What's new

Tencent Just Made a Genshin Impact Anime

hirobo2

Reaction score
Country
United States
With Genshin Impact having become so popular, it was bound to attract a few imitators, the most notable of which is Tencent. IMO, if MiHoYo made the anime, it probably would be something cringe-worthy meant for middle schoolers. So, better to let a more mature company like Tencent handle the "adaptation".

TITLE: Shrouding the Heavens

EPISODES: 52

URL: https://wetv.vip/en/play/trgza49c2hkavdx-Shrouding the Heavens/g0046vduwpd-EP1: Shrouding the Heavens

RESTRICTED CONTENT: Reincarnation, but since it's an anime, the CCP just let it slide

STORY: Baby sister looking for older brother (who dies in a human sacrifice/dark magic ritual -- remember in Genshin Impact you could play as the younger sister looking for her lost/missing older brother)

Intro1.jpg
Intro2.jpg
Intro3.jpg

BABY SISTER (all grown up, powerful immortal now in another world) AVENGES DEATH OF OLDER BROTHER...

Intro4.jpg
Intro5.jpg
Intro6.jpg
Intro7.jpg

... AWAITS HIS RETURN as a REINCARNATED CLASS PRESIDENT, YE FAN (from/on Earth)

Story1.jpg
Story2.jpg

PORTAL TO ANOTHER WORLD (guys remember the self-assembling platform in Genshin Impact intro? It's all here!)

Intro8.jpg
Intro9.jpg
Story3.jpg

Last edited:
FRUIT TREE SCENE (the very first foods I ate in Genshin Impact when playing for 1st time...)

Fruit1.jpg
Fruit2.jpg
Fruit3.jpg
Fruit4.jpg
Fruit5.jpg
Fruit6.jpg
Fruit7.jpg
Fruit8.jpg

SNEAKING UP to CATCH TALL, FLAPPING BIRDS by the POND:

Bird1.jpg
Bird2.jpg
Bird3.jpg
Bird4.jpg
Bird4b.jpg
Bird5.jpg
Bird6.jpg
Bird7.jpg

HILICHURL SHAMAN CHIEF (Hilichurl mage):

Cook01.jpg
Cook02.jpg
Cook03.jpg

COLLECTING VARIOUS HERBS and SPICES found in the WILD:

Cook04.jpg
Cook05.jpg
Cook06.jpg
Cook07.jpg
Cook08.jpg
Cook09.jpg

Last edited:
COOKING SCENE (at HILICHURL BASE/CAMPSITE):

Cook10.jpg
Cook11.jpg
Cook12.jpg
Cook13.jpg
Cook14.jpg
Cook15.jpg
Cook16.jpg
Cook17.jpg

This anime is outstanding! Tencent is the best imitator in the world!

Last edited:
Over-arching theme of siblings reuniting (even though one of them has died and reincarnated as someone else)... I wonder how Tencent will tackle the issue! Will the protagonist begin to remember fragments of his previous life...

here it is !
get yourself a real wife !

damn it man !
Koreans, Chinese and the Japanese have the body types for cosplays
if fat Americans or even people from the subcontinent do it, they are bound to get the same reaction,
1699297320382.png

Wonder if you get a bonus roll if you don't get the wife of your choice? xD

people from the subcontinent do it, they are bound to get the same reaction,
This is what happens when Pakistanis attempt cosplay:
1699297466382.png

Nah I don't like these 3d type Chinese anime. Also Chinese anime in general is the same cultivation type story, there's no character development or world building. You basically have a op guy who powers up using his broken cheat code like powers.

Most these guys been weeaboos their whole life (Hindus disguised as Pakistanis). That's y they know so much about weeaboo culture (and can't even tell between otaku works from Japan and mainstream entertainment from China!)

Nah I don't like these 3d type Chinese anime. Also Chinese anime in general is the same cultivation type story, there's no character development or world building. You basically have a op guy who powers up using his broken cheat code like powers.
Don't matter what you like. Tencent made this anime for Chinese viewers. They just show it on WeTV to international viewers to pull people into their ecosystem... (they get to know Tencent, then they play PUBG, then top-up to make Tencent rich, etc.)

Survival of a company has always been about the entire ecosystem and not sub-branches like anime, so Tencent couldn't give a rat's arse what foreigners thought of their anime!

Last edited:
Here you have it @indushek my cover is officially blown. Some always suspected me of being a RAAAAW agent.
E bhai, is that pic of cosplay werewolf in handcuffs really real? God damn that was funny

I am just wondering, what the conversation must have been. Cops there must be like ours surely

''E kya pagalpan hai, kaunse mental hospital se bag ke aaya tu"

"Am cosplaying sir"

"Kya play? ... daalo isko andar" :lol:

E bhai, is that pic of cosplay werewolf in handcuffs really real? God damn that was funny

I am just wondering, what the conversation must have been. Cops there must be like ours surely

''E kya pagalpan hai, kaunse mental hospital se bag ke aaya tu"

"Am cosplaying sir"

"Kya play? ... daalo isko andar" :lol:
Its a real picture, it was a local guy dressing up as a wolf and scaring women. :lol:

View attachment 969136
Wonder if you get a bonus roll if you don't get the wife of your choice? xD

This is what happens when Pakistanis attempt cosplay:
View attachment 969137
damn those rolls and gacha games.
people be making waifus out of famous Navy ships? (ref Kantai Collection)

I just had an idea. People need to make waifus out of all our fauji generals !

Back
Top Bottom