What's new

The enemy and Pakistan Army

No. I responded to a statement.

I am follower of ground realities. Indian Army is a professional outfit, though not professional enough to defeat Pakistani Army in any future war.

Joke of the day! thanks

aapke khyaal pe ghalib ka sher yaad aaya-

DIL KO BEHLAANE K LIYE KHYAAL ACHHA HA

aur dil behlaana hai toh lijiye poora sher aise ha ki-

Dil Ko Behlane Ke Liye Khayal Achha Hai,
Ke Humne Kabhi Aapko Chaha Nahin,
Ab Sannaate Ki Gunj Humse Puchti Hai,
‘Bataa Tera Hum-Safar Kahan Hai?’

Qaid Kar Liya Humne Armaano Ko,
Dar Tha Kahin Bikhar Na Jaayen,
Ab Khali Dil Baar Baar Puchhta Hai,
‘Bataa Tera Humsaya Kahan Hai?’

ontopic- KASHMIR IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!!!:azn:

What .............

Joke of the day! thanks

OK.........

Indians will get a spanking of a life time. LOL.

And we come back to my original post.

Surgical strikes?

Where are they?

We don't have time to hear the fantasies of chicken **** arm chair generals.

Surgical strikes are retaliatory.

Reactionary in nature.

Reprisals.

We are not talking about that.

We are talking about poker.

About outlasting.

Exhausting.

And then striking.

Indians will get a spanking of a life time. LOL.

And we come back to my original post.

Surgical strikes?

Where are they?

We don't have time to hear the fantasies of chicken **** arm chair generals.

ha ha ha .....

That is exactly what I was asking them.

The last time they requested for two uninterrupted minutes over Pakistani air space.

This time they probably may request for three minutes - after all they have better fighter aircraft in the IAF now.

ha ha ha .....

That is exactly what I was asking them.

The last time they requested for two uninterrupted minutes over Pakistani air space.

This time they probably may request for three minutes - after all they have better fighter aircraft in the IAF now.

:lol: We all know how PAF had showed her back during OBL's raid and salala event... :tongue:

:lol: you daily get spanking from americans...

what a shameless people and honorless army...

Yes we are shameless and honourless - but we would still kick your butt to stone age because that's where you guys belong.

India don't have to do anything as long as you have "ally" like US.

In general, I agree with NE, MAD is the scenario we have to worry about if face off gets out of hand. Especially for India, war is not good for any reason. We have other areas to focus on especially with internal conflicts.

Notorious are you readying the white flag or are you too stunned to type anything?

I am officially disappointed. I was under the assumption that we might have a real discussion about this scenario, but after reading your previous rant its obvious that you are talking out of a**. It was one big rant, nothing realistic in it. Proxy wars are only designed to harass the enemy, not defeat it. What you fail to realize is whatever proxy war you might setup, Pakistan can do exactly the same. You have officially disappointed me man, instead of a fan fiction post you could have presented me something on which we could actually have had an argument.

India don't have to do anything as long as you have "ally" like US.

In general, I agree with NE, MAD is the scenario we have to worry about if face off gets out of hand. Especially for India, war is not good for any reason. We have other areas to focus on especially with internal conflicts.

KRAIT

Whats your opinion on what the Doc is advocating?

:lol: We all know how PAF had showed her back during OBL's raid and salala event... :tongue:

Arrey Amriknon se to hamein bahot hi pyaar hai na, isi liye.

Magar tum log aisi ghalti na karna kabhi - tumhaari dhuee thok dein ge. Period.

don't use the word stone age... it reminds me of a great pakistani general and a american :rofl:

I knew some one would point it out - therefore I told you that we'd kick your butt to stone age.

Back
Top Bottom