What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a terrorist was captured, did it make any sense to publicise where he is being treated??

This was in Sunday's Dawn..

The other bomber, 20-year-old Mooaz from southern Punjab, who was earlier identified as Ameer Moavia, is being treated at Jinnah Hospital. He has been unconscious since Friday and underwent a CT scan.

DAWN.COM | Front Page | Ahmadis claim 95 killed in Lahore attack

The sole purpose of the mission was to kill the terrorist, he probably is key to unravelling the network of terrorist.

I think some big people are involved, you should know who, ZIA'S CHILDREN.

Who so ever they are... They are bastards and that's for sure.

:angry:

NO...a normal Dilutional terrorist would not have any detailed information other than his extremist thoughts..

Its almost like the terrorists are inviting an attack in NW

valid point: But bit changes required in your post.

'Its almost like the someone (other than TTP) want Pakistan Military to attack NW.'

To our surprise there was a terrorist also there who was under treatment, but under security of private guards?? This is height of bad governance Sharif Sahib!

These terrorists are always one step ahead. They entered hospital by wearing elite force uniforms.
Sigh...The misery of Ahmedis have not ended.

They tried to kill the terrorist, he must be very very important. I think that we have to protect him and get the info out of him.

Even if these are foreign funded terrorist, we can use this guy to find out, these attackers were in Police Uniforms and with complete gear.

Some important person is involved.

Atleast twelve people killed in Lahore attack

LAHORE: Atleast twelve people have been killed as suspected militants launched a brazen attack on Jinnah Hospital in Lahore late Monday night.

Initial report suggests that five to seven militants were involved in the attack.

One security guard has been shot dead and the militants said to have entered the emergency ward of the hospital and taken patients hostage.

A private TV channel reported that five of the dead are police officers.

Why is it that every time a corrupt politician hints an operation in a fine and well being location, then after a few days we have chaos in that same location?

4rth Generation warfare
taking the general public's mind set to a certain level.

First Rehman Malik hinted that the operation could happen.

Less than a week later this happened in Punjab ( blame goes to terrorists )

Now Pakistan can be pressurised even more into carrying out that operation.

The Dumb minister Sanaullah is saying, terrorists wont be allowed to escape. Exactly they wont be, so no chances of getting them alive to spill the beans...and earlier captured one and these new ones all die, terrorists still win

No he is still alive, I think that someone big could be implicated with his evidence.

There are two caught, one is in the hospital and the other is in interrogation.

These people have to be dealt with, I am so angry, the FUKCIN sharif brothers and their friends are probably complicit in this.

they should make them talk, if not they should insert bottles of coke and fanta in their bottoms to force them talk. their leaders need to be caught and trialed. they must be finished for good.

They tried to kill the terrorist, he must be very very important. I think that we have to protect him and get the info out of him.

Even if these are foreign funded terrorist, we can use this guy to find out, these attackers were in Police Uniforms and with complete gear.

Some important person is involved.

From where can they get uniforms?attackers on army base also had similiar uniforms.
May be there should be a ban on open selling uniforms.they should be available only through cantonment and old ones should be destroyed...

BTW any news on whether bomber was safe?were they trying to kill him or evacuate him?

If the damned bastard like Zia kill off a thousand Pakistanis in 1988 through the Ojhri Camp Blast.

I am sure some other retard can try and do the same.

We have to disband all the terrorist groups in Pakistan, attack them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom