What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

In this term , reformists .... After all they are saying that they have majority at Parliament ...

Anyway , our Parliament become useless and corrupted in past decades ....
then you claim it was conservatives who wanted Aref to be the head of parliament ?

in a clear turn of his previous stance, and in response to Americans violation of the deal, Iran's president Hasan Rohani ordered the start of research on naval based nuclear reactors and their fuel, (or primary studies! God knows). in his letter to Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Rohani ordered to be be briefed on the plans and schedules in maximum of three months, and ordered the following missions:
1.Planning for the development of nuclear propulsion
2.Study and design of required fuel for nuclear propulsion.

doesn't seem much of a practical, but anyway it's a violation of the deal too :tup:
long live Supreme leader!
http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13950923001087

IMHO the research and prototypes are already made, they will just make them public :D

13950522000133_PhotoA.jpg

Iranian president orders work on nuclear propulsion device
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has ordered the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) to plan work on nuclear propulsion devices to be used in sea transport in response to the recent violation of a multilateral nuclear deal by the United States.
In a directive issued to the head of the AEOI on Tuesday, the Iranian chief executive demanded that the organization draw appropriate plans to design and manufacture nuclear propulsion devices as well as the fuel required for them.
He instructed Ali Akbar Salehi, the head of the AEOI, to report back to him on the issue within a maximum period of three months.
The president said the measures were warranted in light of the United States’ foot-dragging in fulfilling its commitments under the multilateral nuclear deal — known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) — and the recent ratification of anti-Iran legislation in the US Congress known as the Iran Sanctions Act (ISA).
President Rouhani said Iran had warned that the approval of the ISA would amount to a breach of the JCPOA

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/12/13/497692/Iran-Rouhani-due-measures-JCPOA-violation.
IMHO the research and prototypes are already made, they will just make them public :D
is much worst then that

دستورهای رئیس‌جمهور روحانی به ظریف:در پی نقض برجام توسط آمریکا پیگیری‌های حقوقی و بین‌المللی

Last edited:
in a clear turn of his previous stance, and in response to Americans violation of the deal, Iran's president Hasan Rohani ordered the start of research on naval based nuclear reactors and their fuel, (or primary studies! God knows). in his letter to Atomic Energy Organization of Iran, Rohani ordered to be be briefed on the plans and schedules in maximum of three months, and ordered the following missions:
1.Planning for the development of nuclear propulsion
2.Study and design of required fuel for nuclear propulsion.

doesn't seem much of a practical, but anyway it's a violation of the deal too :tup:
long live Supreme leader!
well,not really . as long as its not actual production then it's not in breach of deal
also he ordered legal pursue of the matter to mr. Zarif which show that Iran follow the JCOPA

From what I have read, the engines are not a breach of the deal, but the nuclear fuel is.

well, after reading the following article and on a second thought, I reached the conclusion that Rohani's order was a pure SHOW, doesn't breach the deal and has some ambiguous parts to change his words against critics later.

The key part in his order which I missed is this part "within Iran's international commitments framework" (which includes the deal), this means studies shouldn't go beyond some conceptual designs on papers which means nothing.

anyway it was predicted already.

در برابر وضع تحریم های جدید آمریکا، صالحی مطالعه و برنامه ریزی می کند، ظریف تحریم ها را برمی گرداند!
وقتی مطابق با فرمان شگفت آور روحانی، اقدامات عملی جای خود را به دستورات کاغذی می دهد

well, after reading the following article and on a second thought, I reached the conclusion that Rohani's order was a pure SHOW, doesn't breach the deal and has some ambiguous parts to change his words against critics later.

The key part in his order which I missed is this part "within Iran's international commitments framework" (which includes the deal), this means studies shouldn't go beyond some conceptual designs on papers which means nothing.

anyway it was predicted already.

در برابر وضع تحریم های جدید آمریکا، صالحی مطالعه و برنامه ریزی می کند، ظریف تحریم ها را برمی گرداند!
وقتی مطابق با فرمان شگفت آور روحانی، اقدامات عملی جای خود را به دستورات کاغذی می دهد
Yes,sadly this is just pure political posturing by rouhani,so I wouldnt expect anything to come of it.Still I imagine that this is a very,very uncomfortable time for him as his political future is on the line so who knows what he may find himself actually forced to do.
Personally if I was rouhani I would transfer some of irans nuclear r&d+personnel over to the dprk where it would be able to be worked on without any iaea/jcpoa oversight,I would also be actively cooperating with the dprk on the joint development of nuclear technologies

تغییر قاعده بازی در نقض برجام Iran Kamalvandi: changing rules of the game in case breach JCPOA

happened in Parliament meeting, Iran's foreign minister admitted the whole JCPOA was based on nothing but a childish trust to Mr Kerry's verbal promise!
and they call themselves politician!!!

• I admit that I made a mistake.
  • I trusted US Secretary of State John Kerry.
  • If I had followed my own strategy, I would not have faced problems now.
  • I take responsibility for my mistakes.
  • Our remarks were based on John Kerry’s statements and promises.
  • After the recent violation [of JCPOA by US’ Congress], I told John Kerry, who had requested negotiations in Italy: “What you have done makes it impossible for me and you to be in one city.”
  • John Kerry and US Secretary of Treasury had told us that if D’Amato [Iran Sanctions Act] went to the Senate, they had ways to block it.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951002000990

happened in Parliament meeting, Iran's foreign minister admitted the whole JCPOA was based on nothing but a childish trust to Mr Kerry's verbal promise!
and they call themselves politician!!!

• I admit that I made a mistake.
  • I trusted US Secretary of State John Kerry.
  • If I had followed my own strategy, I would not have faced problems now.
  • I take responsibility for my mistakes.
  • Our remarks were based on John Kerry’s statements and promises.
  • After the recent violation [of JCPOA by US’ Congress], I told John Kerry, who had requested negotiations in Italy: “What you have done makes it impossible for me and you to be in one city.”
  • John Kerry and US Secretary of Treasury had told us that if D’Amato [Iran Sanctions Act] went to the Senate, they had ways to block it.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951002000990

They[Reformists] are spellbound by west and fear them to death in mean time ... west in their god so when they face western , they can't think in rational way .....

Back
Top Bottom