What's new

The all mighty German Quality: Old Russian Tractor vs New German Tractor

stop tagging me in your bullshit topics. thank you in advance

hahaha wtf, not that I want to be drawn into your weird "point scoring" topics on completely bullshit points but do you have the specifications on both, engine size etc if you are really going to play this game? to me the Russian one looks alot heavier and thus more difficult to pull, and it probably has a larger engine to.

1 : Me muslim ? Where the fvck did you read/see that ? I'm the opposite. :lol:
2 : I feel better after stopping reading some weird pro-russian blogs and weird stuff. :enjoy:
I remember reading somewhere that you said, you would behead your children if they wore certain clothes, I don't remember the exact topic. It was something to do with guys wearing certain type of clothing. :D

If you compared an old German tractor to new German tractor, most likely the old one will win. How about a new Russian tractor against a new German tractor, or do you even have new tractors in Russia?

What happened to being anti-America, just when it was getting interesting. :super:

LOL that's not even a German tractor.:lol:

That's a New Holland tractor, you can even read it. New Holland is an American brand.

Compare the logos:

Traktor_New_Holland_T9060.JPG

old EU airplane Concorde from 1969 wins against new russian plane Superjet from 2012:

115117-050-55536DDE.jpg

Sukhoi_Superjet_100_prototype.jpg

ha ha ha shitty russian plane can´t even fly double speed of sound...ha ha ha and could not even reach america from London. ha ha ha

trollololololo

Back
Top Bottom