What's new

The changing face of the pakistani army

Army officers are least concerned about ethinics and for them rules and duty are first priority. It doesnt matter if the general is pathan, punjabi, sindi, seraiki etc etc if he can or cannot formulate correct policies and dicicpline.

yeah, raising this issue actually amounts to poison.

lol check the keywords out! (in the article link)

Keywords: Pakistan army, recruitment, Islamism

oh please, what has pakistan military got to do with islamism, they are *fighting* islamism man! who is this shuja guy anyways

He is brother of Former Pakistan Army Chief General Asif Nawaz.

Keywords: Pakistan army, recruitment, Islamism

GIVE ME A BREAK PLS....................

is that so that some people consider gen asif nawaz deserved to be promoted or anything.

i mean, maybe his bro was mad about something that gen asif was not promoted or something on some racial basis.

??? //?? ? ? ? ?

Shuja Nawaz is a nice guy.He is not anti Army as you're suggesting.The article over all gives positive image of Pakistan Army.General Asif Nawaz was one of the most professional COAS of Pakistan Army (COAS is the highest position in Pakistan Army and General Asif Nawaz rightfully so achieved that position) ever had and for this article Shuja Nawaz got information from GHQ!If he was Anti Army he would not be welcomed at GHQ!

Last edited:
Shuja Nawaz is a nice guy.He is not anti Army as you're suggesting.The article over all gives positive image of Pakistan Army.General Asif Nawaz was one of the most professional COAS of Pakistan Army ever had and for this article Shuja Nawaz got information from GHQ!If he was Anti Army he would not be welcomed at GHQ!

thanks!

then this article must be for good! :)

Has anybody actually read the article that i posted before they commented on it. It is a great article and it also shatters the myth that this is a punjabi army. this clearly shows that the army is making concerted efforts to expand and diversify its recruitment base.
Please read the whole thing before commenting

Back
Top Bottom