What's new

The Beautiful Bangladesh

Yes you are in PDF and you are stalking me..

I have actually seen a bengali street cleaner slapped by his indian supervisor..

was it you?

Have you heard about the story of the Fox who couldnt get the grapes?

They dont look like bangladeshi women

nope.. thankfully she isnt from bangadesh ...

but your woman is from BD.. that would produce more versions of you... thus making a already hideous looking country worse.

and some men find donkeys attractive and have sex with them... so i yes i get why good looking women dont turn you on.

View attachment 872541
Hahhahhahaha...

We have language barrier, no point of taking it any further. But good thing is I tought you to avoid foul language in this forum. Good you learned, soon I will teach you more lessons.

1st lesson: foul language: complete.

Your next lesson: manners

Education is the key to take you out of gulf slavery...

This is the first exhibition held in Bangladesh, at the EMK Center, that exhibited the paintings made by Rohingya refuges that had been created in the refugee camps. The Rohingya Artolution refugee artists portrayed themselves, their lives, their hopes, their grief and agony, in the paintings.

Their journey to Bangladesh were also depicted on raw food distribution bags, and traditional woven matts, illuminating the trauma they experienced, and the remarkable resilience embedded in the fabric of the Rohingya culture. 30 Rohingya refugees and host community teaching artists developed the collaborative artworks. This exhibition was created by Rohingya Artolution Teaching Artists with support from ARTOLUTION, UNHCR, UNFPA, MUKTI the EMK Center, the Public Diplomacy Sector of the US Embassy in Dhaka and the National Geographic Society. The exhibition was held at EMK Center from August 1 to August 8, 2022, 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

1661305445997.png

1661305477829.png

1661305508396.png

I hope people will appreciate the wood-tin structure and its surrounding facilities on the Padma shore in Munshiganj. I have seen a few similar structures but have never seen such artistic structures built by a private Owner as this one.

The Owner has created a full-fledged garden inside and outside the main structure. Please watch the video.

A trip to the Sundarbans (Bangladesh side) by a vlogger gentleman from Kolkata (Explorer Shibaji).

Last edited:
330 year old Khan Muhammed Mridha Masjid near Dhaka Lalbag Fort

Gulshan Society Mosque - a place to offer Salat in my neighborhood

31699b91ff24fc8f9cc2e17bd91da779.jpg

iu

51331202835_04665052fc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

48985963527_a148870086_b.jpg

iu

Last edited:
Are all the floors for prayers? It’s the first time I’ve ever seen a multi-story mosque, and I like the modern design. It’s a great way of maximizing the use of land. Excellent.

Are all the floors for prayers? It’s the first time I’ve ever seen a multi-story mosque, and I like the modern design. It’s a great way of maximizing the use of land. Excellent.

Yes - the plot for the mosque was converted from that of a luxury single family house. Hence the multi-story design. The design is by one of the local award-winning architects, Kashef Mahbub. I am a fan of his work.

I don't think all of the floors are for prayers - some of the upper floors may be for use as Maktab or Madrassah for elementary age children.

The mosque (as you can guess) is in a rather affluent residential neighborhood and is funded by anonymous donations from local residents. Almost all the local neighborhood is dominated by mid-rise luxury apts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom