What's new

The effectiveness of Bayraktar tb2 drones in Karabakh war

Sorry, do you now how much MQ-9 cost? I can not imagine what the fak this will cost, to expensive! Greece will pay 400 million dollar for 4 drone, Australlia will pay for 12 MQ 1.6 billion of dollars. Ok with weapon package but TB3 will not cost like that.

Mark my words, a navalized MQ-9 will be expensiver then the land version. Naval MQ-9 means stronger frame, corrosion resist materials, stronger engine.

TB3 will cost double of TB2(5 million dollar), a systems of TB2 consist 3 drone and control station....

lol

😄

Personally,I think we should have bought Harpy,Harop and Green Dragon from Israel a long time ago.

expensive, and that sensor you talking about do not excist on drone. please do not come with irrelevant argument.
It might not exist for a drone, maybe it can, doesn't matter. The fact is there are stuff me and you don't know about that cost a lot of money.
Expensive is one thing, whether it's worth it or not is another.

Expensive drones are not "less worth it" than inexpensive drones.

It never made sense from the beginning for Azerbaijan to stop the 2020 conflict while it had the momentum going in its favor.

Probably the reason was the Russians. But this time around the Russians got their hands full, Azerbaijan should use this opportunity to go all in and finish it off once and for all.

We are starting to see benefits of Russians and Westerners fighting it out among themselves. Long may it continue. There is also a possibility to remove the Russians from Syria if the Ukraine war intensifies further.

It looks like the S-300P isn't even turned on in that video,but the logical question is if they had other AA systems on to protect the S-300s. They're not stupid,they probably did,but like in the previous war,they probably couldn't target the TB2. I remember watching a video where Armenian soldiers were saying,they would see the Azeri drones but they couldn't shoot them down because of the range of their old Soviet systems.

Ive watched all the videos of Ukraine war and NK war and i must say the accuracy of Turkish systems is amazing.
As can be seen from the latest videos, Armenia has acquired new countermeasure systems to block data links of UAV systems, but it still does not seem to work very well. Air defense systems and artillery still can't see the uavs flying over it.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom