What's new

The big three who can help save Afghanistan

Pakistan will continue to work in its favour. The entire area along Pakistan-Afgh. border is porous. Afghans rely a lot on Pakistan for their livelihood - namely those in the east/southeast of the country where Pakistani currency and Pakistani goods are seen in circulation in their bazars. That's why Karzai (NATO's poodle) even tried reaching out to Pakistan calling both countries as "conjoined twins" (i have my own views on that)

as for Baluchistan, it may be uncertain in indian brains; but as far as PAKISTANI Baluchistan - it will remain intact and once domestic/foreign investment and security is there (they both go hand in hand) the area will flourish economically and the tiny, unrepresentative warlord band of thugs your country foolishly supports will be sent back to their Creators

same way Iranians Sista va Balouchistan future ought not be "uncertain" either. If i were Indian, i'd be more worried about your internal rebellions, separatism and insurrections before worrying about "Certainty" of other places :cheers:

just saying!

Whatever dude, you being sure of Baluchistan is all fine, there is a perception of an overall game at play and you are hoping for the best outcome and everything working in your favor - no problems with that as well. The not so certain part depends on how the whole scenario pans out in the final outcome.

And, I don't need to worry about internal rebellion or separatism in India because the few that you created has been put down successfully and will be put down in the future too. The nuisance value on offer is just that "a nuisance" and we are more than geared up for whatever you can throw at us.

This Northern Alliance was what it was because of the man who led them. They have no leadership that 3.2 lakh number is a joke considering there are almost daily desertions and a lack of respect for command within the ranks. Not to mention the Taliban fighters than continuously infiltrate said army.

Let's see - going by their recent performance I must say they are pretty effective and will definitely get better in the future. The confidence is also improving by the results that they are able to notch up and are asking for complete control of the security. Let's see whether the training provided by us has been any good too. The internal attacks are a shame and will be taken care of in time...i hope.

Most of the mining contracts were picked up by China however they haven't even started them due to security reasons so that is out of the question.

Plenty with India too, till they become operational I guess we will need to fund them.

Indians tell me this-

The same big three and their puppet NA failed miserably previously-
What makes you think you guys will succeed now?-

Indians tell me this-

Nothing, we know we have Pakistan to screw everything :P

Indians tell me this-

What makes you think you guys will succeed now?
-

The anti NA gang of CIA, Pakistan, Taliban and Arabs have fallen apart from their objective and bigger issues have taken over.

The chances of revival of NA depends on Russian initiative. India and Iran by default supports them, so does CAS.

But a conflict between Taliban - NA clash is highly unlikely now.

I dont think there is plan to revive, atleast based on the news that have been coming around the issues so far.

Indians tell me this-

It's just a theory yet...nothing's final.

Yeah , if you are so keen then open a new thread and discuss the whole imagined scenario with no links or sources merely talking out of behind in that ... The topic is Afghanistan , not Baluchistan and not even future US interests ... There are several other targets as well , so should we all derail the thread and discuss every future scenario ? :azn:

But refrain from going off topic and trolling , never served one well !

Two bits for trolling , right !
Thanks for the 'advice'. But I suggest you keep it with you. Your clap trap doesn't impress me one little bit. Spewing baloney without understanding the reality of the geopolitical situation is nothing new where you are concerned. A little research in such matters would do you a world of good as what you are reading in children's text books won't get you too far.

Open the shoe box where you dwell and see the world outside. It'll do you a world of good. :P

Indians tell me this-

We have brought together our very own set of Avengers for Afghanistan:

Avengers Assemble!!!!

Super-Vladimir-Putin--58194.jpg

m-one-1.jpg

Iran-Man-Movie-44388.jpg

%2521cid_439118FD-3B86-462C-91BC-16B5301C47A0%2540westell.png

Oops...too soon...me meant

Captian-Barack-Obama--88829.jpg

Guys, where's Neo? Dodging bullets somewhere?

Be there in a sec......

funny+zardari.jpg

Indians tell me this-

Paisa!

Indian economy was in crisis back then and Russia was still recovering from the break down.

Both India and Russia are economically well-off today.

Besides, ANA is more capable than NA.

Paisa!

Indian economy was in crisis back then and Russia was still recovering from the break down.

Both India and Russia are economically well-off today.

Besides, ANA is more capable than NA.

Also these green on blue events are also a ploy by Taliban to irritate NATO, when they are gone there will be no goose to kill. Even of the imagined kind!

Open the shoe box where you dwell and see the world outside. It'll do you a world of good. :P

Try to follow that advice ...

Oh , we are already seeing a bright future ahead of us as the WoT comes to an end and the situation returns to normal in Pakistan ... :azn:

So be on topic or open a new thread so that each member can share his/her views without derailing this particular thread ...

Also these green on blue events are also a ploy by Taliban to irritate NATO, when they are gone there will be no goose to kill. Even of the imagined kind!

Believe it or not but the Afghans have been fighting for the last 200 years between themselves ... They will find a new enemy and try to defeat it whether it be Taliban , Shia militias , NA or ANA ... The country's screwed up beyond repair ... My country has decades of experience dealing in that country and we all know this fact very well ... If you want to research more , try checking the situation of Afghanistan after the end of Soviet War , did peace return ? :no:

YES the bright ones, in which terrorists will capture your nukes and blow it :lol:

yeah sure thts what happened in 90s, ohh i forgot, that time talibans were the friends of people as declared by uncle sam :lol:

Back
Top Bottom