What's new

Terrified Israel asks other countries to bomb Iran

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
how pathetic can a ''country'' get ? :lol:

Israel army chief: Other nations could strike Iran - Yahoo! News

JERUSALEM (AP) — Israel's military chief said Thursday that other countries have readied their armed forces for a potential strike against Iran's nuclear sites to keep Tehran from acquiring atomic weapons.
Lt. Gen. Benny Gantz did not specify which nations might be willing to support or take direct action against Iran. Still, his comments were one of the strongest hints yet that Israel may have the backing of other countries to strike the Islamic Republic to prevent it from developing nuclear arms.
"The military force is ready," Gantz said. "Not only our forces, but other forces as well."
"We all hope that there will be no necessity to use this force, but we are absolutely sure of its existence," he told The Associated Press, adding that he was not speaking on behalf of any other nation.

Other nations could strike Iran !!!

who ? tiny USA ?
121fs725372.gif

its a mistake to underestimate the Israelites. history has shown them to have more balls than any other nation , the US included.

look at all the wars they fought , against all odd and still came out winners in ever one. also do remember what they did to iraq in 81.

its a mistake to underestimate the Israelites. history has shown them to have more balls than any other nation , the US included.

look at all the wars they fought , against all odd and still came out winners in ever one. also do remember what they did to iraq in 81.

Fighting with countries like Lebanon and suppressing a bunch of Palestinians throwing stones at them don't mean they have balls.

What did they do to Iraq in 1981?

How many times have we heard the exact same thing as you are saying here ? How many times do we hear Israel will attack its enemies and protect herself bla bla. So where is it ? when will you recognize that Israel is unable to take on Iran... Syria and Iraq combined together have not even 1/10 strength of what Iran has, especially today.

So will you post this same comment again in 2020 ? LOL

They didnt do any s.hit. They just damaged the Osiraq reactor. It was destroyed by US in late 90's during cruise missile attacks. Israel is alot of bluff

They didnt do any s.hit. They just damaged the Osiraq reactor. It was destroyed by US in late 90's during cruise missile attacks. Israel is alot of bluff

I know. I wanted him to answer.
Actually they did something with their F-16's that Iran had already done with two F-4's a year ago. Nothing surprising I think.

Balls
89.gif
!!!

Israelis are pretty much clear in their perspectives. They just seem to be beating about the bush, but you never know they may surprise you.

Maybe short term memory loss? but what happened to them (and their balls) back in 2006?

Oh by the way i think the title of the thread is misleading as the news suggests a different meaning

I don't know if I would agree with that. They won most of those wars because many of those Arab nations did not work together. It was almost like they were fighting two or three different wars at the same time.

In the six day war, nothing is ever brought about one part of the Syrian lines being able to hold off three waves of attacks from Israeli Paratroopers. Only to have their lines broken after the third wave.

Also, no one ever talks about how well Kuwaiti armored battalion did during 1973 war. Hell even the few Cuban troops who were there in 1973 did good as well. The problem is that that modern middle eastern military history is told from one point of view mostly. That would be from Israel, and after studying some of these wars from the point of view from the Arab Nations. The picture become clear and that most western history books want to paint the Israelis as better trained and better armed than other countries in the area. Which is not true at all. The Jordanian and Iraqis had the Israelis on the ropes in 1948.

They never been this scared, Iran should test ICBM tomorrow :D

Fighting with countries like Lebanon and suppressing a bunch of Palestinians throwing stones at them don't mean they have balls.

Then why do you wait? Enforce your glorious leader's boast! Prove he and Iran aren't empty blow-hards and gas bags!~ Wipe them out! You already have the weak US navy on the run as I have read in other threads.

I don't know if I would agree with that. They won most of those wars because many of those Arab nations did not work together. It was almost like they were fighting two or three different wars at the same time.

In the six day war, nothing is ever brought about one part of the Syrian lines being able to hold off three waves of attacks from Israeli Paratroopers. Only to have their lines broken after the third wave.

Also, no one ever talks about how well Kuwaiti armored battalion did during 1973 war. Hell even the few Cuban troops who were there in 1973 did good as well. The problem is that that modern middle eastern military history is told from one point of view mostly. That would be from Israel, and after studying some of these wars from the point of view from the Arab Nations. The picture become clear and that most western history books want to paint the Israelis as better trained and better armed than other countries in the area. Which is not true at all. The Jordanian and Iraqis had the Israelis on the ropes in 1948.
All wars are told from one point of view....that of the victors!

Back
Top Bottom