What's new

The Day Pakistan and Israel Came Face to Face

Please remove this stupid thread. Why are admins so careless to allow these troll heaven threads to survive.
For God sake any one?

ok you habitual BS aside.... Israel tried two times to attack Pakistan nuclear program...both times they failed badly because Pakistan threaten openly to india and israel
And you know this how? From your Mullah propaganda machine that is always in overdrive?

can you stop your brain farts... jeez you sound like a broken hinduvta record.. get a grip kid..
Don't believe me? Check out your history books influenced by your exclusive mullah brigade:

Pakistan won the 1947 war
Pakistan won the 1965 war
Pakistan won the Bangladesh war
Pakistan won the Kargil war.
(Except for 1971, the rest for capturing Kashmir. But damn! Kashmir is very much in India. I didn't need a Pakistani visa the last time I visited Kashmir!!)
Hindus are kafirs and so India will soon be captured by the great warriors of the Land of the Pure!
Pakistan is the center of civilization.
Etc, etc. etc.

Oh yeah! I don't blame you. You've been had hook, line and sinker. The sheeple just don't have the brains for independent thought and action, blindly wallowing in the crap your propaganda machine churns out.

And you call me a kid? Dude you were still in your nickers when my beard started turning white.

Last edited:
Israelis already have a shared submarine base in arabian sea. PN has been bery nervous on that.

Don't believe me? Check out your history books influenced by your exclusive mullah brigade:

(Except for 1971, the rest for capturing Kashmir. But damn! Kashmir is very much in India. I didn't need a Pakistani visa the last time I visited Kashmir!!)
Hindus are kafirs and so India will soon be captured by the great warriors of the Land of the Pure!
Etc, etc. etc.

Oh yeah! I don't blame you. You've been had hook, line and sinker. The sheeple just don't have the brains for independent thought and action, blindly wallowing in the crap your propaganda machine churns out.

And you call me a kid? Dude you were still in your nickers when my beard started turning white.

And this was by Gen.Musharaff

''Pakistan is ahead of India in Space Technology'' :omghaha:

And this was by Gen.Musharaff
''Pakistan is ahead of India in Space Technology'' :omghaha:
Ooops! I forgot that gem!! :-) Just shows the intellectual disability even at the highest echelons of society. :crazy:

And then Pakistan's Liddell Hart, Zaid Hamid stressed that Pakistan will be on the Moon within five years! The catch? He said that in 2007! :jester:

Etc, etc. etc.

then why you cry over Gilgit baltistan as disputed territory ?? can you visit the Land of natural wonders with out pakistani visa ?? surely noo ;)

Which base?

Off the Arabian coast. They use it as a monitoring base mostly for the Pakistani navy. Also used as a monitoring base for certain other countries. MOSSAD agents usually accompany drop offs to the coast of Karachi. Haven't you been reading the news ?

Pakistan won the 1947 war - they did. They captured Azad Kashmir
Pakistan won the 1965 war - they did. They have an Indian tank captured somewhere in Pakistan to prove it. Or was it a plane? Heck, maybe it was Supa Indian. Who cares. They captured something
Pakistan won the Bangladesh war - they did. It was a covert operation to have the Bangladeshis flood India. Operation "Flood India" which was devised in 1971 is starting to bear fruit now. Smells like victory ?
Pakistan won the Kargil war. - they did. They managed to kill some snow.
(Except for 1971, the rest for capturing Kashmir. But damn! Kashmir is very much in India. I didn't need a Pakistani visa the last time I visited Kashmir!!) - Tell that to the Chinese
Hindus are kafirs and so India will soon be captured by the great warriors of the Land of the Pure! - they will. Haven't you been watching Sher e Pakistan Zaid Hamid duh ??
Pakistan is the center of civilization. - it is. And they have the TTP to prove it too.
Etc, etc. etc.

And you call me a kid? Dude you were still in your nickers when my beard started turning white. - Jeez man, how old are you ??????

Pakistan threatened India?
Now there's something new!

Dont you know the story of Zia threatening Rajiv Gandhi that they will vapourize the only Hindu country in the world and pespirent coming out of Rajiv's forehead?? You should hear it.. They even have information about how much sweat came out of Rajiv's forehead!! :sarcastic:

@Windjammer share that story :pleasantry: again man

Back
Top Bottom