What's new

The Beautiful Bangladesh

In Pakistan they would probably fail the red light exam …

Lol

Don’t worry we are happy u there and not here ..

Its a blessing from Allah, that they will not pass.

just wanted to ask how long have you worked in the red light diatrict. , going based on your current economy. Its tough time, and good that you are still working hard.
Next queation is, what age do you start as a bacha posh? Your kind always facinated me, plus gay prostitution in muslim land can only be possible in your land

Even the stink bomb indians did want maintain presence and decided to control u remotely

Lol

If Kashmir was “pretty” as BD these Indian monkeys would have left Kashmir from day one

So I agree with you …your looks are a great defense

Hope your military strategist do not have the same brain as you, or maybe they have same IQ as you hense your current situation.
Did you even have any fans?

Unlike where you are from prostitution is illigal, so no. Lets get back to you, how many men do you take a day? By the way you are talking, I am sure you area big shot in the bucha posh community.

What ever feeds you to survive, who am I to comment on your roji roti. Please dont take any of that personally as I am genuinely curious about your kind.

It is illegal here also. ...Are you confused?

BTW dont you have a spell check?.. you spelling is atrocitious
Thank you for checcking my spelling, you must be from the very few educated who can read and write, great job.

So is having sex with bacha posh also illegal? Maybe heterosexual prostitution is illegal but seems like bacha posh is not.

The report below says 9 out of 10 street kids get abused.

so much interest in men .... Are you are a homo?...

My interest is there as it is shocking to see a country with 90% plus muslim are engaged in this sort of disgusting act.

Not a homo but I am definitely a homephobic person. Our country has no such problem of homosexuality and not a part of our culture.

dam .. didnt realise you are such a big homo.
Big Homophobic, yes, unfortunately I am, but I am sympathetic to victims like you, its not your fault.

Last edited:
@Rushd Alam bhai please stop engaging with disgruntled folks who have nothing of value to add to this thread. Please "ignore" and move on. Waste of time. I'd also suggest if you please delete these off topic post responses which have nothing to do with the subject of the sticky thread.

Last edited:
@Rushd Alam bhai please stop engaging with disgruntled folks who have nothing of value to add to this thread. Please "ignore" and move on. Waste of time. I'd also suggest if you please delete these off topic post responses which have nothing to do with the subject of the sticky thread.
You are right bro. Will do

Resort near Dhaka is new and not really attractive or well maintained, but the location is spectacular.

Another planned Safari Park near Sylhet, CGI render only for now.

Dhaka Midtown Panthapath Drone View

Dhaka Suhrawardy Udyan Drone View

Dhaka Hatirjheel Laser light and sound show

Institution of Engineers Bangladesh Convention Centre Design

You are right bro. Will do

yes please do... and join the centre link line..

Big Homophobic, yes, unfortunately I am, but I am sympathetic to victims like you, its not your fault.

you have 3M dead.. and 90K women raped.... i am also sympathetic for victim like you..

it is not your fault you are off spring of some victim.

My interest is there as it is shocking to see a country with 90% plus muslim are engaged in this sort of disgusting act.

90%?.. how did you arrive at that statitics?.

did you do some scientific survey sample ?.. or were you the sample of rape it's self?.. please clearify

you must be from the very few educated who can read and write, great job.

You are welcome... i am always there to help the less capable.

Last edited:
I actually figured out what the BD flag stands for... green and red represents your population character..

Green element stands for - people screwed by Pakistan for free
Red dot stands - people willing to get screwed for cash

Green element stands for - people screwed by Pakistan for free
Red dot stands - people willing to get screwed for cash

Where did you come from after so long. I really do not get your arguments. There is no point for me having a conversation with you. We are at different IQ level, and I do not how to talk to apes yet. Once I learn I will give you a buzz.

after all the public humilation i gave you still returned?

you must have no friends...

tell me... each time you see a Pakistani do you wonder if he is your daddy?

Lol, you make me laugh, why are you here, Bangladesh is not giving aid to any bankrupt country at this moment, go ask indians for some money as they gave some to srilanka.

I know you are starving for roti and specially chai, what are you eating now? Grass?

Not in a mood to argue with a fakir today.

Ek kahawat hai:

Aya tha hamare qom ki 'nasal' badalne hum bangalio ne us pakis ka naksha hi badal diya..

( Pakis came to change the race of the Bengalis but we Bengalis in return changed their geography)

Haaaaa haaaaa haaa..

Go starve now. Come tomorrow, maybe I will give a dollar or two if in mood.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom