What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i have not. All my friends are italians. And some germans and spanish.

We have some migrants but there is little to no interaction. And those illegals refugees are put into mass camps

But i actually had a arab girlfriend two years ago. But you would not know because she was atheist and european in culture.

I think... with respect ... if u really want to learn some thing about muslims...do visit any islamic country... u will see many evils... but just may be u will also see some good... and alot of things done differently...

As far as migrants are concerned ... ur country... your right to allow or disallow. No arguement about it

..we have faced same issues from terrorism to drugs to weapons... due to afghan war and migration of afghans ... although having same religion, we too have suffered... i can understand your frustration

I think... with respect ... if u really want to learn some thing about muslims...do visit any islamic country... u will see many evils... but just may be u will also see some good... and alot of things done differently...

As far as migrants are concerned ... ur country... your right to allow or disallow. No arguement about it

..we have faced same issues from terrorism to drugs to weapons... due to afghan war and migration of afghans ... although having same religion, we too have suffered... i can understand your frustration

Look ...

i´m well aware you find and good people evrywhere. I´m sure there are amazing people in muslim countries.

In the end you have to make a decission. Do i risk security for meeting some nice people?

I have my opinion and it grows more and more firm.

Look...you are muslim and could not integrate afghanis. CAn you understand then that its impossible to integrate them in Italy / Europe?

It's a Pakistani forum, my little indian friend, and I already know what people like you think.
I am just interested in knowing that even it were an "American Forum" Did he actually think that the likes of Donald Trump were calling the shots on defence.pk ? :lol: But if he actually did believe that then its a bit troubling......Let's run background checks on the admin :whistle:

People literally justifying this are utterly disgusting.... which country did Germany "bomb" or "invade" ?
Germany's fault was letting in immigrants from Middle East and North Africa without any screening/checks it seems. So many delusional islamists will justify this and blame it on Germany's support for U.S led invasions. Lol.
Not knowing that it's all due to Merkel's naive Goodwill gesture. :)

Look...you are muslim and could not integrate afghanis. CAn you understand then that its impossible to integrate them in Italy / Europe?
Yes you are right to an extent that not all migrants can integrate with ease, but the fact is not everyone is alike..........If millions of Afghans couldn't mingle with Pakistani society but n the other hand hundreds and thousands did. Similarly if some Muslims aren't able to absorb western life style it doesn't mean all Muslims can't either.

Yes you are right to an extent that not all migrants can integrate with ease, but the fact is not everyone is alike..........If millions of Afghans couldn't mingle with Pakistani society but n the other hand hundreds and thousands did. Similarly if some Muslims aren't able to absorb western life style it doesn't mean all Muslims can't either.

But this is our nation. It is us who have to accept this burden. And we dont want it. We owe this people nothing.

The meassurements Forza Italia plans to do and the ones already implemented only have the goal to protect Italia.

We cant know who will adapt to our culture and who will want to kill us.

This risk can´t be taken. I´m sure you understand this.

The far right gains massive evrywhere in europe. The people want change.

But this is our nation. It is us who have to accept this burden. And we dont want it. We owe this people nothing.

The meassurements Forza Italia plans to do and the ones already implemented only have the goal to protect Italia.

We cant know who will adapt to our culture and who will want to kill us.

This risk can´t be taken. I´m sure you understand this.

The far right gains massive evrywhere in europe. The people want change.
I wasn't talking about Italy in particular, but even in that case I am sorry, but you are just one voice amongst millions of other Italians and irrespective of what you think or believe a sizeable amount of Muslims will always be part of the Western world whether you approve of it or not. If you believe that expelling all Muslims from Italia will some how cleanse it of all the crimes then I am sure that even you know that it's just a delusion.

I wasn't talking about Italy in particular, but even in that case I am sorry, but you are just one voice amongst millions of other Italians and irrespective of what you think or believe a sizeable amount of Muslims will always be part of the Western world whether you approve of it or not. If you believe that expelling all Muslims from Italia will some how cleanse it of all the crimes then I am sure that even you know that it's just a delusion.

I´m one voice of the millions who vote Forza Italia into power.
It wont clean us from all crimes. But will remove a problem.

Its like having cancer and flu. Why accept the cancer? Because you still have the flu?

Its like having cancer and flu. Why accept the cancer? Because you still have the flu?
Nope you are not.....If you were, Italy would have been Muslim free the day you started talking. :p:
If the flu is because of some other underlying problems like AIDS then cancer would be the least of your worries.

Nope you are not.....If you were, Italy would have been Muslim free the day you started talking. :p:
If the flu is because of some other underlying problems like AIDS then cancer would be the least of your worries.

Italy does not recognice Islam as religion.

Italy banned new mosques from being build and made crack down on evry mosque that was not athorizied. Clsed down dozens.

Italy implemented a law that allows speed deportation for minor offenses for Muslims. Just giving your child a wrong name like Jihad or Sharia and you and your family get deported within 2 days in speed trials.

A single facebook post is enough for deportation.

Thats our work. Since we rule in several regions and are at 20%.

We were able to break evry human right and force italy to even ignore the ruling of EU court of Human rights which labelled our speed deportations as injustice. Italy ignored the court and even does more speed deportations.

IN several cities we made it impossible for muslims to open shops in the cities.

Now all this was achieved with 20%. Current polls say we rise even more and the other parties are scared. So they implement our ideas to win back voters. :)

Take my hometown Lucca for example. Our party leadership send notes to all cities and said we must pay "enemy families" a visit.

We did visit this week all 5 families in Lucca and told them they are watched. That they are not welcome and will be hold accountable if anything happenes.

In the other cities same was done. We also hand out leafleats infront their shops to warn people and becareful.

Italy does not recognice Islam as religion.
See that's the problem--------No matter what Muslims do they will be targeted not for their actions but for their religion and such injustice will never be without consequences. Sorry but that's the rule------------To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction, while you can denounce the reaction as much as you can to justify your action it still will happen.

See that's the problem--------No matter what Muslims do they will be targeted not for their actions but for their religion and such injustice will never be without consequences. Sorry but that's the rule------------To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction, while you can denounce the reaction as much as you can to justify your action it still will happen.

we can talk about this in mecca. What hotel would you advice me there? I hope you get it.

look. nobody invited them here. We owe them nothing.

Germany's fault was letting in immigrants from Middle East and North Africa without any screening/checks it seems. So many delusional islamists will justify this and blame it on Germany's support for U.S led invasions. Lol.
Not knowing that it's all due to Merkel's naive Goodwill gesture. :)

We are not some Middle Eastern/Islamist forum over here. First educate yourself where Pakistan lies on the world map.

Secondly, I don't understand why Americans and Europeans come to this forum to complain about their hate love relationship with the Middle East/Islam. We can't do anything about it other than to share our opinion from our perspective based on US role in Syria and Iraq. Yes, whether you like it or not, your American ally has made royal blunders in Iraq/Syria. Don't hate us for saying it. Feel free to differ though.

You don't like to hear the Pakistani perspective? Well, I hate to remind you, but you are on a Pakistani forum. I suggest you visit a forum related to Middle Eastern affairs. I'm sure people from that region can provide you their direct assesment.

From a human perspective, there is no country on this planet which has suffered from terror as much as Pakistan has. Our children have been massacred before our eyes by those who we have provided refuge for decades. That should put things into perspective.

Last edited:
Well obviously we hope if the person was indeed identified , he is aprehended quickly to confirm or deny his involvement.

Just really strange someone would be doing a mission and leave their "full immigration" document on scene of crime very suspicious

Since the image of the person is released it is only a matter of time when progress would be made

You know there are strains of Flu that can kill you and human vaccines don't work on it , just saying don't wish for something you can't handle. Cancer as you know is already uncurable

Today I was watching news on TV and I saw
  • 2 Young brothers were killed by some Christian age 4, 7
  • Then I saw on news Truck crippled a person crossing the road again a christian
  • The I saw a news about bunch of christians beating up a 42 year old in fight outside a bar into coma (You know drunk folks fighting outside stuff happens)
So I changed the TV channel to cooking channel , no chance of Negative news

So ....just becasue these stroies don't make it on Front page do not mean Christians are Saints , Say Hello To Pope for me

May be you should also start doing some Chrity work in your city :pop: Make Jesus proud
May be you should ask your Pope , what do I do about the Immigrants

Your pope will telll you I wash their feet

pope-story_647_032516121315.jpg.pagespeed.ce.Z4e037ZUXv.jpg

If you can't understand the meaning of this gesture then what I can I say

Last edited:
@Oscar are you reading the monkey's posts.... he constantly insults Muslims and Islam and you admins do nothing about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom