What's new

Thank You India

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are running around like headless chickens -- responses range everywhere from denial to Kargil to Nadeem Paracha to ....

sir, unlike other fellow members here, i would accept Kargil confrontation and its outcome was India's fault. First was the callousness of our security forces to be caught off guard, and secondly the weak will of our establishment of not opening other fronts when we had the chance so hats off to pakistan, Indian establishment did not handle kargil well, whatever the outcome.

And personal thanks to Pakistan for bringing better awareness to the establishment

Ghar Ka Bhedi Lanka Dhayay... Its a blunder professionally, how can an Army disclose locations, coordinates of sensitive forward posts!!

Anyway, Indians will soon change their strategy..

Ghar Ka Bhedi Lanka Dhayay... Its a blunder professionally, how can an Army disclose locations, coordinates of sensitive forward posts!!

Anyway, Indians will soon change their strategy..

Yes but you must commend them and give them credit for being so incredibly generous and open to all that need to know. Saves time and energy.

Lol did the israeli uav kill 5000 pak soldiers?

Doesn't matter if UAV's killed 500 or 5000, our establishment did not react properly, its beyond my understanding why the 3 strike corps weren't mobilized in punjab and rajhasthan sector when the entire world was siding with India, there couldn't have been a better oppurtuinity

Behti ganaga mein hath dho loon mien b-

you indians- you- hmm- but- and- you- %$^%&$ #$%&%&$%$^%$&$%^%$- Aho

Mods- please clean this thread-

Indian delusions of grandeur again. Little ole Israel came to bail out mighty India.

How "Incredible".

Sure, sure. If it helps you sleep at night... Martial Race :-)D) Pakistanis lost that war three times:

- First when having to retreat with their tails down.
- Then getting their "Recon" Aircraft shot down without being able to do anything about it.
- And finally spending a load o' money to sue us and then being told by the ICJ to "go away" (putting it nicely).

Gotta' hand it to ya'. That is some achievement - "Incredible" indeed!

Sure, sure. If it helps you sleep at night... Martial Race :-)D) Pakistanis lost that war three times:

- First when having to retreat with their tails down.
- Then getting their "Recon" Aircraft shot down without being able to do anything about it.
- And finally spending a load o' money to sue us and then being told by the ICJ to "go away" (putting it nicely).

Gotta' hand it to ya'. That is some achievement - "Incredible" indeed!

Incredibly off topic.

For those who think Mr Google Earth is a guud alternative to validated facts that are gathered through various means employed for spying either in the shape of spy satellites (Imagery Intelligence - IMINT) or ground recce etc, should then consider that the US is sure wasting their people's tax money by spending $8.7 B (as per Air Force’s unclassified space budget for the fiscal 2012) on their military space programme (ofcourse not all of it is used for solely for IMINT).

Also, i wonder why would the yanks would mull over: US intelligence spending – value for money? | The Great Debate

And before i forget, a Keyhole-class (KH) reconnaissance satellite like the KH-12 costs around USD 1 B.

Wonder why Lockheed Martin under contract to the CIA and the U.S. Air Force had to built Corona satellites which were first to do mapping of the Earth from space and had an imaging resolution of 6 feet. For the record, these were launched more than 100 times between 1960 to 1972 - Mr GE, my @$#!

P.S. Now i know why the indian artillery shells landing on Pakistan soil around the LoC and LAC had been so 'accurate' (during the indian (artillery) fire raids i literally have been sitting outside my bunker counting the indians wasting HE and TNT :lol:) - sure, they have been making use of google earth to calculate the Grid Coordinates/References to correct their artillery fire :rofl:

Yes but you must commend them and give them credit for being so incredibly generous and open to all that need to know. Saves time and energy.

Indeed they deserve kudos for their generosity.. this act must have been a huge relieve in headache for the rivals.

Uh, you were getting your as$ kicked in Kargil and went to Israel to bail you out.

The Indian army and air force were pointing fingers at each other for the disasterous coordination.

Indian delusions of grandeur again. Little ole Israel came to bail out mighty India.

How "Incredible".

Sir,
i thought you held Pakistan army in very high regard, so your summary of kargil is Israeli UAV were the game changers, and the mighty NLI was brought down by Israeli UAV's by providing surveillance...

Please on my behalf convey this to any pakistani army man, and see what his reaction is "If it wasn't for Israeli UAV's kargil would be in pakistans possesion"

sorry but i will have to pick a phsrase from you "delusions of grandeur"

P.S on second thought , dont say that to any guy in PA, you might get shot!!!

Indeed they deserve kudos for their generosity.. this act must have been a huge relieve in headache for the rivals.

I think to thank them for the generosity we should send them some vegetable samosas fried in vegetable oil to make them all have a taster of how grateful we are. Perhaps some ladoo as well. My favorite. :enjoy:

Since you clearly have no clue what actually happened in Kargil, there's no point continuing.

No amnesia. Indians, unable to handle the topic at hand, went chest beating about Kargil. Only to be reminded that India was unable to defend itself until foreign help arrived to bail out the clueless Indian military.

At least you are honest.

Lol , No Indians were not the ones to mention kargil . You have showed you selective amnesia again . It was the Pakistani member windjammer who used the word 'Kargil' here first time on this thread . Check the thread . It is as usual a pakistani who took this thread off-topic .

About Kargil , you have not said anything that makes anybody realise that you know anything about Kargil before you accuse me of knowing nothing .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom