Terror attack in christmas market in Berlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
a truck smashed into the christmas market in Berlin...

one person died. That terrorist swine failed to kill more because his truck smashed into the christmas tree which stopped him

Thank you Merkel...you disgusting .... brought all this scum into Europe.

We need a clean up and we need it quick.

I dont want hear this "human rights" nonsense anymore. We need to make hard decissions.

@waz @flamer84 @Vergennes

Hail Forza Italia!
Hail Front National!
Hail AfD!
Hail UKIP!

What do you not understand? It was Merkel who allowed 900.000 3rd. worlders wiith out documents into europe. Terrorists, criminals and rapists, primitives and savages. Our security goes down the toilet. Women cant go out alone. You must fear to get crushed from a truck when you go on a christmas market.

None of this would have happened when this disgusting Merkel would have locked down as all others demanded from day one.

Evry single victim is her responsibility.

What do you not understand? It was Merkel who allowed 900.000 3rd. worlders wiith out documents into europe. Terrorists, criminals and rapists, primitives and savages. Our security goes down the toilet. Women cant go out alone. You must fear to get crushed from a truck when you go on a christmas market.

None of this would have happened when this disgusting Merkel would have locked down as all others demanded from day one.

Evry single victim is her responsibility.

Do you know anything about driver? moozlim?

9 confirmed dead....50 injured...

My blood boils....

a truck smashed into the christmas market in Berlin...

one person died. That terrorist swine failed to kill more because his truck smashed into the christmas tree which stopped him

Thank you Merkel...you disgusting .... brought all this scum into Europe.

We need a clean up and we need it quick.

I dont want hear this "human rights" nonsense anymore. We need to make hard decissions.

@waz @flamer84 @Vergennes

Hail Forza Italia!
Hail Front National!
Hail AfD!
Hail UKIP!

Who was the driver?

Who was the driver?

I know we disagree on so many things...but try to understand me.

I´m a young man. I have a family. I have friends. All i want is peace and a future where i must not fear for my loved ones.

We both know who driver was. This did not happen in Europe before. And i want that this ends.

Why don't they give those isis some land in the desert and be done with it at least we can have peace let them live in their bubble they will fail anyway

First learn how to spell decisions and then moan loudly on internet as if its going to make any changes in German policies. I hope Merkel find time to read your post on PDF before making any decision

Merkel is finished anyways. Far right AfD is at 20%. Merkel tries to save her *** with mass deportations. Its too late for her.

This event will crush her even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom