What's new

Thank You India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha you were the ones cowardly denying the involvement of your army in kargil saying it was just pak civilians(terrorists),And later caught with your pants down
when pows of northern light infantry(now extinct) started singing..And atlast your pm having to admit shamelessly that you lost 5000 soldiers..!Surrendering en masse like in 71 was better than cowardly denying involvement..:rofl:
Take a break sunshine or you'll mischief your self.....
You are way off topic but does Kargil Coffin corruption ring any bells.

Why are you still deluding yourself? Was it your PM or ours that went to the US?

Didnt help it seems!
Clinton%2BNawaz%2BSharif.jpg

Yep - Thats confirmed that. Your pic says it all - you are clearly correct a wealth of knowledge. Because Nawaz is standing next to Clinton it clearly means you were right.... :azn:

I would say vice versa. We took over most of the Kargil. But after India ran to US for help, we were forced to withdraw our troops.
And when we were heading home, you finally got the opportunity to fire from back and claim victory.

By the way which paper you read....:what:

Talk about off topic ;)

Didnt have anything to do with the outcome of the battle though..

Cant we all either get back on topic and grow up? Do you want us all to throw mud and try to wind each other up? I am sure i can bring some supreme skeletons that you have in your cupboards but il refrain hoping you will stick to the topic rather than getting excited. Just try it for once and see what happens

Israel. They ran to Israel to help out their sorry as$.

Yeah it wasn't the Indians who sent you packing. It was that UAV. Keep telling yourselves that if it helps. Either way you look at it, you were sent packing.

Speaking of running. I vaguely remember "some" people running to the ICJ after being turned away from Daddy USA.

Aaah! Good times eh? :D

apart from all the off topic nonsense, are the respected members here suggesting that, although pakistan apparently has access to security co-op from chinese satellites, they had no clue about locations forward operating bases of India.

I would say vice versa. We took over most of the Kargil. But after India ran to US for help, we were forced to withdraw our troops.
And when we were heading home, you finally got the opportunity to fire from back and claim victory.

You took over most of kargil when there were no Indian troops there . whent the Indian troops arrived you could not move an inch forward and had to hastily retreat .

Pakistan needs to add new chapters to its old syllabus .:lol:

Uh, you were getting your as$ kicked in Kargil and went to Israel to bail you out.

The Indian army and air force were pointing fingers at each other for the disasterous coordination.

:rofl: hold on... 4000 of Pakistanis got massacred who didn't get the place in your martyrs list. THere was problem in coordination but ultimate price was paid of pakistani soldiers. end of the story.

Uh, you were getting your as$ kicked in Kargil and went to Israel to bail you out.

The Indian army and air force were pointing fingers at each other for the disasterous coordination.

Israelis , :rofl:

first they said US , now israelis . Capturing peaks when there are no Indian troops is not called getting a$$ kicking . Pakistanis need to have a higher self-esteem and start aiming higher .

Who's as$ got wounded and thrashed badly in end and it's still hurting till day leaving you and your nation crying.

You all have selective amnesia problem. Please get it treated ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom