What's new

The Beautiful Bangladesh

Bangladesh is not giving aid to any bankrupt country at this moment,

Yes 99% of car washers in UAE from BD... so they saved your fishy state.

I know you are starving for roti and specially chai, what are you eating now? Grass?

could be worse.. smelly fish and stale indian rice.

Where did you come from after so long.
waiting for my Bengali car washer to clean my car.

I really do not get your arguments.

i doubt you get any thing.. then again with a national IQ of less than india.. go figure.

here is no point for me having a conversation with you

yet you here stalking me 247... why?

Not in a mood to argue with a fakir today.

i have yet to see a middle class Bangladeshi in UAE... all i see them as car washers or toliet cleaners...

Last edited:
I do not how to talk to apes yet.

but yet guys look resemble them closely.. and teeth that resemble Dentonic tooth ads...

Pakis came to change the race of the Bengalis but we Bengalis in return changed their geography

i think we came... and we said ugh... and let the indians have it.. matches with the rest of them

Once I learn I will give you a buzz.

given your slow learning curve it might be a very long time

You are right bro. Will do

and yet you were non compliant..

Last edited:
Go starve now. Come tomorrow, maybe I will give a dollar or two if in mood.

i gave AED 20 to my Bengali car washer as there was a nasty dust storm here..

is it enough?

Last edited:
Yes 99% of car washers in UAE from BD... so they saved your fishy state.

could be worse.. smelly fish and stale indian rice.

waiting for my Bengali car washer to clean my car.

i doubt you get any thing.. then again with a national IQ of less than india.. go figure.

yet you here stalking me 247... why?

i have yet to see a middle class Bangladeshi in UAE... all i see them as car washers or toliet cleaners...
What happens to you? Do you get a ban everytime I report. Hhahahahah. Dum sidha nehi huya abhi tak.... Hahahahha

i gave AED 20 to my Bengali car washer as there was a nasty dust storm here..

is it enough?
I gave no tips to my **** cleaner last month when she came, no tips culture here. Plus Sub standard job so not even a question. Nepalis are way better.

Why do u live in UAE, last time I checked only blue collar jobs are on offer for sub continent. I will just add up the dots and will assume what work you do there. Nothing wrong to do blue collar work but manners can't be taught, you have to get it from family.

Last edited:
Do you get a ban everytime I report.
of course..

as that is the only way you can "win".. as you have no skill , no brain.. just a rag and bucket for washing cars.

I gave no tips to my **** cleaner last month when she came, no tips culture here. Plus Sub standard job so not even a question. Nepalis are way better.

agree.. BD has zero quality

Why do u live in UAE,

why do you look like a tolier cleaner?

last time I checked only blue collar jobs are on offer for sub continent.

Given your skill set.. do really expect high paying jobs to come your way?

. I will just add up the dots and will assume what work you do there.

of course you will.. as you are obsessed with me and have no life.

Nothing wrong to do blue collar work but manners can't be taught, you have to get it from family.

I agree 100%

Your father didnt teach you any manners.,, and your mother even less so....

cheers

Last edited:
of course..

as that is the only way you can "win".. as you have no skill , no brain.. just a rag and bucket for washing cars.

agree.. BD has zero quality

why do you look like a tolier cleaner?

Given your skill set.. do really expect high paying jobs to come your way?

of course you will.. as you are obsessed with me and have no life.

I agree 100%

Your father didnt teach you any manners.,, and your mother even less so....

cheers
Get out now, hahahaha, will get banned again otherwise. Lets not dig into what sort of job you do in UAE. Byeee

So what ?

It doesn’t change the fact you still are a asshole
Oww sweetie are you hurt now. Can you now bark here any more. Mods have tought you a good lesson I see, but still going to report you calling me names.

Understandable you are upset as

- your women look like toxic waste, thus matching the rest of the country.

- you have no life except to stalk me 247

- you lose every argument

- you declare victory by crying to the mods in hope of getting a ban

taught me a lesson ?

What lesson was that ? ..

have Bengali women become pretty ? Ie by importing Pakistan’s fair and lovely cream

Or

Dhaka has become the best city in the world from the worst shithole ?

Please explain
Hahah hahhahha hahahhhhhaaaaaaa

Go now before you loose your pants as well.

Not in a mood to manpower export from pakistan, and on lessons tought by me, when your education system failed to educate you no wonder you ended up in UAE doing manual labour. Some people have less capacity to learn than others, in your case you have no hope. The only language you understand is bashing and that what you are getting from me.

Go now before I make you cry.

Go now before you loose your pants as well.

You promised you would have me banned ,

I am still here …

What happened ?

and on lessons tought by me, when your education system failed to educate you no wonder you ended up in UAE doing manual labour.

I wonder the same each time I look at a Bangladeshi car washer …

Some people have less capacity to learn than others

Is that what people keep telling you ?

in your case you have no hope.
if there was beauty contest for pigs … you probably lose that too.

So yes ….I agree you have no hope …

Last edited:
Stalking a poster on PDF 247 after failing to get him banned is a example of abused childhood

Oh no….
You are in BD forum and you blame me of stalking!!! Hahahahahhahahahah. Go clean the gutter or u will get bashed by your Emirati owner.
Oh no….

are planning post another picture of Bangladesh with your women in it ?
Whats your thing with women? I do not find **** women attractive as well but due to respect for women do not scream like you. You tell me what is so great about pakistani women?

When was the last time a pakistani women won a international beauty pagent? India has got so many. What makes **** women that made you so proud?

The only **** women known internatinally is Malala, she is no beauty queen. Another pakistani women I know is Abida Parvin, she is a good singer but not pretty.

Do u not get, your women will not be attractive to me, same for a white person a **** will not be attractive.

You are in delusion that because you find **** girls attractive therefore everyone must be in love with **** girls.

I guess u have an ugly wife hence all you think about is other girls. Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Stalking a poster on PDF 247 after failing to get him banned is a example of abused childhood

Oh no….

are planning post another picture of Bangladesh with your women in it ?
You may love women like this no disrespect to her, she must be pretty in pakistan but not to us

Attachments

• images (6).jpeg
    images (6).jpeg
    20.3 KB · Views: 47
ou are in BD forum and you blame me of stalking!

Yes you are in PDF and you are stalking me..

o clean the gutter or u will get bashed by your Emirati owner.

I have actually seen a bengali street cleaner slapped by his indian supervisor..

was it you?

I do not find Pakee women attractive as well

Have you heard about the story of the Fox who couldnt get the grapes?

You tell me what is so great about pakistani women?

They dont look like bangladeshi women

1661152809255.png

I guess u have an ugly wife hence all you think about is other girls. Hahahahhahahahahahahahaha

nope.. thankfully she isnt from bangadesh ...

but your woman is from BD.. that would produce more versions of you... thus making a already hideous looking country worse.

You may love women like this no disrespect to her, she must be pretty in pakistan but not to us

and some men find donkeys attractive and have sex with them... so i yes i get why good looking women dont turn you on.

Attachments

• 1661150834922.png
    1661150834922.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 82
Last edited:
When was the last time a pakistani women won a international beauty pagent?

Why are you asking me this?.. you dont have google search?

or

did your data package run out?

You are in delusion that because you find pakee girls attractive therefore everyone must be in love with pakee girls.

now where did i say that?..

me think you go cukoo cuckoo

Do u not get, your women will not be attractive to me, same for a white person a pakee will not be attractive.

The question is why would any Pakistani woman or for that any woman go for some one with your low intellect and absurd looks?

The only **** women known internatinally is Malala, she is no beauty queen

compared your women?.. she is a knock out.
Screen Shot 2022-08-22 at 11.18.38 AM.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom