What's new

Tencent Just Made a Genshin Impact Anime

20-11-13-output-gif-4079-246559b4-c9fe-45cd-9a19-e633f2c30f99.gif

@Jf Thunder

here it is !
get yourself a real wife !

damn it man !
Koreans, Chinese and the Japanese have the body types for cosplays
if fat Americans or even people from the subcontinent do it, they are bound to get the same reaction,

Weirdos and misfits - oh my !!

View attachment 969136
Wonder if you get a bonus roll if you don't get the wife of your choice? xD

This is what happens when Pakistanis attempt cosplay:
View attachment 969137

Cosplay festivals are huge in Bangladesh these days.

Shinku from Rozen Maiden, in Dhaka, Bangladesh
1699310507918.png

Otaku House Cosplay Idol » Shadab: Bangladesh Cosplay Finalist

1699310572216.png

There are multiple Anime and Manga conventions held at various times throughout the year (every year) in Dhaka. Tradition for at least a decade. Most of the costumes are home-made.

Most these guys been weeaboos their whole life (Hindus disguised as Pakistanis). That's y they know so much about weeaboo culture (and can't even tell between otaku works from Japan and mainstream entertainment from China!)

Don't matter what you like. Tencent made this anime for Chinese viewers. They just show it on WeTV to international viewers to pull people into their ecosystem... (they get to know Tencent, then they play PUBG, then top-up to make Tencent rich, etc.)

Survival of a company has always been about the entire ecosystem and not sub-branches like anime, so Tencent couldn't give a rat's arse what foreigners thought of their anime!
I know I was referring it to as an standalone anime work. Tencent funds many different Japanese anime too I've seen the name pop up here and there. My comment was a general one about the general nature of Chinese anime. All production committes are similar that way.
Honkai Star Rail had excellent reception at launch, the lore drops do their job so I know what you're talking about here. The animation is just to promote the game.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom