What's new

The all mighty German Quality: Old Russian Tractor vs New German Tractor

old EU airplane Concorde from 1969 wins against new russian plane Superjet from 2012:

115117-050-55536DDE.jpg

Sukhoi_Superjet_100_prototype.jpg

ha ha ha shitty russian plane can´t even fly double speed of sound...ha ha ha and could not even reach america from London. ha ha ha

trollololololo

The superjet 100 was not designed to fly supersonic. I also suggest you google the TU-144.

The superjet 100 was not designed to fly supersonic. I also suggest you google the TU-144.

The TU-144 was a massive failure and made only 100 flights...also you did not get my point. Comparing two machines and just use their heritage and age would be absolutly retarded.

Brother..... you meant husband ? :lol:
@LordTyrannus is his twin brother.

:rofl:

old EU airplane Concorde from 1969 wins against new russian plane Superjet from 2012:

115117-050-55536DDE.jpg

ha ha ha shitty russian plane can´t even fly double speed of sound...ha ha ha and could not even reach america from London. ha ha ha

trollololololo

Trollolololo? Lol!

wow....genius thread,a real eye opener for geopolitical strategies in Europe.

Do you,by any chance ,have a brother by the name of @Superboy ?

LOL :rofl::rofl:

115117-050-55536DDE.jpg

trollololololo

LOL
That was a killer man

Thanks For Tagging Sir....:-)......Tractor's in India are much worse than in Europe or Russia....:(

Please explain your last part

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom