement about it. The police registered a case against her than wouldn't withstand criticism in a village panjayat of pendu's. Two courts in Pakistan (or was it three) failed to throw the case out, despite the forced statements and the mismatches in accounts (all of which were on record). The SCP finally did the right thing, likely under pressure from the government - but ultimately failed to hold anyone to account for the farce that took away that womans life for over a decade.

What's your local chaiwalla got to do with that? Even if he is a foaming at the mouth rabid extremist? Who has the responsbility to enforce the writ of the state? The local mochi and darzi? The hate-filled fat aunties in their drawing rooms, or the police, judges and politicians?

This

Anti-blasphemy campaigners bring country to standstill in protest over acquittal of Bibi

and this

Pakistan judge Pervez Ali Shah 'flees death threats'

or this

Punjab Governor Salman Taseer assassinated in Islamabad

maybe this?

American accused of blasphemy is killed in Pakistan Courtroom

Regardless, I've already thoroughly explained it all above.

Of course it depends from area to area such that when you go out in rural areas every type of crime is increased be it a crime on children, elders, women, men, Muslims, non-Muslims. Only rich and powerful are safe irrespective of their religion, caste or gender. That said, justice should be equal for all people as God has made all humans equal. Privilegism of minorities will only make matters worse.

No one is asking for any privileges for minorities. I am demanding they be oppressed exactly as much as the rest of us and exactly in the same manner and exactly for the same reasons.

Khansaheeb's blanket generalization is no different than your blanket generalization over few incidents that entire non-Muslim community is somehow living under opression.

Go talk to one of them some time. Ask them.

I have no idea who or what that is.

I just said minorities in Pakistan are more safe comparatively to those white men countries who funds ngos/individuals to bark against blasphemy law.

And to that I said that your statement not only is incorrect but is also idiotic since it has no place in the debate that is going on.

This law is to stay here, adjust your lives accordingly.

Said every ignorant nobody to every change that has ever come.

ps: canadians/americans/europeans should stay the **** out of our business.

Was that directed towards me? If it was then I understand your sentiment. For example, I instead want all halfwits to stay away from passing opinions on Pakistan's affairs. Luckily for both you and I, neither of the two will ever come to pass.

Last edited:
It is anything but self loathing. It is instead the very basic concept of 'acknowledging a problem so that we can fix it'. Instead of, you know, keeping up false pretenses just to appease my itty bitty little fragile and insecure ego. Especially in a country where the go to MO is to burry one's head in the dirt, repeating the mantra that all is ok. It is not. I've seen it, you've seen it. I admit it, you do not. I do not care how the world sees us, I am not that insecure. I only care how we actually are because believe it or not, that is what matters more. Our house is on fire. It has progressively gotten worse over the past 74 years. Think it's time to wake up, grow up, and maybe be a little less dishonest and defensive.

Firstly, the state and all its institutes are a safety net. The first and most potent line of defense of any society is its societal values. The majority of people refrain from doing what is wrong not because the "state will get them" but because the society as a whole has built a perception/understanding that it is wrong. You do not kill because you know it is wrong, not because you won't be able to get away with it. Your friend in Pakistan does not spit on helpless people because it is wrong, not because he'll face jail time. A man in Britain does not cut in front of you not because the police will come take him but because it is wrong. The state's task is to take care of the outliers in extreme cases. The concepts of religion, culture, and tradition are built upon it. Any freshman student of Sociology, Anthropology, or Law could have told you that.

Secondly, most of the prejudice and oppression a non-Muslim faces in the country comes in matters that fall beyond the capacity and/or responsibility of the state. Can the state come and charge you for telling a non-Muslim to leave Pakistan, as a few on this very thread have done? Or charge Khansaheeb for implying that all minorities are dishonest snakes? I'm sure you've experienced racism against yourself or Islam at least once. How were the laws there able to stop it? Did you go to the police?

Thirdly, the state cannot do anything until there is mass support for it to happen. If the masses do not support the change it will never come about. A) Politicians and civil servants come from the exact same crop, they are 'the people' and a direct representation of the society's mentality. Where the bloody Dickens do you think they come from? How do you expect them to change anything? B) The scant number who can think beyond their societal indoctrination are still more fearful for their seats, if not their lives, than the rights of their minorities, a la Imran Khan and the Ahmadi economists saga. The people built a mazar at the grave of the man who shot the one politician who only suggested that we should review a certain religious law.

So, no. The people of Pakistan are directly to blame for the disproportionate oppression that their minorities face at their and their system's hands. If they weren't then the minorities would be facing exactly as much oppression and prejudice as the rest of us. It is idiotic to even suggest otherwise. The ills of any society are of and from its people. The government, politicians, and state does not import them from elsewhere. Neither can they the cure, the times of divine intervention are long gone. Change never comes from the top, it has to be cultured at the roots. Definitely not when the people sit on their useless behinds claiming that the problem does not even exist.

......Nonesense excuse. The factor here is the degree and the extent. People are killed in all countries, should we let the Indians kill as many Kashmiris as they want?

Another excuse born from insecurities and apathy, again. If there is injustice in your country, society, and/or surrounding then it is your responsibility as a human being, as a Muslim, and as a citizen of Pakistan to do as much as you can against it. If you do not then the one committing the act might be the cancer but you are the rot. Religion, law, common sense, and basic human decency all tell you that. Denying it all together is clearly aiding and abetting.

It never stops our countrymen from burning half of their own city down for something a Dane does thousands of miles away. But "what can I possibly do against bigotry in my own country", eh?

I've explained this bit above.

'Straw man', doesn't have anything to do with the argument. It is not about you and I, it is about our society. Do you also keep your head buried deep under the dirt when it comes to corruption in the country? I'm sure you haven't committed any yourself and don't have to face it as much since you live abroad.

Escapism. Explained above.

This

Anti-blasphemy campaigners bring country to standstill in protest over acquittal of Bibi

and this

Pakistan judge Pervez Ali Shah 'flees death threats'

or this

Punjab Governor Salman Taseer assassinated in Islamabad

maybe this?

American accused of blasphemy is killed in Pakistan Courtroom

Regardless, I've already thoroughly explained it all above.

No one is asking for any privileges for minorities. I am demanding they be oppressed exactly as much as the rest of us and exactly in the same manner and exactly for the same reasons.

Go talk to one of them some time. Ask them.

I have no idea who or what that is.

And to that I said that your statement not only is incorrect but is also idiotic since it has no place in the debate that is going on.

Said every ignorant nobody to every change that has ever come.

Was that directed towards me? If it was then I understand your sentiment. For example, I instead want all halfwits to stay away from passing opinions on Pakistan's affairs. Luckily for both you and I, neither of the two will ever come to pass.
It has all the place in the debate going on in this thread, your understanding is, in your own favorite word; idiotic. ---- who the **** BBC is to talk about minorities when their own country's history is filled with racism, loot, plunder etc., --- we don't need any white man's source.

Yes that's what I also want, halfwits staying away from our affairs --- and as said, adjust your lives accordingly.

It has all the place in the debate going on in this thread, your understanding is, in your own favorite word; idiotic. ---- who the **** BBC is to talk about minorities when their own country's history is filled with racism, loot, plunder etc., --- we don't need any white man's source.

The exact same idiotic argument again. Doesn't matter who or what the source is. If the news is false, contest it. Otherwise step aside and stay quiet. Please don't keep presenting moronic statements to dilute and derail the discussion.

Yes that's what I also want, halfwits staying away from our affairs --- and as said, adjust your lives accordingly.

Off you go then, I guess. Take care.

I have many friends and I don't differentiate what their personal beliefs are.

I know you don't. Instead, ask them if they generally feel discriminated against in the country.

He is VC of NEDUET.

Amazing but just like observational bias we also need to be wary of hasty generalization. For example, many Indians claim that there is no persecution of their Muslim minority because they've had a Muslim president.

Back
Top Bottom