What's new

The country with Muslims but no mosque

Dai Toruko

Reaction score
Country
Turkey

Slovakia is one of very few European countries with no mosque, but that's not the only struggle for a Muslim community denied official status. The Slovak parliament made it even more difficult for them to gain recognition.

In Italy we only have 8 mosque and close those down as well. Islam is not reckognized in Italy as real religion.

What an ignorant racist intolerant land.

How many churches arein Saudi Arabia?

what can you expect form european zionist

Europe is for Europeans only. Get used for this. The european people are sick of liberal leftist bullshit.

But its still too soft. I believe Christian nations should treat muslims like muslims treat christians.

In Italy we only have 8 mosque and close those down as well. Islam is not reckognized in Italy as real religion.

Europe is for Europeans only. Get used for this. The european people are sick of liberal leftist bullshit.

But its still too soft. I believe Christian nations should treat muslims like muslims treat christians.
ethier countries change their secular state, amend that there is no equal right or shut up and respect others religion and rights.Saudi arabia is not a secular state

Saudi Arabia is not a secular nation. Why some European countries act as hypocrites, says they are secular but act as crusaders?

We change politics. In Italy we now have a facist government. We want back to the roots and get rid of liberalism.

Thats democracy amigo. You have to accept it. For example our new law demands a cross at each public building.

In an ideal world here in Europe we will treat Muslims like Pakistan treats Christians. We are still not there though but soon.

Also as this topic is about Slovakia, show where Slovakia ever claimed to be a secular nation.

ethier countries change their secular state, amend that there is no equal right or shut up and respect others religion and rights.Saudi arabia is not a secular state

In Italy Islam is not recognized as religion, which allows us to not allow new mosque build, close down most mosque ect. The people demanded that.
In that i agree with you. In Italy we act openly and not behind closed doors like Germany does nowadays which blocks mosque with constructing laws ect.

Slovakia never said to be secular though. Its their right to keep things out they dont like.

We change politics. In Italy we now have a facist government. We want back to the roots and get rid of liberalism.

Thats democracy amigo. You have to accept it. For example our new law demands a cross at each public building.

In an ideal world here in Europe we will treat Muslims like Pakistan treats Christians. We are still not there though but soon.

Also as this topic is about Slovakia, show where Slovakia ever claimed to be a secular nation.

You should definitely do what you guys think is right for you. But all what I'm saying is that you can't hide behind secularism and act as Christian terrorists of middle age. This is called hypocrisy. Either declare yourself Christian republics or stop harassing Muslims.

Countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Mauritania, Oman, etc are declared Islamic states.

Countries like Pakistan, Morocco, Qatar, UAE, Malaysia have Islam as state religion.

First of all compare ksa with vatican and next for treatment of muslims well saw that treatment many times esp in USA .
@Retired Troll can u explain him in ur language?

Back
Top Bottom