What's new

The Day Pakistan and Israel Came Face to Face

Dont you know the story of Zia threatening Rajiv Gandhi that they will vapourize the only Hindu country in the world and pespirent coming out of Rajiv's forehead?? You should hear it.. They even have information about how much sweat came out of Rajiv's forehead!! :sarcastic:

@Windjammer share that story :pleasantry: again man

@seiko , live in your own cuckoo world, no sweat i guess..:suicide2:..BTW, the Zia, Rajiv story was leaked by one of your own kind...:fie:.. should ask yourself, what made India pull back from the border. :crazy:

Pigeon held in India on suspicion of spying for Pakistan - Telegraph

Encounter spy's: World of Spies: Hawk shot on suspicion of ‘spying for Pak’ by BSF

Dont you know the story of Zia threatening Rajiv Gandhi that they will vapourize the only Hindu country in the world and pespirent coming out of Rajiv's forehead?? You should hear it.. They even have information about how much sweat came out of Rajiv's forehead!! :sarcastic:

@Windjammer share that story :pleasantry: again man

Beware the sweat collectors who vaporize Hindus. Hey man, you aren't a Hindu so you should be safe :dirol:

See that is the thing about Pakistan.
Lack of any real victories means the entire population tends to believe hear say of stories of their bravery.

Zia threatened Rajiv, Rajiv pissed his pants and backed down.
Pakistan threatened Israel, Israel got 'scared' and backed down.
Musharraf threatened India, India got 'scared' and backed down.

The one thing running in common in all these is that only Pakistani's seem to know them and in it reaffirms how brave they are.

Dont you know the story of Zia threatening Rajiv Gandhi that they will vapourize the only Hindu country in the world and pespirent coming out of Rajiv's forehead?? You should hear it.. They even have information about how much sweat came out of Rajiv's forehead!!
Too much of this guy.

@seiko , live in your own cuckoo world, no sweat i guess..:suicide2:..BTW, the Zia, Rajiv story was leaked by one of your own kind...:fie:.. should ask yourself, what made India pull back from the border. :crazy:

As we asked many times where is the credible source.. The one of our own kind was a mythical character created by a blogger and you fell for it...:haha: Now think who is really live in cuckoo world..

Beware the sweat collectors who vaporize Hindus. Hey man, you aren't a Hindu so you should be safe :dirol:

Hope the Islamic bomb can differentiate between a Hindu and a Christian!! :P

As we asked many times where is the credible source.. The one of our own kind was a mythical character created by a blogger and you fell for it...:haha: Now think who is really live in cuckoo world..

Hope the Islamic bomb can differentiate between a Hindu and a Christian!! :P
Rather than behaving in the usual Indian ploy of blind leading blind, a little comprehension will clear any cobwebs in the grey matter, the article contains all the reference and source to the event, a little home work may bring you out of oblivion.

The Representative of India Today included the comments of BehramNamSpecial Advisor to Indian PM Rajiv Gandhi, on his article on Gen. Zia-ul-Haq’s visit to India.

Rather than behaving in the usual Indian ploy of blind leading blind, a little comprehension will clear any cobwebs in the grey matter, the article contains all the reference and source to the event, a little home work may bring you out of oblivion.

Please show the sources and reference link.. Where in India today this news is published.. rather than blindly reading a blog you should have researched about the sources and reference link were genuine.. Or I can make it simple for you.. Just google the name BehramNam and tell me what you see.. Yes, not even a picture of that guy as if he never existed.. :rofl:

You know as the one who advice others about using the grey matter, you should try using it sometime... Not all the time just once in a full moon is enough...

WTF is this thread still open? I dont get the idea to let these pointless troll magnet hate marshes to let live while closing serioius issue threads on Mods own choice.
Close this stupid thread immidietly

Please show the sources and reference link.. Where in India today this news is published.. rather than blindly reading a blog you should have researched about the sources and reference link were genuine.. Or I can make it simple for you.. Just google the name BehramNam and tell me what you see.. Yes, not even a picture of that guy as if he never existed.. :rofl:

You know as the one who advice others about using the grey matter, you should try using it sometime... Not all the time just once in a full moon is enough...
Why do you grow fangs and hair on full moon or something. Is it compulsory that every Prem, Pretty or Patil finds a mention in the Google search, try other more common sources like India Today, Zia, Rajiv, Nuclear threat etc etc.

indian+today.jpg

Pakistan & Israel should find the way for trustful relations rather than any conflict, both countries should well come & initiate positive efforts to decrease the distance.

I don't think that quote from David Ben-Gurion is true. It seems to have a long internet history but no basis in fact.

People should learn from history but not closed their minds for new developments & international scenarios. If Vietnamese could find the way to shake hand with Americans then why couldn't we thus there were no war in between two nations so far!

Last edited:
Why do you grow fangs and hair on full moon or something. Is it compulsory that every Prem, Pretty or Patil finds a mention in the Google search, try other more common sources like India Today, Zia, Rajiv, Nuclear threat etc etc.

indian+today.jpg

Seriously?? Where in it shows your story of Nuclear threat which BehramNam told India today??

And you really think the name of a special adviser of Indian PM cannot be found in google that too one who was in such a controversial time?? There is a difference between a special adviser and a random man!!

Seriously?? Where in it shows your story of Nuclear threat which BehramNam told India today??

And you really think the name of a special adviser of Indian PM cannot be found in google that too one who was in such a controversial time?? There is a difference between a special adviser and a random man!!
The say you can't describe Sunrise to a blind person, i suggest you turn around and wait for the sunset. !!

The say you can't describe Sunrise to a blind person, i suggest you turn around and wait for the sunset. !!

Or you cannot find any credible evidence for your tall claims but wanted to feel good about it so going with the belief!! :D :D

Or you cannot find any credible evidence for your tall claims but wanted to feel good about it so going with the belief!! :D :D
No dude, nothing to feel good about what happened some thirty years earlier, both men no longer in this world, a lot of water has flown under the bridges...... just the history remains.

Back
Top Bottom