What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 more innocents died, I hope that terrorist is kept alive, and hopefully some more are caught today.

our effing corrupt government. how much more do the innocent have to mourn?

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

LAHORE: At least eight people were killed when armed men stormed the emergency ward of Jinnah Hospital, Medical Superintendent said Monday.

According to Geo correspondent, two gunmen entered the emergency ward and opened indiscriminate fire, killing at least dozen people, and injuring several others.

According to Geo, three to four guards and attendants are among the dead.

The firing is still underway while police have cordoned off the area.

It may be reminded here that injured of Garhi Shahu and Model Town attacks were under treatment in the Jinnah Hospital.

Kill the bastard terrorists.....

their moral is increasing day by day....

attacking on hospital...

loosers....

12 people dead now. 6 terrorists are inside hospital and they have made doctors hostages.

I don't think they would have attacked Jinnah hospital for the sake of rescuing their fellow terrorist.

The terrorists who carried out the attacks at the Ahmadi mosque had little or no significance as they were teenagers and probably hired and brainwashed into attacking the mosque.

The reason that might have some significance would be to pressurize Pakistan army into starting an army operation in southern Punjab.

Rehman Malik had also hinted an operation in southern Punjab recently.

What type of idiot govt is this? They are treating a terrorist in a place where thousands other common men go daily....

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: Yeh kis qism ki govt hai merai mulk main.

He was sent there on the orders of someone who is influential. I can tell that someone from the government is complicit in this.

WHO DECIDED TO PUT EXTREMISTS IN THE GOVERNMENT.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I don't think they would have attacked Jinnah hospital for the sake of rescuing their fellow terrorist.

The terrorists who carried out the attacks at the Ahmadi mosque had little or no significance as they were teenagers and probably hired and brainwashed into attacking the mosque.

The reason that might have some significance would be to pressurize Pakistan army into starting an army operation in southern Punjab.

Rehman Malik had also hinted an operation in southern Punjab recently.

Why is it that every time a corrupt politician hints an operation in a fine and well being location, then after a few days we have chaos in that same location?

Gunmen storm Jinnah Hospital, 12 dead

LAHORE: At least eight people were killed when armed men stormed the emergency ward of Jinnah Hospital, Medical Superintendent said Monday.

According to Geo correspondent, two gunmen entered the emergency ward and opened indiscriminate fire, killing at least dozen people, and injuring several others.

According to Geo, three to four guards and attendants are among the dead.

NO...a normal Dilutional terrorist would not have any detailed information other than his extremist thoughts..

Its almost like the terrorists are inviting an attack in NW

Why the terrorist been put in a civilian hospital when Military hospitals like CMH Lahore was there ??

why our police is so fcuked up???????????? :hitwall::hitwall:

The sole purpose of the mission was to kill the terrorist, he probably is key to unravelling the network of terrorist.

I think some big people are involved, you should know who, ZIA'S CHILDREN.

Why the terrorist been put in a civilian hospital when Military hospitals like CMH Lahore was there ??

For some weird reason..i have a feeling he was placed there for an attack to happen...I cant find any other reason :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom