What's new

THE DEMONIC PAKISTANI ARMY IS GOING TO GET IT....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khan_patriot

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In the aftermath of the rangers killing of a young boy has unleashed a new wave of criticism against the army and a new storm of e warriors has risen up against it but most dont know that rangers are paramilitary not military but no point in telling them this because they say ''he to ek hi darakht ki pedawar'' or''they are all fruits of the same tree''.

To counter this i would like to say

1.How many of you are ready to possibly die tomorrow in a suicide bombing, taliban attack, NATO incursion.....

2.How many of you have left you are really (not just plain $HIT claims needed) willing to bleed for the motherland......

3.How many of you are willing to risk your lives for your countrymen....

4.How many of you are always ready to fight off India or possibly America in the future

Now i am guessing that most off you think that '' Yeah we are ready, ready to do everything they do and ever will do''

Let me ask you :

1. Who fought India at the moment of Pakistan's birth
2.Who fought India several times and successfully defended the mother land
3.Who guards the borders 24/7 so you can sleep atnight (u thinking about the US incursions well i say ask our commander in chief (our president aka Zaradri to declare war on America our troops will gladly fight back)
4.Who cleared the north west of terrorists
5.Who relived the flood stricken people
6.Who relived the quake stricken people

Who ??? i ask you who surely none of us including me we have no idea what these men or any soldier goes through so we might as well appreciate them, i am not saying that the killing was justified i am just saying we cannot just defame and abuse the entire army because of a handful of culprits.

For those of you still not convinced i think you were sleeping in your beds when the PNS mehran attack occured, you would have had complete bragging rights and i would have supported you against the army if even a single civilian had come up that night and said '' I am going to serve my country by killing these evil terrorists and I am ready to risk my life for this purpose..... '' if bot this they should have just come up and said ''PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAK FAUJ PAINDABAD'' and since none of you have dont his so just shut the hell up and if you dont like the army join the taliban ( i hear they r paid really handsomely) or atleast kepp your mouth shut......better more we are a democracy run for president and DISSOLVE THIS DEMONIC ARMY.........

PS i used the title ''DEMONIC ARMY GOING TO GET IT'' just to grab the attention of some of you e warriors for me my army is my pride......:)
I rest my case............:pakistan:

Well, Positive thinking and correct

But 50% of Pakistan media has to banned and put permanent ban. Next time write word extremists and militants after any media and you will get real picture who is inside terrorist.

Our defense ministry, MOI, are hacked and threatened by militant media so first fight against these yellow journalism and irresponsible art of working with restructuring media with hard restrictions.

Our people (by default) brainless and least emotional and could stand with every voice so when you will control mass media which usually provides chance for people to stand without understanding situation then many current problems will be solved.

I am not in favour of what happened in Karachi but i am not in favour of degrading law enforcement authorities and PA too because of some ill minded security officials.

Well, Positive thinking and correct

But 50% of Pakistan media has to banned and put permanent ban. Next time write word extremists and militants after any media and you will get real picture who is inside terrorist.

Our defense ministry, MOI, are hacked and threatened by militant media so first fight against these yellow journalism and irresponsible art of working with restructuring media with hard restrictions.

Our people (by default) brainless and least emotional and could stand with every voice so when you will control mass media which usually provides chance for people to stand without understanding situation then many current problems will be solved.

I am not in favour of what happened in Karachi but i am not in favour of degrading law enforcement authorities and PA too because of some ill minded security officials.

Unfortunately there r very few people like us who have the brains to understand and examine a situation, lets just pray that Pakistani public can get smart enough to see what is right and what is wrong........

Yes! killing the guy with the handz of Rangers is showing that some deep conspiracy is underway against Pakistan defence forces.....maybe with the hands of REHMAN MALIK....cuz he is hiding and saving all the the undercover CIA agents working aginst the Nation...looks like he is on the payroll of the multiple foreign secret services....MI6, CIA and Mosaad....:coffee:

go to hel geo tv, they anti fouj , anti isi, anti ppp. But Pro nawazshareer,

1.How many of you are ready to possibly die tomorrow in a suicide bombing, taliban attack, NATO incursion.....

it was first the pakistan army who attacked the tribals not otherwise

2.How many of you have left you are really (not just plain $HIT claims needed) willing to bleed for the motherland......

every pakistani, if it is for the right cause, pakistanis are already bleeding after suicide bombs, CIA, black water terrorists, drone attacks, rangers brutality, FC brutality army and air force brutality, in 1965 the common pakistani came foreward to defend pakistan after army mistakes of op gibralter

every pakistani
4.How many of you are always ready to fight off India or possibly America in the future

our army is fighting america?? the common people are fighting america daily and sacrifising after drone strikes, are pakistan army sacrifising for drone strikes, the common baloch is murdered by the same FC and army
Now i am guessing that most off you think that '' Yeah we are ready, ready to do everything they do and ever will do''

we are already doing it

Let me ask you :

pakistani pathans fought india and took back 1/3rd of kashmir back, this is all the kashmir we have since then

yes who defended in 1971????
3.Who guards the borders 24/7 so you can sleep atnight (u thinking about the US incursions well i say ask our commander in chief (our president aka Zaradri to declare war on America our troops will gladly fight back)

yes, and who works hard day and night to pay all their charges, their salaries and their comfort??

army only fought for americans and they let us down

common pakistani, govt and army ate up a lot of relief funds

common pakistan, billions of ruppees were alone sent from karachi, we donated a lot, army and govt ate most of the funds

For those of you still not convinced i think you were sleeping in your beds when the PNS mehran attack occured, you would have had complete bragging rights and i would have supported you against the army if even a single civilian had come up that night and said '' I am going to serve my country by killing these evil terrorists and I am ready to risk my life for this purpose..... '' if bot this they should have just come up and said ''PAKISTAN ZINDABAD, PAK FAUJ PAINDABAD'' and since none of you have dont his so just shut the hell up and if you dont like the army join the taliban ( i hear they r paid really handsomely) or atleast kepp your mouth shut......better more we are a democracy run for president and DISSOLVE THIS DEMONIC ARMY.........

whose problem was that, pakistan military cant even defend its assets from the terrorists, they lead them flee too, operation was a complete failure, they could retrieve them alive and neither got valuable info to share, they dont even know who is behind attack, same ol taliban alquaeda propaganda

it was first the pakistan army who attacked the tribals not otherwise

every pakistani, if it is for the right cause, pakistanis are already bleeding after suicide bombs, CIA, black water terrorists, drone attacks, rangers brutality, FC brutality army and air force brutality, in 1965 the common pakistani came foreward to defend pakistan after army mistakes of op gibralter

every pakistani

our army is fighting america?? the common people are fighting america daily and sacrifising after drone strikes, are pakistan army sacrifising for drone strikes, the common baloch is murdered by the same FC and army

we are already doing it

pakistani pathans fought india and took back 1/3rd of kashmir back, this is all the kashmir we have since then

yes who defended in 1971????

yes, and who works hard day and night to pay all their charges, their salaries and their comfort??

army only fought for americans and they let us down

common pakistani, govt and army ate up a lot of relief funds

common pakistan, billions of ruppees were alone sent from karachi, we donated a lot, army and govt ate most of the funds

whose problem was that, pakistan military cant even defend its assets from the terrorists, they lead them flee too, operation was a complete failure, they could retrieve them alive and neither got valuable info to share, they dont even know who is behind attack, same ol taliban alquaeda propaganda

Tell me how many drops of blood have YOU bled??? how many shots have YOU fired??? how many nights have YOU spent awake on the borders???

Prove any of the corruption claims and i will personally join you and protest against the army.....you think the operation was a failure try telling this to the men who got martyred and to their families......if you think you could have done better you should have come up at that time and said '' Let me handle this you a-holes i can do it better than you without any loss of life, property etc and when the terrorists are shooting at me i will not shoot because i want to capture them alive......''

As far as you are supposedly paying money for their salaries, i will pay you twice the salary of a jawan will you go to the border and risk your life, and as far as comfort is concerned try sleeping in a sleeping bag in the mountains of Siachin.......

In the aftermath of the rangers killing of a young boy has unleashed a new wave of criticism against the army and a new storm of e warriors has risen up against it but most dont know that rangers are paramilitary not military but no point in telling them this because they say ''he to ek hi darakht ki pedawar'' or''they are all fruits of the same tree''.

Let me ask you :

Who ??? i ask you who surely none of us including me we have no idea what these men or any soldier goes through so we might as well appreciate them, i am not saying that the killing was justified i am just saying we cannot just defame and abuse the entire army because of a handful of culprits.

PS i used the title ''DEMONIC ARMY GOING TO GET IT'' just to grab the attention of some of you e warriors for me my army is my pride......:)
I rest my case............:pakistan:

who is blaming the whole army. Soldiers don't come from sky, the are people from us but everyone is actually blaming the higher leadership of army that needs to change its policy. .

The Motto, "Saviours of the Nation" says it all.

We are indeed proud of our armed forces and have full faith in their quality and capabilities.

unfortunately practically any one who has walks over the land of the pure blames the entire army because they are either stupid or illiterate........

for that (as I mentioned) the higher leadership of army needs to change its attitude. Lower ranks just follow orders. .

Pakistanis should be proud of their soldiers not generals,they concentrate on other things,

[/B]

but has the Pakistan army fulfilled any of the above functions?

suicide bombings? arent all these happening on a wide scale already ?.....taliban attack?-heck Osama was your army installations neighbor ....NATO is intruding nearly daily these days---drone attacks

this i cant answer since am an Indian

your army lost its ablity to fight off India the day they sent terrorists (your freedom fighiters/non-state actors ) into India to do the job that they were created to do....they even didnt fight the last one directly...Kargil-they fought disguised as terrorists...they felt/realized that they cant fight of India...so terrorist attacks was the result....but even in that they were dumbos....they created terrorists within Pakistan to fight India....no other nation does this-if they want to create militants they create them in the enemy country not within their own country and now your nation is reaping the benefits of that stupidity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom