What's new

Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.
There comes the justification. Please spare us your old sermon. No one has asked you to interfere or dispose "dictators". Stop acting like the granddaddy of this world. The people of Syria and Iraq did not ask for American intervention. You went into Iraq based on lies and the whole world knows it. The WMDs weren't even there. You are just interested in removing "dictators" that don't tow your line. You support other dictators that obey your commands. Don't think the world is blind.

For God sake, leave Assad alone now. Enough Syrians have died. Your Salafi war has now reached the European shores.

You seem so concerned about Salafism. Yet, your government trembles when they are told to cut ties with Salafi states and call a spade a spade. Your country sells weapons worth billions to Salafi states. I could go on and on. Have a deep look in the mirror before telling others about wrong and right.

It's no justification, just reality. An while people like you blame America for its ills, thousands of Muslims will continue to die by the hands of Muslims. How many Muslim lives have been lost by groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram, and Al-Shabab? Hundreds of thousands if not millions?

They don't attack the West for its interventions, they do it to shackle the world to its wicked ideology. If ISIS had the means to conquer the West they would and slaughter us all.

It's no justification, just reality. An while people like you blame America for its ills, thousands of Muslims will continue to die by the hands of Muslims. How many Muslim lives have been lost by groups like ISIS, Al Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram, and Al-Shabab? Hundreds of thousands if not millions?

They don't attack the West for its interventions, they do it to shackle the world to its wicked ideology. If ISIS had the means to conquer the West they would and slaughter us all.

You keep believing in your fabricated fairy tales whilst innocent people keep
dying in the Middle East and elsewhere. Though, stop wondering
why all of this is happening and stop looking for scapegoats. The world is wise enough to know who really is responsible for failures in Iraq/Syria. The world also knows who is further fanning a raging fire. You aren't doing anybody any favors.

Last edited:
There comes the justification. Please spare us your old sermon. No one has asked you to interfere or dispose "dictators". Stop acting like the granddaddy of this world. The people of Syria and Iraq did not ask for an American intervention. You went into Iraq based on lies and the whole world knows it. The WMDs weren't even there. You are just interested in removing "dictators" that don't tow your line. You support other dictators that obey your commands. Don't think the world is blind. You screwed up insanely
In Iraq. What we are witnessing today isn't a coincidence. Most, if not all terror related problems can be traced back to the failed US war in Iraq. All these maniacs running around have somehow ties to Iraq and Syria. This is nothing, but the bitter truth.

For God sake, leave Assad alone now. Wasn't Saddam once a great ally of the West? Didn't you support him during the Iran war? The world doesn't require American lectures about good or bad dictators. Countless Syrians have already died. Your Salafi war in Iraq and Syria has now reached the European shores. How many more people must die before we say that it is enough?

You seem so concerned about Salafism. Yet, your government trembles when they are told to cut ties with Salafi states and call a spade a spade. Your country sells weapons worth billions to Salafi states. I could go on and on. Have a deep look in the mirror before telling others about wrong and right.

I am perplexed how so many Americans have been buying BS from their governments for years. From the Bush era to Obama. Wars,
economic meltdowns etc. It is mind boggling.

My opinion is that i dont care about muslims. They can kill each otehr all tehy want. They can have the most blood thirsty dictator possible. I dont care.

All i care for is my own people.

Forza Italia has a clear concept.

Shield Europe. Same Idea that Trump wants to implement. The middle east is not my business. I have no responsibility for them.I feel zero compassion for them.

We want no interventions. We strike back when they try to hurt us beside that contact has to be as low as possible.

I want that zero aid is wasted on them.

My opinion is that i dont care about muslims. They can kill each otehr all tehy want. They can have the most blood thirsty dictator possible. I dont care.

Shield Europe. Same Idea that Trump wants to implement. The middle east is not my business. I have no responsibility for them.I feel zero compassion for them.

We want no interventions. We strike back when they try to hurt us beside that contact has to be as low as possible.

That is your opinion, but the Americans obviously have their own ideas and thoughts.

You just have to realize that every action has a reaction. It is the law of nature. The Americans have set terrible things into motion after their failed adventures in Iraq and Syria. Blaming Muslims won't make these problems disappear. That is all I'm going to say.

lol are you really that stupid? I guess ignorance really is bliss...'Murica hell yeah!

You want zero contact. Yet you are on this forum, clear contradiction my indian friend.

You keep believing in your fabricated fairy tales whilst innocent people keep
dying in the Middle East and elsewhere. Though, stop wondering
why all of this is happening and stop looking for scapegoats. The world is wise enough to know who is really responsible for failures in Iraq/Syria. The world also knows who is further fanning a raging fire. You aren't doing anybody any favors.

Keep comforting yourself with worthless rhetoric. Thousands of Muslims will continue to die at the hands of Muslims, and when the next suicide bomb goes off in some market in Iraq or Turkey, it'll be those "Evil Americans" to blame.

Keep comforting yourself with worthless rhetoric. Thousands of Muslims will continue to die at the hands of Muslims, and when the next suicide bomb goes off in some market in Iraq or Turkey, it'll be those "Evil Americans" to blame.

Sure and you just keep denying your own dubious role in the whole affair. The world already knows how much at fault you and others are. Acting innocent won't get you a free pass. Stop wasting my time now. I have said what needed to be said. If you want to act arrogantly be my guest.

You want zero contact. Yet you are on this forum, clear contradiction my indian friend.

Its an american forum. You cant come here and attack my family nor my friends.

I learned alot here. How your people think.

That is your opinion, but the Americans obviously have their own ideas and thoughts.

You just have to realize that every action has a reaction. It is the law of nature. The Americans have set terrible things into motion after their failed adventures in Iraq and Syria. Blaming Muslims won't make these problems disappear. That is all I'm going to say.

Trump has exactly my opinion.

I dont blame Muslims.

We have a security concept. Concepts are build on statistics. If you remove a threat then security is higher

Its an american forum. You cant come here and attack my family nor my friends.

I learned alot here. How your people think.

It's a Pakistani forum, my little indian friend, and I already know what people like you think.

Sure and you just keep denying your own dubious role in the whole affair. The world already knows how much at fault you and others are. Acting innocent won't get you a free pass. Stop wasting my time now. I have said what needed to be said. If you want to act arrogantly be my guest.

The United States pursues its own interests, good and bad, just like every other country in the world does. I never said we were innocent. My point is this goes much deeper than an intervention that happened almost 15 years ago, an yet your head is buried in sand. When Assad drops his next barrel bomb, and they find a mass burial grave of dozens of Muslims in Mosul its got to be those "dirty americans" right Max?

It's a Pakistani forum, my little indian friend, and I already know what people like you think.

And thats an advantage. I actually was able to use stuff that was posted and use in speeches.

Where else can i see what they think than here?

Its our responsibility to keep Italy safe from all of this. Nothing else matters.

And thats an advantage. I actually was able to use stuff that was posted and use in speeches.

Where else can i see what they think than here?

Its our responsibility to keep Italy safe from all of this. Nothing else matters.

Not joking...but does italy even have any migrants?? I ve never heard of people making their way there...have u ever met a real life pakistani?? I mean outside cyberspace??

Not joking...but does italy even have any migrants?? I ve never heard of people making their way there...have u ever met a real life pakistani?? I mean outside cyberspace??

No i have not. All my friends are italians. And some germans and spanish.

We have some migrants but there is little to no interaction. And those illegals refugees are put into mass camps

But i actually had a arab girlfriend two years ago. But you would not know because she was atheist and european in culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom