What's new

The 6 Islamic states, Pakistan is the most democratic Islamic state!

If pakistan is the best then i dont wanna know abt worst!!

There is a big difference b/w Islamic States & Khilafah state.
Hope to see the role model of Khilafat-e-Rashida in Pakitan- Amin! :)

Pakistan surely has a large enough middle class, plenty of educated people, free press, free judiciary, active NGOs and social groups/civilsociety and plenty of freedom of expression (except 'Blashemy' etc) to qualify as a strong candidate for true democratic system. If/when Pakistan ceases to be a 'security state' (the Kashmir issue) then, I believe, Pakistan will unshackle its democratic potentials rapidly.

BTW, Pakistani Constitution is, despite Zia ul Haq, still largely based upon the British system so the term 'Sharia' does not apply to Pakistan (and thank God for that!)

Definition of Islamic state: An Islamic state is a state that has adopted Islam, specifically Sharia, as its foundations for political institutions, or laws,...

The following countries have adopted Islam as their state's religion, and they are listed in democratic order.

1.) Pakistan
2.) Mauritania
3.) United Arab Emirates
4.) Afghanistan
5.) Iran
6.) Saudi Arabia

Islamic democracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What about Malaysia??

Disagree. :tdown:

I don't know what's so bad about it to establish a secular state. Look at Turkey, Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan. All secular states with a Muslim majority and also safer, more civilized and more peaceful than Islamic states.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom