What's new

Thank You India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windjammer - they need a pack of them to put 1 post up against you. I think they know what you have for breakfast! BTW great posting yet again..

when you post a funny thread of this sort , it will attract a lot of elated indian members . no surprises there.:lol:

Who cares? As if military intelligence doesn't know anything about it.
ISI has strong knowledge of India's army and future plans.
RAW has got great knowledge of Pakistan's Army and near future plans.

There are morons in every country, you are no exception...

Young man - Is their any need for personal insults? Do you feel as you cant answer with an educated response you have to insult? Is this the Indian way? I diddnt think so. Come on - either respond with dignity or remain quiet. Have an incredible day!

Aha, actually, standing at those heights, watering down all those looking up. :oops:

Near Tiger Hill, Point 5353 still Pak-occupied - Indian Express

Tiger Hill >>
chd13.jpg

I would say vice versa. We took over most of the Kargil. But after India ran to US for help, we were forced to withdraw our troops.
And when we were heading home, you finally got the opportunity to fire from back and claim victory.

:rofl::rofl: still reading old syllabus ? forget who was commuting from Islo to Washington on daily basis ? :rofl:

shamelessly lost the war and didn't accept the bodies of martyrs

I would say vice versa. We took over most of the Kargil. But after India ran to US for help, we were forced to withdraw our troops.
And when we were heading home, you finally got the opportunity to fire from back and claim victory.

Is that what they wrote in the newspapers of Pakistan?? :lol:

In that case, It was a pretty unplanned retreat where you lost over 4000 men.. Most of which had to be buried in India because your govt disowned them as militants and insurgents ...

But after India ran to US for help, we were forced to withdraw our troops.

It was nawaz sharif who ran to U.S dear.And we captured most of the peaks fighting enemy who had higher ground,sacrificing many soldiers.You were denying the presence of your soldiers and refusing to accept bodies,now shamelessly trying to taking pride in the ones you disowned..

Why are you still deluding yourself? Was it your PM or ours that went to the US?

Didnt help it seems!
Clinton%2BNawaz%2BSharif.jpg

Pakistanis don't just rely on those coordinates. Check thoroughly before firing Babur, Shaheen, Ghauri. Who know its might be a deception by RAW. As you fire and finding the same missiles coming after your ....."Beep":rofl:. Later dont say the coordinates were of Pakistan.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom