What's new

Terrorists attacks Jinnah Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo reporting terrorists have ESCAPED........i cant believe this

There is news of Terrorists escaping in a police van.

Terrorists have escaped in a police van. :hitwall::hitwall:
Get them you idiots!
Lannat hai PML-N par :hitwall:

If the damned bastard like Zia kill off a thousand Pakistanis in 1988 through the Ojhri Camp Blast.

I am sure some other retard can try and do the same.

We have to disband all the terrorist groups in Pakistan, attack them all.

i believe you to be true voice of all educated pakistanis.
Yaar these terrorists are no good.we Indians and Pakistanis can resolve our issues later,right now we both should get together and kick off these terrorists.How I wish some Indian diplomat says to Pakistan ki dont worry yaar.Hum saath hai and twaadi help karenge...nikalo US ko....

Terrorists have escaped in a police van. :hitwall::hitwall:
Get them you idiots!
Lannat hai PML-N par :hitwall:

was there a security parameter around the hospital?
Hope there are no more casualities in the hospital...Police should shoot down the police van

They were going to the room when an Ahmadi Commando (SSG or SSC, something like this) guarding the room stopped them and asked them who they were, they opened fire, the commando then was able to kill a few and save the injured terrorist.

What a brave Pakistani Ahmadi Man, whoso ever doubts them is one idiot.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Hope the great commando is alive and well.

Last edited:
I can't believe this.
They let these bastards escape. :hitwall:

PML-N refused to allow Rangers to come into Lahore for any protection, when the Ahmadi mosque was attacked, there were a few high ranking army men in there and one of them contacted Lahore Frontier Corps to help them but the PML-N refused to let them take action.

PML-N is guilty.

they might have cordoned off the area,
i am unable to find update on geo's site?what is the latest update?

They were going to the room when an Ahmadi Commando (SSG or SSC, something like this) guarding the room stopped them and asked them who they were, they opened fire, the commando then was able to kill a few and save the injured terrorist.

What a brave Pakistani Ahmadi Man, whoso ever doubts them is one idiot.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Hope the great commando is alive and well.

the terrorist who was captured two day ago is safe now???

the terrorist who was captured two day ago is safe now???

Yes an Ahmadi military man or commando of south division spotted them and saw them entering the room when he was able to save him.

What a great man he must be.

Some terrorist have been killed, some have run away and some are hiding in the Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom